Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. (76995 Views)

US Scientist Becomes Immune To Snake Venom After Allowing Deadly Snakes Bite Him / Some Scary Facts We Probably Don't Know About Snakes. / 20 Myths About Snakes That Will Blow Your Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. by Whizzcute(m): 7:33pm On May 30, 2016
Nairaland and snakes be like ...

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. by tydi(m): 7:35pm On May 30, 2016
BUHARI IS THE ONLY SNAKE I KNOW THAT BITES MORE THAN HE CAN CHEW.

2 Likes

Re: Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. by hansaad: 7:35pm On May 30, 2016
wonderful those snakes.

1 Like

Re: Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. by ajebuter(f): 7:37pm On May 30, 2016
Aremu01:
This snakes self get ojukokoro

Waa pee jare, my papa's namesake! grin grin

Aremu-remu-ko-sanwo!

1 Like

Re: Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. by JuanJO(m): 7:38pm On May 30, 2016
the pyton fit swallow pregnant elephant

4 Likes

Re: Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. by macaranta(m): 7:40pm On May 30, 2016
Interesting..
Re: Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. by Alohababy: 7:44pm On May 30, 2016
It's alright
Re: Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. by gretblue: 7:45pm On May 30, 2016
Kingsasian:
Lala's favourite
Ban dey hungry you abi?
Re: Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. by Edd1e(m): 7:47pm On May 30, 2016
lovely pictures...grin

1 Like

Re: Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. by tobesticality: 7:47pm On May 30, 2016
Damn. How I wish our politicians can see these to know the implication of Ojukokoro.

2 Likes

Re: Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. by BossDanniee(m): 7:47pm On May 30, 2016
Snake thread everytime. Tired of this poo!

1 Like

Re: Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. by Ninilowo(m): 7:47pm On May 30, 2016
grin
gretblue:

Ban dey hungry you abi?
grin grin grin
Re: Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. by Rexyl(m): 7:48pm On May 30, 2016
hahn:
These snakes share similar traits with our political office holders undecided

Quite funny!
now that the fantastically corrupt politicians are secretly biting off more than they can chew, but like those greedy snakes, their greed will make them sad in the end.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. by dacovajnr: 7:50pm On May 30, 2016
I will start taking Python seriously wen it start swallowing Elephant undecided

3 Likes

Re: Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. by nbright: 7:52pm On May 30, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
I love

wildlife

Me too
Re: Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. by revolt(m): 7:52pm On May 30, 2016
dacovajnr:
I will start taking Python seriously wen it start swallowing Elephant undecided
abiiiiiii ooooo? Loooool

1 Like

Re: Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. by kobonaire(m): 7:52pm On May 30, 2016
NairaLand ..... aka SnakeLand tongue
Re: Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. by wtfCode: 7:53pm On May 30, 2016
Holy shiiiii i hate this creature like maaad

1 Like

Re: Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. by Adeoba10(m): 7:53pm On May 30, 2016
Ajewealth123:
with that their tiny head,how do they manage to swallow things as big as that?
Am sorry for my ITK.... Dia skull or let say all d joints in dia head are not fixed permanently, dis make it possible for them to expand dia jaw to any length den back to normal shape after swallowing. Hope u gt dat?

2 Likes

Re: Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. by Emmaino247: 7:54pm On May 30, 2016
hmmm those snakes just ate wot killed dem (RIP)
Re: Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. by bejeria101(m): 7:56pm On May 30, 2016
chikel2000:
Jesus!, crocodile? How possible
Greedy snake,didnt want to share lol

1 Like

Re: Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. by Greenback: 7:57pm On May 30, 2016
Explorers:
5. Python eats a pregnant sheep.

In 2006, firefighters in the Malaysian village of Kampung Jabor were called in to remove the bloated snake 18ft long from a roadway. The reptile had swallowed an entire pregnant sheep and was too full to slither away and digest its supersize meal.

the worst of all...
Re: Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. by cold(m): 7:57pm On May 30, 2016
hahn:
Haha brilliant!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. by Aremu01(m): 7:58pm On May 30, 2016
ajebuter:

Waa pee jare, my papa's namesake! grin grin
Aremu-remu-ko-sanwo!
LOL.... Mama d mama Amin e po U get mouth jare
Re: Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. by ezebunafo(m): 7:58pm On May 30, 2016
This one killed near a swamp around my house in ibafo

Re: Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. by patostation(m): 7:59pm On May 30, 2016
thesicilian:
The person who followed that python into the bush to take pictures as it killed and devoured the monkey must be super brave

There is no bravery here. Snakes are harmless after swallowing large animals. Under such circumstances, they even need help.

3 Likes

Re: Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 30, 2016
Gbam! Nig. Politicians are SNAKES!..end of discussion!!

1 Like

Re: Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. by gestamane: 8:00pm On May 30, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZehYdBq-Gw
This python was found in Alagbole in Lagos /Ogun boundary.
Re: Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. by ifycent2: 8:02pm On May 30, 2016
As I de view dis snakes pic.... fear de hold my P............
chai....

Snakes Thread.....

1 Like

Re: Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. by Emmaxmusic(m): 8:03pm On May 30, 2016
nairaland and snake is like tea and sugar
Re: Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. by niggi4life(m): 8:11pm On May 30, 2016
Akwasi:
This video is not on front page because there is no snake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZ2jAFNlimA
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin

Olboi the video funny die!!! See as d crab time am, come bite am wella.. lol

4 Likes

Re: Snakes That Bit Off More Than They Could Chew. by Aroh48(m): 8:11pm On May 30, 2016
hahn:
hahahaha,bros u jst crack my day

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mutant Four-Legged Hen Seen In China With Two Limbs Protruding From Its Bum (Pix / A Hippopotamus Killed At Jebba, Niger State (Photos) / A Huge Snake With A Lot Of Eggs In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.