Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,322 members, 7,864,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:13 PM

Anything Wrong With Expired Products - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anything Wrong With Expired Products (480 Views)

Lady Who Blasted Ebeano Supermarket For Selling Expired Products Begs([pics / Ladies, 7 Signs To Know You Have Expired In The Life Of A Guy / Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Girl Your Know A Friend Has Slept With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anything Wrong With Expired Products by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 21, 2016
[color=#770077][/colorI This is my brothers accout i just want to use it to confirm something I work at a supermarket and from time to time we have lot and lots of expired good now the things is anytime I show my boss she's like throw them away they're bad don't eat them they're poisonous and I doubt if they are anything like that because there was a time I went to my Aunts house and she had some expires things in her house like cway drink and one skyflakes biscuit she too was like throw them away I didn't I just kept them and another day came again there was no food it was that expired drink and biscuit we ate and satisfied ourself...... Now my question is this. Is there anything wrong with expired product are they bad, Poisonous or wah
Re: Anything Wrong With Expired Products by falconey(m): 10:53pm On May 21, 2016
undecided
Re: Anything Wrong With Expired Products by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 21, 2016
Hmm
Re: Anything Wrong With Expired Products by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 21, 2016
Vicstar come and explain this.... Dey school wey you go no be for anything....grin

Re: Anything Wrong With Expired Products by vicstar(m): 11:10pm On May 21, 2016
SANDOSKI:
Vicstar come and explain this.... Dey school wey you go no be for anything....grin

leave the mumu OP him no fit ask google, him never here of food poisoning b4 grin grin grin

Re: Anything Wrong With Expired Products by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 21, 2016
vicstar:

leave the mumu OP him no fit ask google, him never here of food poisoning b4 grin grin grin

Na question, person no fit ask you question....

*Chai, wen hunger catch poor man, him no dey check whether e don expire or not.... Poverty no good oooogrin

*Dat food go make brain ooo

Re: Anything Wrong With Expired Products by Marlvin(m): 12:12am On May 22, 2016
I dunno if you're aware of the difference between ' Best before and Expiry date'?

(1) (Reply)

R / Shoes For Sales / What Would U Do In Such Case???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.