Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

The Hypocrisy Of Niger Deltans - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hypocrisy Of Niger Deltans (3412 Views)

'Diezani & Orubebe Failed Niger Deltans' - Asari Dokubo (Photos,Video) / Niger Deltans Protest "Intimidation Of Jonathan By Buhari, DSS & EFCC" (Pics) / Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Niger Deltans by EasternActivist: 9:31am On May 22, 2016
This is cheer wickedness, you steal the oil from the Niger deltans only for you to dash it away to the Westerners, what a slap on our faces.

That's why we all should support the NDA so they will finish their missions successfully...

Let's pray for NDA

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Niger Deltans by 7lives: 9:55am On May 22, 2016
NonFarmPayrol:

Asari is a Niger Deltan and has every right to flex ND money, who is Indimi and why should he be donating ND money to an American University?

the op is an unrepentant fulani herdsman apologist and would do anything to remain in one nIgeria because of Oil

NDA is here to give you guys night mares

Of course it is your OYEL money, so if your people did not invest their money in ND how can you blame others for putting their money where their mouth is.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Niger Deltans by Ikechu68: 9:56am On May 22, 2016
What hypocrisy?

First of all, Asari is a ND, ijaw precisely. He has every right to claim of oil production, indimine or indomine or whatever the heck he calls himself does not.

Second of all, Asari building his school outside of ND is bad yes but in business enqurier, that's the smartest thong to do considering how the north uses their political strong hold to destroy almost every investment by any southern that might be a competition to North investment. We all recall what happened between Dangote and that Igbo dude. Didn't Dangote get Obj to suspend the Igbo dude's contract? Considering that most Nigerian politician and extending politicians have university splattered all over Nigerua, Asari made the right decision in business wise, not so much for the people

Lastly, at least Asari's building is benefiting Africans. Indomine or whatever just dashed out billions to benefit whites.

Stop comparing apples and oranges.

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Niger Deltans by fulanmafia: 9:57am On May 22, 2016
swagaholic:
u just a dullard, u think we care about his millions He can continue making them but not with our oil is that 2 much to ask for Btw, keep deceiving yaself, am a rivers man, and YES am an IPOB youth...... Oya swerve

The kids that are screaming 'our oil' in utter frustration can only blame themselves for being totally ignorant of the Land Use Act and other legislation on onshore and offshore natural resources.

What a sad existence.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Niger Deltans by Sunnynwa: 10:50am On May 22, 2016
DaBullIT:
He just gave it away ??

No gift is ever free, The $14m Mohammed Indimi International Business Center. Indimi has a long and rosy relationship with Lynn University, having sent 6 of his 8 children to the University.

As for Asari Dokubo, He'll rot in hell, He used several gullible youths to achieve his aim and the only favor he could have done for them he took to an entirely different country

If i were a drug lord, mafia , rebel or militant and have half of what Dokubo took from Mumu Jona , I swear to God , My city will be world's class , everything will be automated , Electricity , water , facilities, good roads, airports or landing strips , there won't be violence in that city and my headquarters would be well guarded so much that even if i had an issue with the FG, they'll have to beg literally to resolve , not that i'll run away from the mini country i would have built,

But as usual we can't be compared

Do you have any evidence of Dokubo taking anything from Jona or you are as usual just foaling from the mouth?
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Niger Deltans by NaMe4: 11:30am On May 22, 2016
fulanmafia:

If Asari was corrupt, then yes Buhari would have had him investigated and possibly arrested. Your utterances and that of other iPods are clear evidence that the welfare of the ND is not your prime concern, but to try to frustrate this government (good luck at that cheesy) otherwise it makes absolutely no sense for you to be in support of his scheme to avoid paying for looting his peoples commonwealth under Jonathan by siting his university abroad.

To all the faint bulbs arguing that Asari is not a looter, tell me the legitimate source of Asari's billions if you're not just blind hypocrites.

However, if your grouse is the Ibos inability to 'taste power' then you have a long season of bile to nurse cheesy

Usually I don't scold people online, but what you wrote up there absolutely makes no sense. You just made certain statements and countered your own statements in the same comment!

And pleeeaassseee you simpletons, not everyone with a view different from yours has to be Igbo or Ipod or whatever name you decide to use.

I, for instance, am from a part of Nigeria that is neither Hausa, Yoruba or Igbo, but see everyone as the same Nigerian. Anyone who thinks he/she is a superior being based on tribe, ethnicity or religion honestly looks like Shyyt to me.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Niger Deltans by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:35am On May 22, 2016
Pidggin:
If GEJ had approved Asari's license to build a University in Nigeria, today Buhari would have had him arrested for corruption, just like they are investigating Tompolo. Mr. Dokubo must have looked into a crystal ball lol.

Seriously what would you all think if GEJ had approved a license for Asari's University in Nigeria?

Now this Mallam, where did he get 4.2 billion to donate as a gift from? Is it not from oil blocs? ND has been milked dry by those who do not want other tribes to taste power.
Get sense. Did Asari Dokubo envisiage that Buhari would become a President four years after he established his university? Why hasn't the same Buhari revoked the license given by Jonathan to E. K. Clark to establish a university in his country home of Kiagbodo, Burutu, Delta State?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Niger Deltans by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:39am On May 22, 2016
EasternActivist:
This is cheer wickedness, you steal the oil from the Niger deltans only for you to dash it away to the Westerners, what a slap on our faces.

That's why we all should support the NDA so they will finish their missions successfully...

Let's pray for NDA
Why do some of you just comment without reasoning? Is the man into bunkery or he had some oil blocks allocated to him by the government?

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Niger Deltans by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:43am On May 22, 2016
In the whole of Ijawland, as at when Asari Dokubo founded his university, Niger Delta University in Yenagoa was the only university. Don't forget, Ijaw is the fourth largest ethnic group in the country.

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Niger Deltans by fulanmafia: 11:47am On May 22, 2016
NaMe4:

Usually I don't scold people online, but what you wrote up there absolutely makes no sense. You just made certain statements and countered your own statements in the same comment!

And pleeeaassseee you simpletons, not everyone with a view different from yours has to be Igbo or Ipod or whatever name you decide to use.

I, for instance, am from a part of Nigeria that is neither Hausa, Yoruba or Igbo, but see everyone as the same Nigerian. Anyone who thinks he/she is a superior being based on tribe, ethnicity or religion honestly looks like Shyyt to me.

I also consider your post senseless because you failed to point out the contradiction or anything illogical about the post.

Don't confuse your inability to comprehend with any incoherence on my part.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Niger Deltans by NaMe4: 11:49am On May 22, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
In the whole of Ijawland, as at when Asari Dokubo founded his university, Niger Delta University in Yenagoa was the only university. Don't forget, Ijaw is the third largest ethnic group in the country.

I did not know that! Sir, after which two ethnic groups?
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Niger Deltans by anonimi: 11:50am On May 22, 2016
fulanmafia:
The kids that are screaming 'our oil' in utter frustration can only blame themselves for being totally ignorant of the Land Use Act and other legislation on onshore and offshore natural resources.

What a sad existence.

Please sir, what % of farm land in the north is owned by southerners?
Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Niger Deltans by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:51am On May 22, 2016
NaMe4:

I did not know that! Sir, after which two ethnic groups?
Sorry, I meant four.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Niger Deltans by PapaBrowne(m): 11:52am On May 22, 2016
That you are comparing Asari Dokubo a certified militant and confirmed enemy of the Nigerian state with Muhammed Indimi who the FG entrusted with what is claimed as the collective wealth of the nation simply means you are admitting the fact that the Nigerian state is a terrible contraption.
Asari Dokubo at least started a university with his own funds while Indimi gave out funds to a far flung foreign University with funds from resources from Dokubo's backyard handed out to him by the FG.

3 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Niger Deltans by iyb(m): 11:52am On May 22, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
In the whole of Ijawland, as at when Asari Dokubo founded his university, Niger Delta University in Yenagoa was the only university. Don't forget, Ijaw is the third largest ethnic group in the country.
Third largest grin grin Ijaw is not among the top ten ethnic groups of Nigeria. Ijaws are a minority tribe or perhaps are you talking about drinking kai kai then definitely there are top ten material.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Niger Deltans by fulanmafia: 11:53am On May 22, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

Let them continue to fool themselves, I am just amused by their dense and myopic mentality.

Let them continue to suffer because they prefer their abuser to be their neighbour.

Indimi will continue making his billions along with his Yoruba, Ijaw and other Nigerian partners, while the iPods continue to wallow in lack and neglect. Unfortunately there is nothing they or NDA can do about it but continue to destroy their lands, waters, economy and future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Niger Deltans by fulanmafia: 11:53am On May 22, 2016
anonimi:

Please sir, what % of farm land in the north is owned by southerners?
Thanks.

Why don't you contact the Land registry for the facts and figures like you and your ilk went to dig up the details of oil bloc owners?

You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Niger Deltans by EasternActivist: 12:04pm On May 22, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

Why do some of you just comment without reasoning? Is the man into bunkery or he had some oil blocks allocated to him by the government?

That's why the government shouldn't be trusted... They aid this thieves to prosper in the thievery...

This is modern thievery, bunch of criminals reaping from where they don't so.....

You that have sense, Is that question only the thing you can rip outta your brain??

You need urgent brain checkup

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Niger Deltans by anonimi: 12:05pm On May 22, 2016
fulanmafia:
Why don't you contact the Land registry for the facts and figures like you and your ilk went to dig up the details of oil bloc owners?

You're welcome.

Each person digs up what is interesting to him/her.
You dug up Land Use Act plus onshore/offshore dichotomy, not so?
If ANY northern farm land is owned by southerners, tell us.
QED!
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Niger Deltans by arewafederation: 12:06pm On May 22, 2016
fulanmafia:

What a sad existence.

Exactly!

That is why it's no use trying to sink some sense into their coconut heads.

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Niger Deltans by fulanmafia: 12:06pm On May 22, 2016
PapaBrowne:
That you are comparing Asari Dokubo a certified militant and confirmed enemy of the Nigerian state with Muhammed Indimi who the FG entrusted with what is claimed as the collective wealth of the nation simply means you are admitting the fact that the Nigerian state is a terrible contraption.
Asari Dokubo at least started a university with his own funds while Indimi gave out funds to a far flung foreign University with funds from resources from Dokubo's backyard handed out to him by the FG.

Your fraudulent attempt to twist the narrative is dead on arrival. Oil bloc owners (e.g. Indimi) are not 'entrusted with Nigerian commonwealth', but are businessmen (like Shell and other IOC's) who paid for those prospective licenses and still pay royalties and taxes to the Government.

Asari Dokubo on the other hand is a self-acclaimed fighter for the rights and welfare of Niger Deltans, it is only natural, rational, logical and obligatory that the first consideration for the beneficiaries of his investment would be Niger Deltans, and not Beninoise.

I'm surprised you're not yet unconscious from the stink of your hypocrisy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Niger Deltans by 989900B: 12:07pm On May 22, 2016
Reasonableness eludes most people when it comes to this oil thing -- they just literally evacuate their cranium and spill sh!t, and they are sincerely ignorantly convinced of their ignominy.

It's tiring already.

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Niger Deltans by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:07pm On May 22, 2016
EasternActivist:

That's why the government shouldn't be trusted... They aid this thieves to prosper in the thievery...

This is modern thievery, bunch of criminals reaping from where they don't so.....

You that have sense, Is that question only the thing you can rip outta your brain??

You need urgent brain checkup
Shut up! Has Buhari allocated any oil block since he became President?

2 Likes

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Niger Deltans by fulanmafia: 12:12pm On May 22, 2016
anonimi:

Each person digs up what is interesting to him/her.
You dug up Land Use Act plus onshore/offshore dichotomy, not so?
If ANY northern farm land is owned by southerners, tell us.
QED!

Not just farmlands but plantations.

Not everybody has the kind of myopic mentality that is evidently prevalent among your likes.

"Erisco Foods Ltd says it has concluded plans to launch massive tomato plantations in Sokoto, Jigawa, Katsina and Zamfara states in order to make Nigeria one of the hubs of tomato paste manufacturing in the world.
President of the company, Chief Eric Umeofia, who announced this in Lagos, during an official visit by representatives of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) governor and its management to Erisco Foods factory, expressed the company’s intent to support backward integration executions in the tomato value-chain."

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/business/erisco-foods-opens-tomato-plantations-in-sokoto-jigawa/113455.html

They're also opening up a paste manufacturing company in Sokoto (using northern land and resources). Keep hating while the bright ones smile to the bank.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Niger Deltans by EasternActivist: 12:16pm On May 22, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

Shut up! Has Buhari allocated any oil block since he became President?

LOL... But he knew all this while...

The case is already at the floor and let's see if buhari supports the thievery or not...

Citizens are now enlightened , social media has liberated us from ignorance...

How will you explain the case of Northerners owning 80% of oil block far away from their land... No federal character and they have been catering away billions of dollars right at our own ignorance...

The foolish ones now go ahead to dash away this money to the oversees.. For what, when the owners of the oil are begging for development...

That's cheer wickedness and anybody who supports this carnage and salvages are more cruel and foolish.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Niger Deltans by 989900B: 12:21pm On May 22, 2016
fulanmafia:

Not everybody has the kind of myopic mentality that is evidently prevalent among your likes.

"Erisco Foods Ltd says it has concluded plans to launch massive tomato plantations in Sokoto, Jigawa, Katsina and Zamfara states in order to make Nigeria one of the hubs of tomato paste manufacturing in the world.
President of the company, Chief Eric Umeofia, who announced this in Lagos, during an official visit by representatives of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) governor and its management to Erisco Foods factory, expressed the company’s intent to support backward integration executions in the tomato value-chain."

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/business/erisco-foods-opens-tomato-plantations-in-sokoto-jigawa/113455.html

They're also opening up a paste manufacturing company in Sokoto (using northern land and resources). Keep hating while the bright ones smile to the bank.

You know why I hang around Nairaland, each day I see new ways to add to my businesses, from each complain I glean ideas, while wailers continue in their misery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Niger Deltans by anonimi: 12:23pm On May 22, 2016
fulanmafia:

Thanks for the enlightenment on the PLANS.
Would that make 80% of all farm land in the north as is the case for oil wells in the south?
Cheers.
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Niger Deltans by fulanmafia: 12:26pm On May 22, 2016
EasternActivist:

The foolish ones now go ahead to dash away this money to the oversees.. For what, when the owners of the oil are begging for development...

That's cheer wickedness and anybody who supports this carnage and salvages are more cruel and foolish.

You're finally beginning to see the light.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Niger Deltans by NaMe4: 12:30pm On May 22, 2016
fulanmafia:

I also consider your post senseless because you failed to point out the contradiction or anything illogical about the post.

Don't confuse your inability to comprehend with any incoherence on my part.

Lol!

You see, after quoting my comment in which I asked a simple question, you made a CONDITIONAL statement - IF Asari amassed wealth through corrupt means, this government would have confronted him-which by the way, would have been the ideal thing to do.

You then you went on ranting about IPODs and in the midst of the emotions put it to every 'hypocrite' that Asari was indeed corrupt. (And also remember a MILITANT)

Now again, let me rephrase my earlier question: How do you COMPARE Asari Dokubo (a 'looter' and militant) and Indimi (an individual entrusted with oil exploration by the government) in the capacity (both legally and morally) of performing civic responsibility of Community Development of the region being degraded by oil exploration activities?
Re: The Hypocrisy Of Niger Deltans by fulanmafia: 12:31pm On May 22, 2016
anonimi:

Thanks for the enlightenment on the PLANS.
Would that make 80% of all farm land in the north as is the case for oil wells in the south?
Cheers.

Keep shifting the goal post as you continuously exhibit ignorance.

If the southerner has the resources then why not? Erisco and others (such as Andy Young) have shown you that if you have the capacity to invest in the North, you will be welcome.

You are all bitter that he is a northerner and that is it. Cry me a river cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrisy Of Niger Deltans by fulanmafia: 12:38pm On May 22, 2016
NaMe4:

Lol!

You see, after quoting my comment in which I asked a simple question, you made a CONDITIONAL statement - IF Asari amassed wealth through corrupt means, this government would have confronted him-which by the way, would have been the ideal thing to do.

You then you went on ranting about IPODs and in the midst of the emotions put it to every 'hypocrite' that Asari was indeed corrupt. (And also remember a MILITANT)

Now again, let me rephrase my earlier question: How do you COMPARE Asari Dokubo (a 'looter' and militant) and Indimi (an individual entrusted with oil exploration by the government) in the capacity (both legally and morally) of performing civic responsibility of Community Development of the region being degraded by oil exploration activities?

Despite warning and correcting you earlier, you've got it twisted again.

What you termed 'civic responsibility' is actually Corporate Social Responsibility (which is neither mandatory not obligatory) because he is a business man (Oriental Energy) and not a philanthropist. Asari on the other hand is considered a 'freedom fighter' fighting to alleviate ND suffering among his supporters which is why he is the one with the ACTUAL civic responsibility to his people when he has the resources, and not Indimi (CSR).

I will not be bothered to spoon feed this simple logic to you any longer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Happens If The Acting President Suddenly Gets Ill. / What The World Think About Nigeria When They See This Pic(Pic) / Update Of Dangote's Road Construction At Wharf, Apapa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.