Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) (55796 Views)

Oluwo Of Iwo's Innoson Car Spotted In UNILAG (Photos) / Tiger Race Car Spotted In Lagos (Photos And Video) / Made-In-Nigeria Car Spotted In Ogba, Lagos Today (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) by AutoJoshNG: 11:40am On Feb 24, 2017
Will you approach the owner of this car to ask about your MMM money?

Tell us in the comment section.

https://autojosh.com/mmm-honda-accord/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) by Adaowerri111: 11:42am On Feb 24, 2017
It means money making machine

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) by Topestbilly(m): 11:48am On Feb 24, 2017
MMM 2, so MMM 1 still dey house?

Make dos pipu wey maga catch u, u go think say dos SA xenophobia guys don enter naija ni.

30 Likes

Re: MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) by project4OO: 11:49am On Feb 24, 2017
Funny
Re: MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 24, 2017
Adaowerri111:
It means money making machine
This goes to show dat there are people who benefited from d scheme as well.
So people should stop looking only at d downside of MMM.

29 Likes

Re: MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) by LAFO: 11:53am On Feb 24, 2017
So this is where Sister Lydia's money went to.

Sister Lydia contributed money to buy honda, MM2 for that matter.

If Seun should see this Ehn, na FP... he know say people go click.

4 Likes

Re: MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) by wagazala: 11:58am On Feb 24, 2017
Correct guy, he don chop money. Wait make i catch you for road...you go unfreeze all my mavros.. grin

lalasticlala come and see number 2 guy @ mmm.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) by decatalyst(m): 12:00pm On Feb 24, 2017
MMM 1 or MMM 2 Wetin consign me?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) by thorpido(m): 12:10pm On Feb 24, 2017
MMM can be his initials.Muritala Musa Mohammed? undecided Not every MMM is Mavro.

It seems someone is already accosting him from the picture above. cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) by oscillation55(m): 12:11pm On Feb 24, 2017
MMM still dey work oooo. I tell you the truth & I lie not grin grin grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 12:29pm On Feb 24, 2017
WATCH THIS VIDEO: GUIDERS FINISHED MMM , THEY ALL MADE IT BIG WITH YOUR MONEY

[img]http://4.bp..com/--5vp2nAYhjg/WK6YhMzBYxI/AAAAAAAAYzQ/vcrn07nL7G8eBy5M3k7vMCxTpjYpf3GBQCLcB/s640/IMG_20170223_090628.png[/img]...
Re: MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) by olatwo(m): 1:41pm On Feb 24, 2017
grin
Re: MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) by Orpe7(m): 1:41pm On Feb 24, 2017
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 24, 2017
Chaii.. Look at my money. Nah here e waka reach

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) by Mr2kay2: 1:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
Mmm 3 loading

Haters gonna hate
Potatoes gonna potate grin

1 Like

Re: MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) by tolexy007(m): 1:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
and na my money this guy dey drive so. God will judge am
Re: MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) by DatblackBoi(m): 1:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
Ego ndi mmadu... mmm frustrated some people sha
Re: MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) by sammyj: 1:44pm On Feb 24, 2017
I will burn it alive !!!!! grin angry shocked grin grin grin grin
Re: MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) by hotspice29(m): 1:44pm On Feb 24, 2017
Booked
Re: MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) by yomi007k(m): 1:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
Chuvin22:
Chaii.. Look at my money. Nah here e waka reach

Sorry.
Re: MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) by Dam5reey(m): 1:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
I'm Still suprised when I see people Still GHing shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) by saydfact(m): 1:45pm On Feb 24, 2017
THIS IS THE OWNER - grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) by MrGreenMavro: 1:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
smiley

B like say the guy PH tyre cheesy cheesy cheesy, after 30days he con GH this beautiful ride. grin grin grin grin

chai...mk i quickly go PH sad sad

1 Like

Re: MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 24, 2017
AutoJoshNG:

Did the owner steal your money? MMM can mean anything it doesn't have to mean the popular ponzi scheme you know.
Re: MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) by BrutalJab: 1:48pm On Feb 24, 2017
You wan die?
Re: MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 24, 2017
Stupedinluv , please don't do anything stvpid. The owner may be innocent.
Re: MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) by Ajewealth123(m): 1:51pm On Feb 24, 2017
AutoJoshNG:

Jesus Christ! See viewing this thread and the no of guest viewing!
That guy has a lot of explanation to do.
See the way that guy dey tackle am!
Re: MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) by ayogozie(m): 1:51pm On Feb 24, 2017
Scammers money congrat to dude ur rugged if I hear about this scheme on time am suppose to have got my benz or bmw or innoson of my home land

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) by AdonaiRoofing(m): 1:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
Oboy, I will grab the car and keep it till I get my money back

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance etc
Re: MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) by Drazeen(m): 1:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
i wonder how trash like this make front page
Re: MMM Car Spotted In Lagos, Will You Challenge The Owner For Your Money? (photos) by bodefakorede(m): 1:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
I saw this same car in ikorodu yesterday with registration number MMM1. it's an ashes color..I wanted to stop him but he ran away

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INNOSON MOTORS - World's First Black-owned Car Manufacturer / Imagine If All Dangote Trucks Were Built Like This (Photos And Video) / Luxury Audi R8 Car Worth Over N40million Spotted At Lagos Airport. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.