Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car (52729 Views)

MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) / Volkswagen Sharan 2006 Model Car; How Good Is This Car?? / Crystler Neon Car: How Good Or Bad Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by Omotayor123(f): 8:19am On May 23, 2016
He is only being Real. No time for fake life grin

3 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by tonio2wo: 8:19am On May 23, 2016
What is wrong with beer??
Hypocrites everywhere!

4 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by Integrityfarms(m): 8:19am On May 23, 2016
definitely that beer will be hot like mountain of fire!
#op, wetin concern u
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by Nobody: 8:19am On May 23, 2016
Either way, he just loves getting high
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by ademasta(m): 8:20am On May 23, 2016
Mountain of Beer fire grin
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by talk2oc: 8:20am On May 23, 2016
Is it a sin to love beer?
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by Emmaxmusic(m): 8:20am On May 23, 2016
it is well
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by buksaylor001: 8:23am On May 23, 2016
That's a balanced life-little to the right,little to the left!

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by Fogman(m): 8:23am On May 23, 2016
lol
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by iPopAlomo(m): 8:23am On May 23, 2016
Israel5:
Husband drinks, wife doesn't. They share the car simple! #just tryna mke common sense

Exactly my thought...
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by sCun: 8:23am On May 23, 2016
A Nigerian breweries staff and Mountain of fire member.

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by herber(m): 8:27am On May 23, 2016
Menh:
I saw this car parked outside a MFM church today.
For me the man 'don KOLO'

endtime man
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by Burger01(m): 8:28am On May 23, 2016
doyinisaac:
Which one of the stickers??the beer own or the mfm own??
grin
The mfm own cheesy
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by tempem: 8:30am On May 23, 2016
halfricanadian:
grin grin grin grin

So funny

But well its his own way na
Madam, you're here, how was the weekend. No calls, no letters? grin
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by Sikariyelwa: 8:31am On May 23, 2016
Doesn't mean anything. Bible never prohibited alcohol /beer /wine. Jesus even turned water to wine. Christianity is a religion of mind. Do whatever you like so long as its not harmful to you. Pop drink wine with 35%alc.bishops,pastors, reverence all drink alcohol. Any christian who does not drink alcohol is either due to health ground or he just doesn't like it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by halfricanadian(f): 8:33am On May 23, 2016
tempem:
Madam, you're here, how was the weekend. No calls, no letters? grin

I wrote letters na sad sad the mail system in naija b like forever to land

grin grin my guy ow na
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by diogochantel: 8:34am On May 23, 2016
Hahahahaha
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by Nobody: 8:37am On May 23, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by tempem: 8:40am On May 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

I wrote letters na sad sad the mail system in naija b like forever to land

grin grin my guy ow na
Lol, grin I Knew it...
Am trynna be cool... You? The weather in my village is quite cool. It rained ovenight.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by DeleSuper1: 8:40am On May 23, 2016
Gerarahere jooo.

Worldly Prayer Warrior... I guess.

He's a bundesliga ni. undecided
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by ChinaDivision: 8:42am On May 23, 2016
It's OK. I guess
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by fejicruz(m): 8:42am On May 23, 2016
Even the owner of the car realizes that the way that leads to destruction is by the left. So he placed the 'I love beer' sticker on the left.... Lol
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by Sparkle777(f): 8:43am On May 23, 2016
Maybe BEER is sync for sometyn else. Or how is it said sef?
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by atilla(m): 8:44am On May 23, 2016
The owner is okay

The car need deliverance
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by JoeCutie(m): 8:44am On May 23, 2016
"Real Christian".

He's a Christian, and he's real.
Do we not love beer? (Generally, drinks)

He follows Christ, and he drinks and enjoys his beer as he does that. You don't praise God with/in empty stomach. Real Christian!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by nkpommpko(m): 8:44am On May 23, 2016
ThreeGEEKS:
Please there's absolutely nothing wrong with drinking beer, wine or taking alcohol because even in the Bible Jesus turned water into wine. The problem comes when one gets drunk, or something like drunk driving which can lead to killing someone.
Getting drunk is like over eating which is the sin of gluttony
that's how they killed Jesus hypocrites. Jesus finish them, wolf in sheep's clothing
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by DePhoenix(m): 8:45am On May 23, 2016
The wife put the Mfm sticker to protect her husband in his drunken moods. Case closed
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by Reference(m): 8:45am On May 23, 2016
angry I so hate car stickers....why should my car be used for promos.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by halfricanadian(f): 8:46am On May 23, 2016
tempem:

Lol, grin I Knew it...
Am trynna be cool... You? The weather in my village is quite cool. It rained ovenight.

grin grin chai nd ur wife was nt there with u abi
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by alitatta: 8:47am On May 23, 2016
Hmmmn

Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by chiteg: 8:49am On May 23, 2016
Menh:
I saw this car parked outside a MFM church today.
For me the man 'don KOLO'
you can't be looking at the sky and the soil at the same time
Re: Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car by denitro(m): 8:52am On May 23, 2016
Living in zion and yet renting a single room in Babylon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) / Please What's The Actual Price Of This Car?? / 9 Cheap Cars Cost Less Than An Iphone X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.