Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,701 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Lady Who Blasted Ebeano Supermarket For Selling Expired Products Begs([pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Blasted Ebeano Supermarket For Selling Expired Products Begs([pics (1054 Views)

Where Are Her Parents? Slay Queen Blasted For Sex With Her Boyfriends Side Chick / 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix / Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Who Blasted Ebeano Supermarket For Selling Expired Products Begs([pics by GibsonB(m): 1:16pm On Jun 08, 2018
Remember the lady who called out Prince Ebeano Supermarket in Lagos for selling expired products? Months ago, Well she has retracted her statement, according to her the Supermarket contacted her, and told her the expiring date was written on Portuguese, which is upside down to ours.. So it hasn't expired, see below!

''The PRINCE EBEANO SUPERMARKET Post of 21st April, 2018

The mgt of @princeebeano Supermarket has strongly protested my post on 21st April 2018 about a purported expired package of Sausage I purchased from d store on 21/04/18. It turned out that the date on the product was written in Portuguese and ‘Oct’ is written as ‘Out’, to which unfortunately I didn’t advert my mind, so the package of Sausages had not expired as apparently suggested. Also, I have been made to understand that the company has strong internal control and safety standards that ensure that expired products are removed months before expiration date. I apologize for misleading the public and for any inconvenience my post may have caused both the clientele and the management of Prince Ebeano Supermarket .

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/lady-who-blasted-ebeano-supermarket-for.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Lady Who Blasted Ebeano Supermarket For Selling Expired Products Begs([pics by GibsonB(m): 9:53am On Jun 09, 2018
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Feminism: A Threat To The Black Family! / [watch And Download ] Lucky Girl From Lagos Having Sex / New Era Of Online Platfroms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.