Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Rhapsody of Reality:Volume 1 - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rhapsody of Reality:Volume 1 (33657 Views)

6 Reality Stages That Defines Marriage / Increasing Your Ejaculation Volume: Is It Possible? / 12 Difference Between Nigerian Girls On Instagram And Reality (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhapsody of Reality:Volume 1 by YamLegs(f): 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2017
Why you come change the topic? I feel like giving you a fierce kick with my big beautiful yam legs angry

3 Likes

Re: Rhapsody of Reality:Volume 1 by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 15, 2017
Arsenalholic:
Lol. We gotta give grandma that. If grandma thinks so, who am I to argue with her?

Perfect. Just mention me whenever the date is set, I'll try to plan towards that.

My day was fine; trust yours was as well...
I know right.

Okay love. I will be sure to tell you when it is.

The day went well. Enjoy the rest of your day. kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rhapsody of Reality:Volume 1 by Cherlene(f): 12:10am On Nov 21, 2017
BasketballGURU:
Did You also know our Grandma & his puppet jude has mad hatred for Cherlene , just cos she has pretty kids

shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Rhapsody of Reality:Volume 1 by Suffernomore: 12:05pm On Apr 03, 2018
BasketballGURU:

gringrin She's doing her work effectively in order to get her FIRST STIPEND from grandma grin Sir

Hmm
Re: Rhapsody of Reality:Volume 1 by Suffernomore: 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2018
makydebbie:
Your nyash dey cause trouble, and you still dey go gym on top. My sister fear God. grin

1 Like

Re: Rhapsody of Reality:Volume 1 by Suffernomore: 12:16pm On Apr 03, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

cheesy

MAY WE ALWAYS BE kiss cheesy

I think the more haters we have, the more we stick together like a super glue grin Hahahaha...

HNM my Lord grin

1 Like

Re: Rhapsody of Reality:Volume 1 by Suffernomore: 12:18pm On Apr 03, 2018
BasketballGURU:
Therevealer4 , Do you know why our GRAND OGRE hates lala247 and promises to deal with her cos she's always getting all the attention ?

HERE WE GO cheesy ENVY ISSA KILLER .
Re: Rhapsody of Reality:Volume 1 by JudeJulie0812: 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2018
Suffernomore:

[s]NL NUMBER LovePeddler! LOOK AT THIS .
HOW MANY GUYS WILL YOU DATE QUEENSUCCUBUS ? SPITS [/s] undecided

Did u sucked ur daddy's diccck so u have mb to waste here?

Swallow ur own spit dumbo!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Its Been 10yrs And He Still Doesn't Have Plans For Marriage / 9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup / Which Nigerian Tribe Likes SEX MORE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.