Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard (70834 Views)

"Should Have Gotten A Bigger Venue" Davido Says As Eko Hotel Is Over Crowded / Seyi Law & Friends, Roman Goddess, Other Busty Ladies At Oritsefemi's Wedding / Throwback Picture Of Seyi Law And His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by Lovelynature(m): 1:07pm On May 22, 2016
grayht:
Why the guy no slap am back na..
If na lalasticlacla sef wey be robot, I for no slap am!!!
lol... Wetin oga lala do na? Shey na because en no gree to dey show en facecheesycheesycheesy You fit see the guy for your street and still don't know him. E fit don follow you talk one on one selfcheesycheesy
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by devonpaul(m): 1:07pm On May 22, 2016
Nigerians slowly Turning the Pity business to a great business now. Everybody now wants to be pitied on Social media, I won't be surprised if the Security guy later disclose innhisbibterview how he got a Bsc certificate but can't get a job which is what led him to a security job and how he can't feed his families and thats why he shed tears after d slap.. Pity Business seems to be moving on Social media now. Many people can account and attest to this.. Lmaooo
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by Jungleluv5: 1:08pm On May 22, 2016
floragregs:
don't be too quick to judge! Wait till you hear his part.
So that he will give us cook up story abi.
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by ojuolu(m): 1:08pm On May 22, 2016
floragregs:
and u just believed the story without hearing Seyi's part? What if the security guy was very very rude?
so what you are saying now is if the security guard is rude to Seyi Lawless, the next thing is slap and physical assault? Babe, you no try at all. If you were Seyi lawless, will you do that? Beside, I have been to Eko Hotel severally, this guys are professional and courteous. Rudeness doesn't seems to be one of the characters known with them. Nigerian security guard, rude to a man in a porche? Babe, again, think!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by chenemi123: 1:09pm On May 22, 2016
Did I hear the security man say, "is because he is putting on a security cloth that is why". This statement mean he would have slapped Sheyi back if not for that uniform he is putting on. To hell with the uniform bro....you should have given him times ten of what he gave you. Wonders shall nva end oooo..........lalasticalala over to you pls.
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by faites(f): 1:09pm On May 22, 2016
Aubrey1:
Money makes some ladies stupid.......... I swear I for slap her back.

What is this one talking about? Its obvious u did not read the story, cos if u did, u'd know Seyi is a man.
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by DavidEsq(m): 1:09pm On May 22, 2016
Why is the security dude complaining, when he could sue the punk fo millions?[code][/code]
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by Noble4life(m): 1:11pm On May 22, 2016
floragregs:
and u just believed the story without hearing Seyi's part? What if the security guy was very very rude?
Are You Kiding Me!!!! What's Your Definition Of Very Very Rude? Even If He Was Stupidly Rude, It Doesn't Justify The Slaps. Arogant Yeyebrity!
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 22, 2016
Lautechgossip:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/seyi-law-slaps-bullies-eko-hotels-security-guard/
I was dia wen it happen, na the guy dey@fault b4 mum na wake me up.
neva knw it was a dream
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by goldbim(f): 1:14pm On May 22, 2016
Mcowubaba:

He may not be ill mannered....
Himself be human oooo....
Being a celebrity doesn't make him immortalized.....
He still has flaws like you and me....
Nd finally, you only heard from the guard, have u heard form him
no,i have not..there are better ways of handling issues.being physical should be the least..
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by frank950(m): 1:15pm On May 22, 2016
wooh, forget about the celebrity ish, If I were the security guard, i would not let him leave the scene with his jaw intact.

what rubbish!! because he is a celeb I wouldn't do my job ryt abi?

well, I respect the approach adopted by the security man because if he had acted otherwise, the world would not have heard the news from his own perspective.

oh lawd, don't let me cry for my fellow man.
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by ladycomfort(f): 1:16pm On May 22, 2016
It means that is exactly how he slaps his wife at home. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by sped1oro(m): 1:16pm On May 22, 2016
Firstly,it was wrong of seyi law to slap the security guy.
Secondly, it is also wrong for people to jump into conclusion without hearing his own side
thirdly, the guy is not fit to be a security, how can you be called security and an ordinary seyi law slapped you not even once but thrice.
Fourthly,the colleagues of the guy slapped are fools,why wait till the guy escaped,what if seyi shot the guy would the allow him escape.
Lastly, seyi law must be banned from eko hotel if found guilty of this assault.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by itzsniper(m): 1:17pm On May 22, 2016
floragregs:
listen to ursef, so na to slap d guy remain even if d guy is rude, w knw ur type
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by freshdude99(m): 1:18pm On May 22, 2016
goldbim:
Msheew,another ill mannered celebrity..what a shame cry.whatever happened to obeying simple instruction..most of these people need intensive anger management classes..
Leave judgment for God.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by jefy(m): 1:18pm On May 22, 2016
Good for the arrogant bas**rd it wasn't moi,would have so slapped him back,not with my hands but with my batton... On the other hand ,my barrister uncle would have been happy with a case like this...am so angry right now at this gist,even if the security guy was rude, gave him no right to slap him..i for slap am double what he gave me, that highness for clear.
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by pressplay411(m): 1:18pm On May 22, 2016
grin now he will never forget how it feels to be on the receiving end. Seyi lawless o kare jare cool
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by freshdude99(m): 1:22pm On May 22, 2016
stshakes:
Seyi law was high that day. I saw him just before he drove off from the car park. They way he even sped off eh? I think we dey grand prix
*coughs
U said u see am dat day abi?
For ur dream abi real life?
Yeye dey smell...
Eko oooooo wink
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by excel101(m): 1:22pm On May 22, 2016
floragregs:
Whatever the cause, is it right for him to slap the security man? Not once nd not twice but thrice. Too bad.
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by chrispratt: 1:23pm On May 22, 2016
floragregs:

I'm sorry but rude or not, that was uncalled for. If the security man was rude, report him to his supervisor. Nothing gives anyone the right go about slapping people left and right just because they were rude. Unless one is a barbarian... Then feel free to react any way you want to. Your reactions to people says more about you than the person you're reacting to.
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by CioAngels(f): 1:24pm On May 22, 2016
Majority of our celebrities are so full of themselves, just greet them, they will either responds with their noses or just looks at you with disgust. Peter ethan, get a lawyer against him to redeem yourself respect. He is intoxicated by bloodly fame.
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by freshdude99(m): 1:25pm On May 22, 2016
ojuolu:
so what you are saying now is if the security guard is rude to Seyi Lawless, the next thing is slap and physical assault? Babe, you no try at all. If you were Seyi lawless, will you do that? Beside, I have been to Eko Hotel severally, this guys are professional and courteous. Rudeness doesn't seems to be one of the characters known with them. Nigerian security guard, rude to a man in a porche? Babe, again, think!
Customers are always right bro. Think about that today and quote me tomorrow
I buy you one Jack Daniels if u sound reasonable
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by Tedassie(m): 1:26pm On May 22, 2016
stagger:
Another case of "do you know who I am?"
Exactly
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by Icaretoo: 1:26pm On May 22, 2016
floragregs:

No matter how rude the guy was, I don't think a slap is called for beside that could be somebody father/husband and I bet If it was outside work the guy go treat him F up
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by eyinjuege: 1:27pm On May 22, 2016
floragregs:

Being very very rude is not enough reason to slap or touch anyone.

There really is no excuse for violence. If it is true , then the guy should possibly sue him for assault and damages
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 22, 2016
rick james Biatch!!!

the cocaine must not have worn off . . .
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by freshdude99(m): 1:28pm On May 22, 2016
excel101:
Whatever the cause, is it right for him to slap the security man? Not once nd not twice but thrice. Too bad.
Am happy u could count very well and that shows that there is something that security man actually did to get 3 full dose. Am not picking sides but trust me wen seyi gives his version all of us go hear am hopefully.
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by eyinjuege: 1:30pm On May 22, 2016
freshdude99:

Customers are always right bro. Think about that today and quote me tomorrow
I buy you one Jack Daniels if u sound reasonable

Customers being always right doesn't mean they have the right to assault service providers. In fact , the management of Eko hotels ought to take it up for the assault of their staff. The security man ought to sue the comedian, and heshould-Seyi law ought to be banned by the management of Eko hotels from ever coming to their hotel again.
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by daveP(m): 1:30pm On May 22, 2016
floragregs:
you may be right about this, but in reality, nig celeb, in fact celebs all over the world drop their side of the story after they've rescripted how it would look to the public in order to absolve blame and win approval.

I'll believe this side till he comes out clean.
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by excel101(m): 1:32pm On May 22, 2016
akpumping7720:
if this is true, Seyi law fall hands ooooo but one can only judge after hearing his own part!!!
He shouldn't be over reactional physically on the security guy. What about Govt. Officials they make jest of in their jokes reacted same way to him. Since its profession is comedy, whatever the guy said to him he would have made some fun from it creatively. He might not get away from it wen nxt it happens.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by Adonkia(m): 1:33pm On May 22, 2016
#boycottseyilaw
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by floragregs(f): 1:37pm On May 22, 2016
xtervaganza:
you deserve a blinding slap for this nonsense you put here

So what if the guy was rude? The next thing is to slap him?

Not like he would do the same if it was a soldier or a gun toting police.

If truly he indeed slapped the guy, one day the devil will push him to slap an officer who will shoot him dead at the spot
I deserve a slap? You are an idiot to say that. Can't u talk without being a fool abt it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"My Booty Looks Great" - Seyi Shay Shows Her Backside (Photos) / Adut Akech: Runtown Sparks Dating Rumour With 20-Year-Old Black Australian Model / Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Daughter, Izzy Belle's 22nd Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.