Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) (46634 Views)

You Can Now Request MONEY From Your Friends On Whatsapp / "Which Would You Pick, A Tecno CX Or A Samsung Galaxy S4?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 22, 2016
Thunder scatter mtn network
Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by UnaDonStart(m): 10:32pm On May 22, 2016
okay na!!! let me make a promise to my phone. Hmm Hmm!!! Dear phone,this post has gingered me very well,as from this moment on i will pick any call that comes through except you are switched off i will pick all calls and no be my fault oh i just like my life pass you.
Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by artade: 10:33pm On May 22, 2016
If everyone pick their calls while driving, we will have more dead people.

7 Likes

Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by 9ja4show: 10:35pm On May 22, 2016
Morewealth121:
always use the SMS to forward messages, when the person is not picking up, simple... not all calls I pick and I don't appreciate frequent calls. call once or twice a day am okay.

Normally it takes some people time to compose a text not to talk of when tension is involved...if you like nor pick them nor dey beg u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by Onyenna(m): 10:35pm On May 22, 2016
On several occasions, I've called this particular friend of mine more than 10x........he wouldn't pick and would never call back......even sometimes when I'm with him and others, he gets several calls and wouldn't pick....

Quite mysterious.......

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by coalcoal1(m): 10:37pm On May 22, 2016
hmmm
Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by makaveli902: 10:38pm On May 22, 2016
http://samplevibe..com/2016/05/why-you-should-always-pick-your-friends.html?m=1[/quote]

I have a friend who will not pick calls from a number that is not stored on his phone which can be very annoying cos there wasa particular day my battery went flat and i borrowed someones phone just to pass a vital information across to him he just wouldn't pick up.SO ANNOYING!
Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by AZeD1(m): 10:39pm On May 22, 2016
artade:
If everyone pick their calls while driving, we will have more dead people.
The story is so fake it's sad people can even believe it.

5 Likes

Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by Iprofit: 10:41pm On May 22, 2016
Damn
I'm guilty as charged
Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by makaveli902: 10:41pm On May 22, 2016
BlackPeni5:
Don't know why...but this story doesn't sound true

Guy, it doesn't have to be true but the lesson behind it is what we are after.
Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by Iprofit: 10:43pm On May 22, 2016
AZeD1:
The story is so fake it's sad people can even believe it.
guy chill
It's not about the story it's about the message
Hope you got the message!

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by macaranta(m): 10:44pm On May 22, 2016
Noted man
Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by Morewealth121(m): 10:48pm On May 22, 2016
9ja4show:

Normally it takes some people time to compose a text not to talk of when tension is involved...if you like nor pick them nor dey beg u
wetin hard inside if u send text and tell the person to pick up that u want to pass info to him... SIMPLE
Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by StephenJoseph(m): 10:52pm On May 22, 2016
gbaskiboy:
What a touching story! baba God abeg pick my calls to save me from this hard condition

Lolz. Nice one
Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by Lamasta(m): 10:52pm On May 22, 2016
Dear God,
You Took away my favorite Singer (Michael
Jackson)
Also took away my favorite Rapper (Dagrin)
You took away my favorite Actor (Sam Loko)
Took away My favorite Comedian (Dede One Day) God, Am writing this to let you know that
President Buhari is my Favorite President
Hope To Hear From You Soon.
Your Son
Presido

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by TDonald: 10:56pm On May 22, 2016
Iprofit:
guy chill

What stupid message

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by pwettiejay(f): 10:59pm On May 22, 2016
Thanks for the info OP, may evil never befall us
Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by Ibukun003(m): 11:03pm On May 22, 2016
My rule is:
Once you call once or twice and the person doesn't pick. Simple send a text. That solve it all.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by bigx(m): 11:04pm On May 22, 2016
Phones are terrible distractions.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by banmee(m): 11:07pm On May 22, 2016
njiasi30:
Op, thanks 4 sharing , am guilty of it . cheesy

Sad as the story is, you don't have to pick every call. Bad shiit happens every day and it is not a guarantee you can avoid bad things even if you know about it.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by Spydamannn(m): 11:13pm On May 22, 2016
This story na Fabu...cool story
Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by AZeD1(m): 11:19pm On May 22, 2016
Iprofit:
guy chill

No i did not.
Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by sekem: 11:25pm On May 22, 2016
Story for the Gods.

All I know is that I have the right to decide whether to answer or not to answer.

Some people will never call you unless they WANT something from you.

They think you don't know but you do.

Na dat kain pesin you say may I pick im call?

Lai lai.

Abeg, carry your wahala dey go.

Me, I go jus park dey count the missed calls with a glee on my face as I imagine their frustration from my not answering.

One-One.

Draw No Bet.

5 Likes

Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by kenoz(m): 11:29pm On May 22, 2016
Hmmmm. True talk
Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by adebayogodwwin17: 11:31pm On May 22, 2016
So sad..... Pick my call by Adekule Gold
Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by titiakins: 11:33pm On May 22, 2016
I always say pick your call to everyone around me

The implication of not doing that may be deadly!!

May his soul rest in peace
Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 22, 2016
This post is directed me personal because at some point , I concluded my case was more of spiritual than physical.. The moment my phone start ringing the spirit will tell me not to pick up irrespective of who's call is coming in be it my Dad, siblings, Boss or even friends.
But with this write up I've just read now, I will now continue to pick all my calls always including all the flashings involve..

Thanks Op.
Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by goldenceo1: 11:37pm On May 22, 2016
Dis old story line again. dis write up has been in existence since I bought my first phone.
Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by medeay(m): 11:38pm On May 22, 2016
Especially when i owe him and i have promised to pay that same time he is calling, but the money is not available yet?
Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by Iprofit: 11:38pm On May 22, 2016
AZeD1:
No i did not.
Read again!
Re: Why You Should Always Pick Your Friends Call(moral Lesson) by rheedor(m): 11:43pm On May 22, 2016
It true, nice one bro......#A close friend of mine does ignores his calls,pings and messages also especially when he's in company of LADIES # Am always prayerful over him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saka Don Port O !!! Mtn Portability Advert With Saka / The Fufu Package And Packagers In Computer Village. / Girl Discovers Paper Inside A N35k Phone She Bought With Her Salary In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.