Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. (6500 Views)

"My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady / I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs - Female UNILAG Graduate / How I Surprised My Bae On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by hrhobi1(m): 5:45pm On May 22, 2016
Dear readers,

My girl is currently studying @ a university located in the same state we reside, only a 50 minutes drive to her school from home. Her accommodation and feeding expenses in school are covered by her parents. I try my best to send her 5000 Naira weekly and she just told me that it's not enough .

My dear people I need your advise.
Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by CLIQBOY(m): 5:46pm On May 22, 2016
That's about 20k in a month?
If you can afford more give her

but she has no right to complain, abi una sign agreement?

Even NYSC allawe no reach 20k , But what's my own

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by yomalex(m): 5:49pm On May 22, 2016
Hmm na wa o
CLIQBOY:
That's about 20k in a month?
it IS 20k in a month NYSC allowance
Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by obiorathesubtle: 5:50pm On May 22, 2016
undecided so, being bae now is a full time Job??

Your wahala sha.. If you like give her your salary..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by yomi007k(m): 5:51pm On May 22, 2016
20k a month, na allowee be dat oo.

U be Nysc? tongue

6 Likes

Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 22, 2016
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by Smellymouth: 5:51pm On May 22, 2016
20k monthly and she is complaining? undecided undecided

You be ATM?

13 Likes

Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by Olasco93: 5:52pm On May 22, 2016
It's either your are Speaking the Truth, or you are Lying.
Start a relationship with your Brain, and Continue using your brain when you are in it. That is all I have to say.
(5K weekly) haba.
I wonder what would happen when you finally marry her.

4 Likes

Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by CircleOfWilis: 5:52pm On May 22, 2016
For this buhari era? I swear u re ...oo.lish

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 22, 2016
@OP it will make sense if you start channeling that money to your younger sister in school. dnt be an idiot.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by Smellymouth: 5:58pm On May 22, 2016
Sandoski, pls when coming don't forget to buy that stuff o grin

And the lady u asked about has gone to church kiss kiss

I just left there now

1 Like

Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by 1trillionlikes: 6:00pm On May 22, 2016
Bae's business is very lucrative...... 20k per month x 10 mugus, that's about 200k......

29 Likes

Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 22, 2016
Olosho dey charge 500 naira per fvck, why i go come dey give one girl 5k? Am i mad? Wetin she dey give me

15 Likes

Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by jonaifame22(m): 6:03pm On May 22, 2016
jus empty ur account for her and see wat happens!
Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 22, 2016
are people still as cheerful as dis nowadays? u dey try ooo. I wonder wen gf nw has turn to work dat u place her on salary. let anoda guy offer her 30k a month n c if she no go forget all d ones u don do for am. MY BROTHER, RECEIVE SENSE

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by halfricanadian(f): 6:10pm On May 22, 2016
angry angry some people's monthly salary she is high on choco milo tell her i said so

6 Likes

Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by Nova15: 6:14pm On May 22, 2016
hrhobi1:
Dear readers,

My girl is currently studying @ a university located in the same state we reside, only a 50 minutes drive to her school from home. Her accommodation and feeding expenses in school are covered by her parents. I try my best to send her 5000 Naira weekly and she just told me that it's not enough .

My dear people I need your advise.

1 Like

Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by yemsai(f): 6:14pm On May 22, 2016
Dump her for me angry

2 Likes

Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 22, 2016
Less than £15. Just two packets of Sterling fresh grin
Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 22, 2016
Smellymouth:
Sandoski, pls when coming don't forget to buy that stuff o grin

And the lady u asked about has gone to church kiss kiss

I just left there now

Alright Swithrt...grincheesy

I hope she is fine.....

I'm coming.....cheesy

Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by Michellla(f): 6:17pm On May 22, 2016
yemsai:
Dump her for me angry
Lmaaao ;3

1 Like

Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 22, 2016
yemsai:
Dump her for me angry

gringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by iykekelvins(m): 6:26pm On May 22, 2016
Can't you see that girl wants to wreck you?

Open your eyes man

1 Like

Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by Yuneehk(f): 6:29pm On May 22, 2016
yemsai:
Dump her for me angry
LOL! Yours isn't up to that right? The lady doesn't know that half bread is better than none!

1 Like

Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by yemsai(f): 6:43pm On May 22, 2016
Yuneehk:

LOL! Yours isn't up to that right? The lady doesn't know that half bread is better than none!
Yes na...I go even start business wit it.. mayb naa her school boyfrnd she dey gv sef..

SANDOSKI:

gringrin
Michellla:
Lmaaao ;3
grin grin
Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 22, 2016
halfricanadian:
angry angry some people's monthly salary she is high on choco milo tell her i said so
tell her I follow talk am. Half Canadian dey by my side. Lol
Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by halfricanadian(f): 6:51pm On May 22, 2016
asodane:
tell her I follow talk am. Half Canadian dey by my side. Lol

grin grin grin grin oya na lets walk side by side
Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by valdes00(m): 6:53pm On May 22, 2016
When am not mad... I go cum place Bae on weekly allowance.... how much I dey earn...... Well my Bae is working sha, so she no gt ojokokoro
Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 22, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin grin grin grin oya na lets walk side by side
My dear I'm glad walking side by side with you
Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by halfricanadian(f): 7:00pm On May 22, 2016
asodane:

My dear I'm glad walking side by side with you

Awwwww tanx cry cry cry cry

cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by faith551(m): 7:02pm On May 22, 2016
#5000 * 4 WEEKS = #20,000
#20,000 * 12MNTHS = #240,000
op if care is not taken,you dnt spend 50k on ur mum in a year. Why the fuk will u be paying ur girlfriend,is she doing you a favour by dating you? or are u paying for the sex?

5 Likes

Re: I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining. by aluko360(m): 7:04pm On May 22, 2016
Nah you the girl love Abi your money?

Money can't buy love my friend.

By the time the tap runs dry she'll definitely move on to the next cash machine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dumped Girlfriend Inserts Dozens Of Screws Inside Boyfriend's P*nis(photo) / This Lagos Based Models charge N15,000 to share their nudes (photos) / Impregnate Me; A Married Woman Cries To Her Ex (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.