Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,028 members, 7,838,578 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) (41903 Views)

Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno / Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 22, 2016
tee4naija:
What a mentality! The yam is from their backyard and the majority of Niger deltans are suffering, blowing up everywhere just because the FG decided to stop paltry amnesty payments to otherwise agile and virile youths.

Northerns owns 80% of Niger Delta Oil. The whole Nigeria feeds on Niger Delta accounting for 85% of FX in Nigeria. why did FG stop the payment/amnesty who all the money is made there?
I went for a two weeks field trip in ND and I saw environmental degradation first hand. Gas Flaring, Oil Spillage in Farms and Waterways by these stupid oil companies. I wept.
Nigeria state should be dissolve to regional level. let everybody mind there own region. simple!!! it worked in 1960s, it will work again
Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 22, 2016
ogmask:

Lame.

Why do you pay for fuel at the fuel station and pay your electricity bill too. You for nor pay for these services since the gas wey dey power the turbine and the fuel for your car na from una backyards.

Go and face ur region. let me mind my own region. simple! It is our backyard. Get used to it
Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 22, 2016
Bigmillz:
it's like telling someone to return what he rightfully owns

I tire for these people my brother
Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 22, 2016
titiakins:
thanks for that simple response jare

Whether na their yam

no mind there yeye people. u dey kwara dey chop allocation coming from ND yet they can't show appreciation and respect

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by babatunx(m): 10:09pm On May 22, 2016
Mama P....enjoy yourself.... This ur agbada sha abi na gown ni....

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by u3fine(m): 10:55pm On May 22, 2016
[quote author=EbukaFran post=45863697]Childless corrupt woman
The wickedness of her heart blocked her unproductive womb
Now her husband has to fuvk other women to bear children
Useless fat barren woman
Igbos quote me and amadioha damage your future[/quote Your reward is in Genesis 12:3
Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by Begin(m): 9:00am On May 23, 2016
booqee:
its funny when people freely call buhari a dullard, a bastard, idiots.. some would go as far as saying "God punish Buhari", not because of anything he did or didn't do but simply because they don't just like him as the president.. then when pple from the other side of the line call Gej and his wife names for all the mighty problems they caused this country which is still prevalent, these same guys attach emotions to it and start tearing u limb to limb!!! Bloody hypocrites!! angry

however its inappropriate to curse ur past leaders or present leaders.. No woman should be called barren.. its not her making! if u experience it u would know its not something to use to describe a person ....
dear u have say it all! Tank u
Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by bravetentewa(m): 9:19am On May 23, 2016
EbukaFran:
Childless corrupt woman

The wickedness of her heart blocked her unproductive womb

Now her husband has to fuvk other women to bear children

Useless fat barren woman

Igbos quote me and amadioha damage your future

I'm praying for you bro.... God has better plans for you but the useless spirit possessing ur body allow your senses no rest until your soul is damned. You'll see the light in christ Jesus amen...read the book of ephesians and turn from your ways... even the bible says that it is that which comes of the mouth of a man that defiles him.
Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by deluxez12(m): 4:08pm On May 23, 2016
EbukaFran:

They are not barren unproductive fat and corrupt
I can't make out what u trying to say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rivers Governorship Election Updates By Governor Wike / Armed Soldier Preaching In A Military Church In North East / Tinubu To Ayade: I’m Your Senior Brother, Respect My Presidential Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.