Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Why You Need To Discover Your True Self Before Seeking To Be Loved - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Need To Discover Your True Self Before Seeking To Be Loved (679 Views)

Take Away Money From The Relationship And Her True Self Will manifest... / 20 Deep Questions To Ask A Girl To Reveal Her True Self / If On Your Wedding Day, You Discover Your Spouse Lied About His/Her Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Need To Discover Your True Self Before Seeking To Be Loved by seadopoint(m): 10:59pm On May 21, 2016
[So many of us hide from ourselves and we don't even know who we are. We don't know what we feel,we don't know what we want.
It's not selfish to love ourselves. It clears us so that w can love ourselves enough to love other people.
It's so important that we discover,know and understand about true "self" before seeking to be loved equally by others. Just because what we know and understands about ourselves determines the room we going to create for our partner(s) in our lives.
Greetings!
...Your emotions confidant.
ConfidantLANRE cares
Whatsapp:
+2348156142264|PIN:2B0A7AAA
Wake up happy!
Re: Why You Need To Discover Your True Self Before Seeking To Be Loved by halfricanadian(f): 11:02pm On May 21, 2016
True smiley
Re: Why You Need To Discover Your True Self Before Seeking To Be Loved by Cutehector(m): 11:08pm On May 21, 2016
Why I love myself is that I tell myself the truth...
Re: Why You Need To Discover Your True Self Before Seeking To Be Loved by halfricanadian(f): 11:10pm On May 21, 2016
Cutehector:
Why I love myself is that I tell myself the truth...
Tanx for d call smiley
Re: Why You Need To Discover Your True Self Before Seeking To Be Loved by Cutehector(m): 11:12pm On May 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

Tanx for d call smiley
u welcome anuoluwapo cool
Re: Why You Need To Discover Your True Self Before Seeking To Be Loved by halfricanadian(f): 11:13pm On May 21, 2016
Cutehector:

smiley so u even kno my full name
Re: Why You Need To Discover Your True Self Before Seeking To Be Loved by vicstar(m): 11:14pm On May 21, 2016
Re: Why You Need To Discover Your True Self Before Seeking To Be Loved by ZeeAfrica(f): 11:20pm On May 21, 2016
De reason many ppl obses over deir spouse or ex, is mainly becoz dey never had self love. Many think dey do, but actualy dnt. Love yoself de way u wana b loved, and watch de whole world fall at yo feet, n u wil probably nt wanting it nomor. Coz u love u baby
Re: Why You Need To Discover Your True Self Before Seeking To Be Loved by Cutehector(m): 11:21pm On May 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

smiley so u even kno my full name
yes of course I do.. I never forget names and dates...
Re: Why You Need To Discover Your True Self Before Seeking To Be Loved by halfricanadian(f): 11:22pm On May 21, 2016
Cutehector:
yes of course I do.. I never forget names and dates...

Why write full name na smiley

Help me edit it na tanx
Re: Why You Need To Discover Your True Self Before Seeking To Be Loved by Lovelynature(m): 11:27pm On May 21, 2016
Cutehector:
Oga you don expose her real name oo. From numerous handles to Halfrica, to Sicksters to Halfricanadian. Guy who send work Talk true cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Why You Need To Discover Your True Self Before Seeking To Be Loved by halfricanadian(f): 11:28pm On May 21, 2016
Lovelynature:
Oga you don expose her real name oo. From numerous handles to Halfrica, to Sicksters to Halfricanadian. Guy who send work Talk true cheesycheesycheesy

Im nt angry
Re: Why You Need To Discover Your True Self Before Seeking To Be Loved by Lovelynature(m): 11:33pm On May 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

Im nt angry
And I didn't say you are. Remember, you are a good baecheesycheesy
Re: Why You Need To Discover Your True Self Before Seeking To Be Loved by halfricanadian(f): 11:34pm On May 21, 2016
Lovelynature:
And I didn't say you are. Remember, you are a good baecheesycheesy

Tanx smiley smiley
Re: Why You Need To Discover Your True Self Before Seeking To Be Loved by Cutehector(m): 12:01am On May 22, 2016
Lovelynature:
Oga you don expose her real name oo. From numerous handles to Halfrica, to Sicksters to Halfricandian. Guy who send work Talk true cheesycheesycheesy
aproko weee u keep kwayet
Re: Why You Need To Discover Your True Self Before Seeking To Be Loved by Lovelynature(m): 12:09am On May 22, 2016
Cutehector:
aproko weee u keep kwayet
lol... Is that your final answer bro
Re: Why You Need To Discover Your True Self Before Seeking To Be Loved by Nobody: 12:19am On May 22, 2016
I LOVE MYSELF: the truth be told

(1) (Reply)

7 Steps To Improve Your Sexual Life:1-discover The Potential Of The Clitoris / Tips For A Successful Long Distance Relationship / How To Keep A Jehovah's Witness Off Ya House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.