Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (18115 Views)

500 FUNNIEST/WITTIEST Replies Or Comments On Nairaland By iLegend (Pictures) / / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 11:47am On May 22, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: by zanebaddo(m): 11:50am On May 22, 2016
Come out!! Come out!! Everybody!!!..... ... Umunnem na umunnam that kind story wey we de wait for don finally land ooo grin

Any attempt or attempted attempt by unscrupulous elements to attack this thread ehh!... Make I no talk first grin

@op I stand gidigba like hunchback by your side, grin... Omo front page here we come cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: by iceberylin(m): 11:52am On May 22, 2016
NOTHING SWEET PASS WHEN YA RIDE SPOIL OPPORTUNITY TO SCOUT ... E BAD WHEN YOU DH GO NORTH NA ONLY UGLY BLACK BLACK GIRLS DH ENTER THE BUS, BAD SMELL AND FEAR OF BOMB EXPLOSION... angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Cutehector(m): 11:54am On May 22, 2016
Pls complete ds story fast angry
Re: by Nobody: 11:58am On May 22, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 22, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by Cutehector(m): 12:01pm On May 22, 2016
iLegend:

I have written all the parts already, but I want to post 1 a day. Ok, lemme post part two now.
cool and part 3 and 4. I like the story already

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 22, 2016

6 Likes

Re: by Tonydeeb(m): 12:07pm On May 22, 2016
Following...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: by czarr(m): 12:14pm On May 22, 2016
Sense of humour....take you places when it comes to girls grin,just don't be a clown about.don't be their clown.
Just good old wit.
Re: by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 22, 2016
Today is sunday!

Complete this story brother!

1 Like

Re: by CaroLyner(f): 2:34pm On May 22, 2016
to be modified after the completion of the story*
Re: by IamLEGEND1: 2:44pm On May 22, 2016
she laughed at that ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 22, 2016
Let's say I want to watch this to while away excess time grin
Re: by horladmejy(m): 4:48pm On May 22, 2016
Baba come and finish werin you start ooo.this ain't season film weh go take 1 week....write everything make we comment... you know say mb scarce and mtn keeps zapping mb quickly this days undecided
Re: by rosieluv(f): 4:58pm On May 22, 2016
coman finish dis story

1 Like

Re: by Djboosting: 5:15pm On May 22, 2016
iLegend:
PART 3

Our bodies were touching each others and I accused her of molesting me and she looked surprise and laughed. ******
. I'm the man here, so I didn't laugh.

She asked me where Am I from and I said ------- State. I asked her she said ------- State.

She asked what I'm coming here to do. I said I came to recruit an armed robbery group and if she wants to join. She laughed and laughed. ***

She asked me which school I'm in and I said, "primary 5", but will soon be in primary 6 by next year. She bursted into laughter again..

...and started beating me. I told her to stop undressing me that everybody is watching. I'm not ready for sex yet and I'm a virgin. Then,

...to be continued.

L...O...fvcking...L

I accused her of molesting me and she looked surprise... My God, why are you doing this attraction gun-blazing on that young girl? cool

I told her to stop undressing me that everybody is watching. I'm not ready for sex yet and I'm a virgin.
Haha.. And you 'murdered' her.. grin

Lol..

Even if you're not finishing the story, I can perfectly hand it to you the girl is hooked..

The moment you meet a girl, and you can inspire this emotion of “..who does he think he is to say all that to me, he's so bold..”
Psshh.. She hooked.

Blowjôb on the way, or she won't let you leave, else you exchange contact to redo the whole 'traveling'..

Thumbs up bruv. That's the deal.

I really wish guys knew all these and stop their "Use-money-to-get-girls mentality"..
Well, when there is ego, you can't learn from others..

Ride on as you keep bending the world over..

- JD

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: by ShilohEagle(m): 5:18pm On May 22, 2016
I legend come finish your story o

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 22, 2016
Guy come and complete this thing please.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 22, 2016
This op should hurry up naw
Re: by faith551(m): 8:35pm On May 22, 2016
DAMN!! how i wish i could talk with such humor like the op around a lady, am just too damn serious i dnt even talk in a public vehicle,
But i think it's a nice thing tho.
Op you better come back here and start what you have finished (sorry finish what you have started) or else you'll pay for the 1gigabyte i wasted on this thread
Re: by Nobody: 4:34am On May 23, 2016
rosieluv:
coman finish dis story

How are you?
Re: by sundoj08(m): 4:36am On May 23, 2016
Ok I'm just gon chill and read this since i got a lil time to spare cool
Re: by Nobody: 7:24am On May 23, 2016
Re: by Nobody: 7:25am On May 23, 2016

3 Likes

Re: by Mjones77(m): 7:37am On May 23, 2016
oya where is chapter 5
Re: by Nobody: 8:01am On May 23, 2016
Ilegend plzz bring it on

1 Like

Re: by firstking01(m): 8:02am On May 23, 2016
iceberylin:
NOTHING SWEET PASS WHEN YA RIDE SPOIL OPPORTUNITY TO SCOUT ... E BAD WHEN YOU DH GO NORTH NA ONLY UGLY BLACK BLACK GIRLS DH ENTER THE BUS, BAD SMELL AND FEAR OF BOMB EXPLOSION... angry
grin
Re: by firstking01(m): 8:03am On May 23, 2016
iLegend:

I have written all the parts already, but I want to post 1 a day. Ok, lemme post part two now.
Will you stop the suspense and post everything here alreadyundecided??
Re: by firstking01(m): 8:09am On May 23, 2016
czarr:
Sense of humour....take you places when it comes to girls grin,just don't be a clown about.don't be their clown.
Just good old wit.
I tell ya,,,your head dey there...it strips them of whatever they think they areundecided, and render them vulnerable to whatever you wanna use them for anythinggrin
Re: by firstking01(m): 8:09am On May 23, 2016
czarr:
Just good old wit.
I tell ya,,,your head dey there...it strips them of whatever they think they areundecided, and renders them vulnerable to whatever you wanna use them for grin
Re: by rosieluv(f): 8:31am On May 23, 2016
alfred5:

How are you?
am fyn n u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kinginvahala Is Fed Up / Is Loyalty Prank A Good Way To Test Relationship? / Guys, Do Not Try This At Home.......must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.