Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Reason Why Many Will Not Make Heaven - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reason Why Many Will Not Make Heaven (17534 Views)

Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' / RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason Why Many Will Not Make Heaven by Nobody: 9:21am On May 22, 2016
Smartsyn:
The love of kpekus should top the list..
Re: Reason Why Many Will Not Make Heaven by luvinhubby(m): 9:22am On May 22, 2016
virginboy1:
144,000 will make heaven.Revelation...

Jehovah's witness.
Re: Reason Why Many Will Not Make Heaven by Proffdada: 9:23am On May 22, 2016
osaslord500:
What if there's no heaven
there's no "what if" in this universe
Re: Reason Why Many Will Not Make Heaven by Proffdada: 9:24am On May 22, 2016
luvinhubby:

Jehovah's witness.
or deeper life
Re: Reason Why Many Will Not Make Heaven by bapullow: 9:27am On May 22, 2016
I don't get it, I thought Jesus die for our sin,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Many Will Not Make Heaven by omotroyz(m): 9:28am On May 22, 2016
osaslord500:
What if there's no heaven
lolz

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Many Will Not Make Heaven by dumpointer: 9:28am On May 22, 2016
If everybody go heaven who go stay earth Na. All of us one turn angel?
Re: Reason Why Many Will Not Make Heaven by omotroyz(m): 9:30am On May 22, 2016
Proffdada:
I don't believe in hell or heaven
Proffdada:

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Many Will Not Make Heaven by ichommy(m): 9:30am On May 22, 2016
Rapmoney:
'When will Africans take off the ill-fitting gown from the whites'?

There are people whose lives have not started on earth, yet they are continously thinking of another abode!!!

Oil dey your head grin

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Many Will Not Make Heaven by buchi16(f): 9:31am On May 22, 2016
if we avoid sin or forgive n forget simply for the sake of goin to heaven....it means den dat we r nt doin it cuz its wat we ought to do bt becos we wish to make heaven...my point is doesnt dat make us hypocrites

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Many Will Not Make Heaven by bayocanny: 9:33am On May 22, 2016
This religious man has come again cool

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Many Will Not Make Heaven by VickyRotex(f): 9:36am On May 22, 2016
BL3zzY:

even many pastors can't be there ....
wait ooo are my even going
to make heaven?
only God can judge us
hit like if u are sure of heaven
but hit shear if u have failed him many times

Shear butter ni. undecided

Na joke. #yinmu undecided
Re: Reason Why Many Will Not Make Heaven by menxer: 9:38am On May 22, 2016
I am beginning to think heaven is a strictly-on-invitation destination,if anything, no matter how you look at it.

Nigerians in particular use heaven as an escape mechanism from the reality of living.

Put your energy to making Nigeria and your life worth living and heaven shall take on a different meaning.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Many Will Not Make Heaven by 9jatatafo(m): 9:40am On May 22, 2016
The bible have already foretold this by saying broad is the way that Leads to eternal destruction and narrow is the way that leads to salvation.
On the great day of judgement many shall say we healed all manners of sickness on your name and we cast out demons in your name, but he will say to them go away you workers of iniquity land you I don't know.

OP you ain't in a position to say!!!
Re: Reason Why Many Will Not Make Heaven by Proffdada: 9:40am On May 22, 2016
omotroyz:

there's no need to believe what is already real.
Re: Reason Why Many Will Not Make Heaven by Proffdada: 9:41am On May 22, 2016
menxer:
I am beginning to think heaven is a strictly-on-invitation destination,if anything, no matter how you look at it.
Actually it's not. It's strictly by choice
Re: Reason Why Many Will Not Make Heaven by mu2sa2: 9:49am On May 22, 2016
The way this people are peddling heaven it's as if the pastor, prophet, overseer, or whatever fancy title is adopted, has control over who goes in there, when in actual fact s/he will not even smell heaven given his/ her dubious and hypocritical lifestyle. The loquacious, self-righteous, self-appointed born again characters even assume automatic occupancy of heaven, though ironically obsessed with this life by always proclaiming "death is not my portion ijn".
Re: Reason Why Many Will Not Make Heaven by omotroyz(m): 9:50am On May 22, 2016
Proffdada:
there's no need to believe what is already real.
it is real only to christians. I am not one.
Re: Reason Why Many Will Not Make Heaven by menxer: 9:50am On May 22, 2016
Proffdada:

Actually it's not. It's strictly by choice

Let's use a common analogy, is it true that everyone who desire to relocate to America gets a visa/green card?

The "choice" is yours but being given a visa is not.
Re: Reason Why Many Will Not Make Heaven by winj: 9:56am On May 22, 2016
Omooba77:
Many of us who are Christian belief we will make heaven; but our action may deny us a place in His kingdom.
Unforgiveness is a great sin before God, many of us find it hard to forgive, any one who died not forgiving will not make heaven. We can check the following passages to see the reality of the truth,just as Our Lord's prayer says,forgive us our sins as we forgive others Luke 11:4 ;Matthew 6:12. Also the parable in Matthew 18:21-35.
Let us learn to forgive and allow peace of God to reign in our hearts. Shallom!

The life of a 21st century low IQ backward african...heaven, hell, witches flying, santa, goat turn to man, spirit, angel gabriel
Monkey brain Africans who cannot think for themselves.

sad race of people..monkey!

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why Many Will Not Make Heaven by Revolva(m): 10:00am On May 22, 2016
Heaven and hell are only here on earth

Ok when u die u die......only to comeback some days to inherrit dearth which is the heaven n paradise not some imainary place you all ave been brainwashed with
Re: Reason Why Many Will Not Make Heaven by Proffdada: 10:06am On May 22, 2016
omotroyz:

it is real only to christians. I am not one.
so you believe the soul ends at the same time the flesh does?
Re: Reason Why Many Will Not Make Heaven by emmasege: 10:08am On May 22, 2016
Here's my philosophy about making heaven.

If God's as holy as I think and as the bible says, anybody can miss heaven.
If He's as merciful as I think and as the bible says, anybody can make heaven.

This is where appropriating God's grace through JESUS CHRIST comes in. That's the only visa to making heaven. The holiest of us who disregards the only way and God's grace (JESUS) is still filthy before God.
Re: Reason Why Many Will Not Make Heaven by goingape: 10:12am On May 22, 2016
Omooba77:
Many of us who are Christian belief we will make heaven; but our action may deny us a place in His kingdom.
Unforgiveness is a great sin before God, many of us find it hard to forgive, any one who died not forgiving will not make heaven. We can check the following passages to see the reality of the truth,just as Our Lord's prayer says,forgive us our sins as we forgive others Luke 11:4 ;Matthew 6:12. Also the parable in Matthew 18:21-35.
are you heaven's censure undecided

all this religious hypocrites be COMING here and be talking RUBBISH.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Many Will Not Make Heaven by blackjack21(m): 10:13am On May 22, 2016
You're already in heaven, you just have to synchronize your imagination.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Many Will Not Make Heaven by tonio2wo: 10:18am On May 22, 2016
I think say na only 144 taasand people go enta heaven?
And I hear say dem don enta finish sidon put!
Re: Reason Why Many Will Not Make Heaven by sixtus3606(m): 10:19am On May 22, 2016
Nobody is going to heaven!

***MODIFIED***
perhaps, man could possibly end up in reverberated evolution *just thinking though*

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Many Will Not Make Heaven by tonio2wo: 10:20am On May 22, 2016
luvinhubby:

Jehovah's witness.
E dey revelation naa!
Re: Reason Why Many Will Not Make Heaven by Nobody: 10:21am On May 22, 2016
wink

Re: Reason Why Many Will Not Make Heaven by sixtus3606(m): 10:22am On May 22, 2016
tonio2wo:
I think say na only 144 people go enta heaven?

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Many Will Not Make Heaven by kayalla(f): 10:27am On May 22, 2016
there's a lot to deprive people of going to heaven, and those re the little things we do and think they don't matter. its only God that knows His own.

meanwhile how is the weather in Nigeria now?
Re: Reason Why Many Will Not Make Heaven by hackactigist: 10:27am On May 22, 2016
Omooba77:
i like ur encouragement but sometimes our sinful nature overtakes us with jet speed and i think it over takes ur spirit too. even incidents affects us too. example, someone like a boko haram member slaughtered ur entire family including ur mother and wife and twins, raze ur house to the ground and after, army arrested him and they only require ur mercy to let him go??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is It Like Frank Edwards Is Loosing It?i Think We Have To Pray For Him / Burial Of Ben Ubeh, Taraba CAN Chairman Who Died In Accident (photos) / Iran Sentences Pastor To Eight Years In Prison For Evangelism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.