Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,933 members, 7,810,597 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

FG To Cut Meal Allowances Of Officials By 65% - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Cut Meal Allowances Of Officials By 65% (16302 Views)

FRSC Reacts To Shooting Of Officials In Abia State / NNPC Confirms Sack Of Officials, Says Replacements To Be Announced Soon / Buhari Orders Arrest Of Officials Diverting Food At IDP's Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Cut Meal Allowances Of Officials By 65% by AngryNigerian(m): 2:28pm On May 22, 2016
Can evrybody just abandon dia jobs (paid & unpaid) & join in calling on these rogues to order...cheiiii! Seeee feeding money ooo! I didn even have more than this as pocket money till i graduate from uni seef..Mtschwww
Re: FG To Cut Meal Allowances Of Officials By 65% by Charly68: 2:44pm On May 22, 2016
This type of news is very annoying..they should start from legislators bogus allowances first ..entertainment allowance reaction for the executives is nothing.
Re: FG To Cut Meal Allowances Of Officials By 65% by eph12(m): 2:48pm On May 22, 2016
Pavarottii:

How much do u think is their basic salary?
I don't know but is this 13k per meal part of their salary or its another sort of allowance? This should be the original question and not what you asking.
Re: FG To Cut Meal Allowances Of Officials By 65% by garrimallam: 2:54pm On May 22, 2016
[pls are u supporting dis meal wastage on the pretence of working hard in dwindling economy where majority of d people are dying of hunger with no employment.If those ur Oga s u claimed that are carrying stones and sand cannot make do their salary and basic allowance ,they should pls resign . Am sure to serve is not by force .I now see Nigerian major illness in your comment "self centered"
e author=Abeymills post=45855586]1st i say all dis is nonsence i work as a civil servant n i tell u most of this benefactors ie frm ministers 2 asistant directors in civil service benefits most the ones am priviledge 2work wit work so hard sometimes we live them in d office because they work late in2d nite jst c dat country moves forward so i say they deserve it i dnt benefits frm it as junior worker i recal hw obasanjo sold all govt qtrs n houses jst 2cut govt expences who bot all those houses?pls go n do ur findings d next is 2 down size d work force n render pipu useles i weep 4dis country d dark days ar back sufering in d mist of abundance yeye govt meanwhile did d president cut his
own feedin allowance?[/quote]
Re: FG To Cut Meal Allowances Of Officials By 65% by Almajiri1: 4:38pm On May 22, 2016
Pavarottii:

It shows that u av not worked anywhere before. Do u know if u r payed 100,000naira monthly, ur basic salary is like 35k inside, it's d other allowances that make up the 100k, so should the person just receive 35k?
Is this the best attempt at justifying faaji you could come up with?

This shows how corrupt and filthy environment you work in or why you might likely remain the applicant you are.
Re: FG To Cut Meal Allowances Of Officials By 65% by Abeymills(m): 1:36am On May 23, 2016
Zombie hw much is d feeding allowance of ur shameles president in d budget?go n do ur findings b4 u talk ode bush meat like u
Re: FG To Cut Meal Allowances Of Officials By 65% by Rossikk(m): 2:39am On May 23, 2016
13,000 per meal?

These people lack fear of God in them, honestly.

1 Like

Re: FG To Cut Meal Allowances Of Officials By 65% by Izontubo(m): 7:29am On May 23, 2016
Rossikk:
13,000 per meal?

These people lack fear of God in them, honestly.
seems they feed on pythons as their meal...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: Governor Akeredolu's Son, Babajide, Tests Positive / Labour Party Representative Bundled Out Of Imo Collation Centre / Obasanjo Warns Against Opening Nigeria Boarder For Poultry Importation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.