Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,543 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) (41901 Views)

Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno / Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by BeardedMeat(m): 3:42pm On May 22, 2016
EbukaFran:
Childless corrupt woman

The wickedness of her heart blocked her unproductive womb

Now her husband has to fuvk other women to bear children

Useless fat barren woman

Igbos quote me and amadioha damage your future
Are you her God? Your pains are acute and will last for a very very long time!!

315 members online and 153 guests viewing! Chai! Mama Peace Still dey pull crowd!
Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by EbukaFran: 3:42pm On May 22, 2016
Patience is a fat ugly demented barren childless bastard

If u don't like it

Lagoon plenty

tongue tongue

Gloria3389:

confirmed!!! ..pple insults pple but no sensible adult with kids will say all the trash u saying. ..thats way too much...
u saying her wickedness blocked her womb is way too much. .
are you a righteous fellow? ?
wait for your own wickedness too to do something terrible in your life. ..

pot calling kettle black
Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by bender79: 3:42pm On May 22, 2016
EbukaFran:
Childless corrupt woman

Useless fat barren woman

Bro take am easy I feel you sha ..never mind IPod/ I jaw ipods that will jump on you now.
Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by EbukaFran: 3:43pm On May 22, 2016
Mynd44

Rule 2 sir

BeardedMeat:
Are you her God? Your pains are acute and will last for a very very long time!!
Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by EbukaFran: 3:45pm On May 22, 2016
Bro then u don't know me well

I'm their nemesis

Wicked hypocrites abuse Buhari's wife and say she got married at 9 which are lies but they all go mad when I tell them the truth

Patience is an obese ugly barren childless bastard

Dancing azonto

bender79:
Bro take am easy I feel you sha ..never mind IPod/ I jaw ipods that will jump on you now.
Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by theshaderoom: 3:45pm On May 22, 2016
toshmann:

There are 20 million things you can use to insult and denigrate this woman. Her childlessness is NOT one of them.

I'm sure even Buhari's strongest supporters will agree with me on this.

Thank u very much. Am a Buhari supporter and I am appalled by that guy's statement. I cant begin to imagine how somebody can be so insensitive and mean

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by Flashh: 3:46pm On May 22, 2016
CR77:
U be Mumu Aka ode tongue tongue
They don use modifying swear for you. Must you quote me for trashy talk?

Don't let me insult you óó. Today na Sunday.
Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by EbukaFran: 3:47pm On May 22, 2016
Fake Buhari supporter

Did you say the same when Igbos said Aisha married Buhari when she was 9??

Do u hold this sanctimonious view when they call Buhari a dullard every hour on this forum??

Patience is a childless corrupt fat bastard

theshaderoom:

Thank u very much. Am a Buhari supporter and I am appalled by that guy's statement. I cant begin to imagine how somebody can be so insensitive and mean
Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by EbukaFran: 3:48pm On May 22, 2016
Lolzz

Patience Jonathan is a fat ugly shapeless barren corrupt otueke bastard

BeardedMeat:
Mynd44 ban this guy now before he begins to destroy properties!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by sixtus3606(m): 3:48pm On May 22, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Don't mind EbukaFran grin He thinks calling Patience (who's no more in power) names will get to people, The sweetest is insulting those still in power. Let him learn to take it in good faith. And next time, don't be deceived by names of moniker, the guy has plenty accounts of Igbo names.
Hahahhaaa!!!! grin

LWKMD!!! are yo for real?!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by klax(m): 3:50pm On May 22, 2016
Honestly I really love this woman she is a real mother may God bless you abundantly I know realised good English is never part of leadership quality because those who tears grammar like soyinka are just bolok ineffective fulani the killer sister, grandmother and protector.

I realised crying in public with certificatelless and all millitary fake achievement is not a good quality of leadership but wisdom and God choose and not Tifnubu or Amaechi chosen.

God bless you madam. Your enemies are reaping it now with cry and pain everyday. Sleeping and waking up in total darkness from 6500mw your so called clueless husband left the power to now 2,800mw the saint clueful operating right now. Your enemy will remain in pains for so long long time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by theshaderoom: 3:50pm On May 22, 2016
EbukaFran:
Fake Buhari supporter

Do u hold this sanctimonious view when they call Buhari a dullard every hour on this forum??

Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44 pls when will there be a button to report offensive people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by Ishilove: 3:50pm On May 22, 2016
EbukaFran:
Did she have mercy when she stole billions from Nigerians

She's a barren corrupt fat woman

Am I incorrect?

May God open your eyes to see the error of your ways

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by BeardedMeat(m): 3:52pm On May 22, 2016
EbukaFran:
Lolzz

Patience Jonathan is a fat ugly shapeless barren corrupt otueke bastard

She is still better than any woman in your village! Proove me wrong?
Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by EbukaFran: 3:52pm On May 22, 2016
Patience is a fat corrupt shapeless childless bastard

Hypocrites that abuse Buhari every hour are getting angry

grin grin grin

theshaderoom:

Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44 pls when will there be a button to report offensive people?
Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by EbukaFran: 3:55pm On May 22, 2016
Igbos dey vex ooo

Chai

grin grin grin

E pain dem lolzz
Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by klax(m): 3:55pm On May 22, 2016
EbukaFran:
Patience is a fat corrupt shapeless childless bastard

Hypocrites that abuse Buhari every hour are getting angry

grin grin grin

Really sorry for you little boy. You have really displayed a true bastard trait and DNA in your post. I rest my case.

Show your mother picture plssss
Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by EbukaFran: 3:56pm On May 22, 2016
Mynd44

Rule 2 and 3 sir

Thanks

klax:

Really sorry for you little boy. You have really displayed a true bastard trait and DNA in your post. I rest my case.

Show your mother picture plssss
Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by Sobeautiful: 3:57pm On May 22, 2016
Looking cool. Like the 'change' Naija is experiencing is not affecting her at all.
Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by Vikky014(f): 4:02pm On May 22, 2016
EbukaFran:
Childless corrupt woman

Useless fat barren woman

ur productive mother was never a wife of a president. y hating
Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by EbukaFran: 4:05pm On May 22, 2016
Vikky014:
ur productive mother was never a wife of a president. y hating

The thing pain u wella

How come u don't say same to those abusing Buhari. Actually u abuse Buhsri but getting angry because I'm saying the truth that PEJ is an obese shapeless childless corrupt otueke bastard

embarassed tongue tongue
Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by Vikky014(f): 4:06pm On May 22, 2016
EbukaFran:

The thing pain u wella

How come u don't say same to those abusing Buhari. Actually u abuse Buhsri but getting angry because I'm saying the truth that PEJ is an obese shapeless childless corrupt otueke bastard

embarassed tongue tongue
mtcheew go back to ur cage. i hv said my mind u hear
Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by klax(m): 4:09pm On May 22, 2016
EbukaFran:
Mynd44

Rule 2 and 3 sir

Thanks

Thanks Mynd44. I'm just damn pissed off the way this woman received insult every day of her life very unfair to her and those who took power from her and her husband are they better than her or Gej Hell No.

Thanks once again Mynd44.
Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by BeardedMeat(m): 4:10pm On May 22, 2016
EbukaFran:
Fake Buhari supporter

Ok no vex! Aisha Buhari didn't get married at age 9 cos I know the mallam that disvirgined her and she was 10yrs already by then. I hope this will soothe your pains?
Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by EbukaFran: 4:12pm On May 22, 2016
IPOB but you are not pissed off with the hourly abuse Buhari, his wife and children receive on NL?

It's ok for Buhari but not for the otueke childless woman ?

IPOB and hypocrisy are twins

klax:

Thanks Mynd44. I'm just damn pissed off the way this woman received insult every day of her life very unfair to her and those who took power from her and her husband are they better than her or Gej Hell No.

Thanks once again Mynd44.
Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by inri: 4:14pm On May 22, 2016
WHO IS THIS?
Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 22, 2016
EbukaFran:
Childless corrupt woman

Useless fat barren woman

how u will b barren all d days of ur life ekwensu
Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by EbukaFran: 4:15pm On May 22, 2016
Yes I understand you

But it's a fact patience is a fat barren woman

Her is womb is fully blocked up

Her husband has to fuvk other women to bear children. Worthless useless woman

BeardedMeat:
Ok no vex! Aisha Buhari didn't get married at age 9 cos I know the mallam that disvirgined her and she was 10yrs already by then. I hope this will soothe your pains?
Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 22, 2016
klax:
Honestly I really love this woman she is a real mother may God bless you abundantly I know realised good English is never part of leadership quality because those who tears grammar like soyinka are just bolok ineffective fulani the killer sister, grandmother and protector.

I realised crying in public with certificatelless and all millitary fake achievement is not a good quality of leadership but wisdom and God choose and not Tifnubu or Amaechi chosen.

God bless you madam. Your enemies are reaping it now with cry and pain everyday. Sleeping and waking up in total darkness from 6500mw your so called clueless husband left the power to now 2,800mw the saint clueful operating right now. Your enemy will remain in pains for so long long time.

Amen
Re: Patience Jonathan With Some Politicians In Rivers State (Photos) by TolaniLuv: 4:20pm On May 22, 2016
She and her husband and co! Chop Nigeria dry I swear..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omosede Igbinedion Meets Yasmina, Ivory Coast's Youngest Female Lawmaker / Rivers Governorship Election Updates By Governor Wike / Buhari Explains Why He Stops Attending Juma’at Service At National Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.