Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard (70821 Views)

"Should Have Gotten A Bigger Venue" Davido Says As Eko Hotel Is Over Crowded / Seyi Law & Friends, Roman Goddess, Other Busty Ladies At Oritsefemi's Wedding / Throwback Picture Of Seyi Law And His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by sixtus3606(m): 2:04pm On May 22, 2016
Peacetemi:
I trust myself. You'll slap me three times?? I dont care if I lose my job...
Same angry
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by Niceiroko: 2:14pm On May 22, 2016
Please can you as well accept the slaps if you were rude
floragregs:
and u just believed the story without hearing Seyi's part? What if the security guy was very very rude? He shouldn't have slapped him, I know but let's hear the WHOLE story first. Two sides of a coin ,remember.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by Flyemmyrate(m): 2:15pm On May 22, 2016
all na comedy na
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by HomeOfMe(f): 2:15pm On May 22, 2016
Lautechgossip:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/seyi-law-slaps-bullies-eko-hotels-security-guard/
Those "so called" celebrities with their over bloated ego and bad temperament,mcheeeew!
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by Dinocarex(m): 2:16pm On May 22, 2016
floragregs:
and u just believed the story without hearing Seyi's part? What if the security guy was very very rude? He shouldn't have slapped him, I know but let's hear the WHOLE story first. Two sides of a coin ,remember.

And what of if he was rude in talking. Does that warrant slaping him? Let me put it to you. Have you ever slapped a stranger of the same age with you for being rude to you??
I'm not trying to take sides till I hear Seyi's side (Audi alteram Partem). I'm just praying its false though. Because if its true, I will advice the security man to charge Seyi for assault.
He should be forced to pay by the Court of Law.
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by Dammyllionaire(m): 2:16pm On May 22, 2016
devonpaul:
Nigerians slowly Turning the Pity business to a great business now. Everybody now wants to be pitied on Social media, I won't be surprised if the Security guy later disclose innhisbibterview how he got a Bsc certificate but can't get a job which is what led him to a security job and how he can't feed his families and thats why he shed tears after d slap.. Pity Business seems to be moving on Social media now. Many people can account and attest to this.. Lmaooo

Another show of shame!
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by Omeggie1(f): 2:17pm On May 22, 2016
Anger is a deadly poison. it kills very fast. The only anti-dote is PATIENCE.
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by teemy(m): 2:19pm On May 22, 2016
IF it is true and IF there is real evidence to prove it then change of status is open to the security guard. things like this become the norm when people 'leave it for God'. many 'forgiven' people go on in life to do worse as we can see in the nation

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by VEE2010(m): 2:19pm On May 22, 2016
Mufasa27:
which one is dirty slap again
. A slap produced with dirty hand under the influence of alcohol and weed.
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by floragregs(f): 2:21pm On May 22, 2016
Niceiroko:
Please can you as well accept the slaps if you were rude
Oya go and kill him na
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by goldbim(f): 2:22pm On May 22, 2016
klax:

Not only that they are bloody sycophant educated illiterare suddenly seen himself inside a porche lifestyle and became insane out of unexpected fame.

The security guy was just being law abiding not to disgrace his company if not he should have slap this ugly dirty black face back 10 time.

You can imagine what Seyi would be like when he was in school by their fruit you shall know them, Why would he slap anybody on his duty in the first place why Garage tout holding microphone claiming cracking thrash.

Lucky him i mean lucky Seyi if not by now he should have still be carrying bandage around his face or hand this is why all my securuty staffs are retired army or at worst a retired mopol so go and slap a mad hausa retired army that you will understand meaning of be responsible that day and the meaning of "don't just slap anyhow"
I got some mentions telling me we should have listened to seyi's side of the story..pls can seyi's side be ever justified when he has assaulted someone that was carrying out his official duty??really,I think the security guy is being professional else what do you think'll happen if himself and colleagues come together to beat seyi..?in a nutshell,seyi law is a bully!!i dnt care what transpired.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by mafavour: 2:23pm On May 22, 2016
Imagine that because he is in security uniform! Seyi slapped him thrice and that same mumu will use his money buy that CD later .I wonder y people call all these guys celebrity ...that is assault of the highest order manner less tramp.oh boy press charges against him 500m and let c if he will remain a mumu celebrity .mtcheeeew
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by rafabenitez: 2:24pm On May 22, 2016
If dis guy knw smtin,dis is his chance t b a millionaire instead of crying get a good lawyer file charges immediately fr assault.Where are our human Rights activist when you need them most or because he is a man n may also he is nt frm chibok,Seyi Law shud b paying millions t dis guy.Yeye dey smell.
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by Rajosh(m): 2:39pm On May 22, 2016
there are three sides to every story. your side, his side and the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by Balawal(m): 2:40pm On May 22, 2016
Hmmmm this is bad.Seyi should remember where he started from.
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by Awesome01(m): 2:44pm On May 22, 2016
If na true o. No be in fault. Na these Christianity and Muslim religions cause am. I for take you go my grandpa shrine, go rub one small ointment like dat for the face, by now, the slapper for don dey look for the slappie to seek forgiveness now.
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by mickeymimi: 2:45pm On May 22, 2016
I pity the poor guy sha
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by GboyegaD(m): 2:45pm On May 22, 2016
floragregs:

Are you supporting his actions? He's got no right to slap him and it is unfair our laws don't work for the poor otherwise, he should have been arrested at least to be questioned.
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by jacksol(m): 2:48pm On May 22, 2016
God butters bread in many ways.
Sue his ... rear, and make a few million bucks
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by ojuolu(m): 2:50pm On May 22, 2016
freshdude99:

Customers are always right bro. Think about that today and quote me tomorrow
I buy you one Jack Daniels if u sound reasonable
Yes, you are right sir. But there is a word missing., 'reasonably' I work for an international organisation in the service industry. No person, I repeat no person no matter his/ estate will try that with a security guard of my organisation. We will exit such relationship. The security guard, apart from being an employee is also an internal customer, and more importantly, a stakeholder. No business ever sign a contract with its customers to freely assaults its staff. You know why? Because business are becoming more international and they no the importance of his human resources. Gone are the days when institutions we expose it's staff to these type of ridicule in the name of "customers are king", "customer is always right" . I will be surprised if Eko Hotel fails to act on this. Seyi Lawless is simply too local and so un cultured to have done what he did. On the other hand,I won't be surprised if this incident is investigated and a written apology demanded from Seyi Law by the Management of Eko Hotel.
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by harsysky(m): 2:51pm On May 22, 2016
Pride they say cometh before a Fall.
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by GboyegaD(m): 2:56pm On May 22, 2016
greggng:
Gullible Nigerians will believe this trash. The seyi I know won't hurt a fly let alone 3 dirty slaps and u re busy watching him. Atleast one dirty slap is enough to prove his point but exaggeration has been added in other to tarnish his image. All this lies you people are spraying remember there is God o

Whether one or three, what right has he to inflict pain on his fellow human? What point is he trying to prove? Been a security man doesn't make him any less than Seyi. If the guy lied on the number of slaps, Seyi caused it by slapping him in the first instance. He should pay the price and serve as a deterrent to others.
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by Katibi1980(m): 2:57pm On May 22, 2016
Bross, were are you from. You Mumy yourself for that stupid boy. U for slap him back
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 22, 2016
I can't blame the guy for bursting into tears,working in a place like that, you would expect that people you get to interact with are sane and stable, unfortunately not all of them are stable, seyi law needs anger management class,you don't have to be roaming the streets naked before you are classified as crazy, since he has the money, he can afford to see a shrink

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by mon2lisa2: 3:02pm On May 22, 2016
I wish i was in Nigeria, dear Ethan, dont just cry, seyi just gave you a way out of your uniform. Sue him crazy. Do not, i repeat do not listen to any begging. God just answered your prayers.
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by 2undeee(m): 3:03pm On May 22, 2016
guy na ur fault i bet it u are no a security officer as claim by u if not y 3 slaps na robot him b wey 3 come wey u no see or give am 10 in return make una come go station
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by ojuolu(m): 3:06pm On May 22, 2016
freshdude99:

Customers are always right bro. Think about that today and quote me tomorrow
I buy you one Jack Daniels if u sound reasonable
I am in the service industry bro. Customers are always right 'within what is legal and reasonable ' assaults is not legal and reasonable. My organisation will never tolerate such barbaric and uncultured response from its clients under any guise. As long as the security guard was not the initiator of the assault, Seyi has no reasonable reason to alight from is car to sound a guy out three times because "customer is always right. Our security guards know their rights. They are trained to be professionals. They won't beat him up but management will get to know and we will exit such relationships. Something is telling me Eko Hotel will act on this incidence. And I pray they do.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by freshdude99(m): 3:10pm On May 22, 2016
ojuolu:
Yes, you are right sir. But there is a word missing., 'reasonably' I work for an international organisation in the service industry. No person, I repeat no person no matter his/ estate will try that with a security guard of my organisation. We will exit such relationship. The security guard, apart from being an employee is also an internal customer, and more importantly, a stakeholder. No business ever sign a contract with its customers to freely assaults its staff. You know why? Because business are becoming more international and they no the importance of his human resources. Gone are the days when institutions we expose it's staff to these type of ridicule in the name of "customers are king", "customer is always right" . I will be surprised if Eko Hotel fails to act on this. Seyi Lawless is simply too local and so un cultured to have done what he did. On the other hand,I won't be surprised if this incident is investigated and a written apology demanded from Seyi Law by the Management of Eko Hotel.
Impressed by ur submissions, if u follow that thread down a bit u would see some of my submissions as well. Eko hotel HR department knows exactly what to do it they are indeed a 5 star like they claim. The security man is no employee of social media so why is he here to gather sympathy or what...
Anyways how do I send over ur JDaniels, I promised that.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by adebowales: 3:11pm On May 22, 2016
make the Seyi thank god say no b person like me ooo,I go don slap and beat the hell out of me before thinking abt what next could happen
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by dhesire(m): 3:14pm On May 22, 2016
Seyi Law?

Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by kan12(m): 3:15pm On May 22, 2016
JuSt Like that?
Re: Seyi Law Slaps Eko Hotel’s Security Guard by Lebee4(m): 3:17pm On May 22, 2016
[quote author=floragregs post=45856196] don't be too quick to judge! Wait till you hear his part. [/quote

irrespective of what must have transpired, Seyi don't have the right to slap him.
Eko hotel should take this up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Samuel Chukwueze: Jay Z's Roc Nation Sports Signs Nigerian Striker [photo] / "My Booty Looks Great" - Seyi Shay Shows Her Backside (Photos) / Adut Akech: Runtown Sparks Dating Rumour With 20-Year-Old Black Australian Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.