Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,054 members, 7,835,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Impregnate Me; A Married Woman Cries To Her Ex (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Impregnate Me; A Married Woman Cries To Her Ex (photos) (6511 Views)

Woman Cries After Being Called "Bouncer" On Social Media (pics, Video) / How To Use Crystals To Bring Back Your Ex (photos) / Impregnate Me Or I Die…..(18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Impregnate Me; A Married Woman Cries To Her Ex (photos) by Odepo: 6:17pm On Oct 24, 2021
DNA test is a detection method use for the verification of the parternity of a child, or/and forensic cases. But in this context, DNA Test is use for the confirmation of a child’s paternity. It is used to solve legal cases that involves paternity disputes.

Some days ago, a case of a married woman by the name Moyo Thomas who was said to have revealed to her now late late husband some time ago, that the two kids he thought was his, actually belongs to her boss.

The lady was a banker working with FCMB, and this was where she and her boss had the office affair that bore two lovely children. It is said that Moyo filed a case against her husband, after she left with the children for a vacation in the US for which she did not want to return.

Mr. Tunde Thomas, Moyo’s late husband suffered partial stroke, got better and started picking the pieces of what was left , before he slumped and died, as was reported last week.

To this end, many medical practitioners took to the social media space to admonish men to carryout DNA test. The case of many men fathering other men’s children is on the rise, and will continously be because of the fact that many young ladies marry who is ready, and not who they love.

These screenshots below will further confirm that this menace is eating deep and will continue if not curbed. What is your take on this? Follow, like, and share for more content.

Source: www.odephgist.ga

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Impregnate Me; A Married Woman Cries To Her Ex (photos) by ahnie: 6:22pm On Oct 24, 2021
So whats the moral of this jist

Modified....to the imbeciles that are quoting me,98percent of you are not the legitimate sons of your fathers.

7 Likes

Re: Impregnate Me; A Married Woman Cries To Her Ex (photos) by Odepo: 6:25pm On Oct 24, 2021
[quote author=ahnie post=107027077]So whats the moral of this jist[/quote

Why u no go ask for morals when na your own specie they make this kind of bad request

8 Likes

Re: Impregnate Me; A Married Woman Cries To Her Ex (photos) by ahnie: 6:27pm On Oct 24, 2021
[quote author=Odepo post=107027167][/quote]
Oga learn to address people with DICKorum.
I asked again,whats the moral of this stale jist.

2 Likes

Re: Impregnate Me; A Married Woman Cries To Her Ex (photos) by UncleKoboko: 6:31pm On Oct 24, 2021
Yẹyẹ.
Re: Impregnate Me; A Married Woman Cries To Her Ex (photos) by FvckAllMods: 6:34pm On Oct 24, 2021
This life sef .

Anyways I donate sperm at affordable prices. Call us today

3 Likes

Re: Impregnate Me; A Married Woman Cries To Her Ex (photos) by Odepo: 6:36pm On Oct 24, 2021
ahnie:

Oga learn to address people with DICKorum.
I asked again,whats the moral of this stale jist.

Okay, the take home here is for guys to know that this what some women whome they called their wives could do.

1 Like

Re: Impregnate Me; A Married Woman Cries To Her Ex (photos) by MufasaLion: 6:46pm On Oct 24, 2021
So you set up this thread to bash women?

4 Likes

Re: Impregnate Me; A Married Woman Cries To Her Ex (photos) by Generalwoodz(m): 7:21pm On Oct 24, 2021
Sperm donor is a thing nowadays. I guess it's high time I set up my own company before the industry gets saturated because early birds get the worms.

My motto: "We pump, you carry after 9months"

If we're to advertise on Nigeria radio stations like those Yoruba herbal medical practitioners, it'd be something like " our sperm gives rise to billionaires, footballers, programmers, governors, ministers, president and not Olodo children.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impregnate Me; A Married Woman Cries To Her Ex (photos) by Dicedpineappple(f): 7:22pm On Oct 24, 2021
The guy still calls her baby...

E go still happen las Las..

9 Likes

Re: Impregnate Me; A Married Woman Cries To Her Ex (photos) by juman(m): 8:28pm On Oct 24, 2021
Many cases like this.
Re: Impregnate Me; A Married Woman Cries To Her Ex (photos) by younglleo: 8:42pm On Oct 24, 2021
Op
Re: Impregnate Me; A Married Woman Cries To Her Ex (photos) by Kobicove(m): 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2021
Fake chat undecided

1 Like

Re: Impregnate Me; A Married Woman Cries To Her Ex (photos) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2021
You're still calling eachother "baby" abi?

1 Like

Re: Impregnate Me; A Married Woman Cries To Her Ex (photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:45pm On Oct 24, 2021
lipsrsealed
When one of my friends used to normally say that--"na just 5 seconds girls take get sense pass goats,I be think say na lie he be dey talk.......But na now I really know wetin he mean by that lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Impregnate Me; A Married Woman Cries To Her Ex (photos) by Bigpapi: 8:58pm On Oct 24, 2021
ahnie:

3 Likes

Re: Impregnate Me; A Married Woman Cries To Her Ex (photos) by Ofadaman(m): 9:27pm On Oct 24, 2021
Fake chats...
Stupid post
Re: Impregnate Me; A Married Woman Cries To Her Ex (photos) by FreeSpirited: 9:32pm On Oct 24, 2021
ahnie:
You are such a heartless slutt.. Is that all u can say?
Most of you women are really useless...

7 Likes

Re: Impregnate Me; A Married Woman Cries To Her Ex (photos) by ItsTutsi(m): 9:38pm On Oct 24, 2021
Of course you won't know, since ur children are members too!
ahnie:

3 Likes

Re: Impregnate Me; A Married Woman Cries To Her Ex (photos) by Odepo: 9:45pm On Oct 24, 2021
ItsTutsi:
Of course you won't know, since ur children are members too!
Take am easy bros
Re: Impregnate Me; A Married Woman Cries To Her Ex (photos) by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 9:52pm On Oct 24, 2021

cheesy cheesy cheesy the guy is ugly?? You no seeam before you marry am??...
Re: Impregnate Me; A Married Woman Cries To Her Ex (photos) by Odepo: 9:57pm On Oct 24, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:

cheesy cheesy cheesy the guy is ugly?? You no seeam before you marry am??...

It's obvious she married the man because of money

1 Like

Re: Impregnate Me; A Married Woman Cries To Her Ex (photos) by Elporo(m): 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2021
Dicedpineappple:
The guy still calls her baby...

E go still happen las Las..

His Ego!
Re: Impregnate Me; A Married Woman Cries To Her Ex (photos) by claraknight072: 10:10pm On Oct 24, 2021
this is amazing
Re: Impregnate Me; A Married Woman Cries To Her Ex (photos) by talk2hb1(m): 10:32pm On Oct 24, 2021
Lórí Irọ!!!!
Re: Impregnate Me; A Married Woman Cries To Her Ex (photos) by Tomahawk99(m): 10:41pm On Oct 24, 2021
ahnie:

Modified....to the imbeciles that are quoting me,98percent of you are not the legitimate sons of your father.
You bastard... you are as illegitimate as they come.
Re: Impregnate Me; A Married Woman Cries To Her Ex (photos) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 24, 2021
ahnie:

Modified....to the imbeciles that are quoting me,98percent of you are not the legitimate sons of your father.
You definitely daft.
Re: Impregnate Me; A Married Woman Cries To Her Ex (photos) by CryptoClub2018: 11:19pm On Oct 24, 2021
What if I am lucky? Anyone that send something here would have saved a soul to exist tomorrows morning: zero zero three foufive four. Guaranty to the trust
Re: Impregnate Me; A Married Woman Cries To Her Ex (photos) by cooooooks(m): 1:00am On Oct 25, 2021
Blohungers will blohungry.
ahnie:

Modified....to the imbeciles that are quoting me,98percent of you are not the legitimate sons of your fathers.
Re: Impregnate Me; A Married Woman Cries To Her Ex (photos) by cooooooks(m): 1:00am On Oct 25, 2021
Also, I think among men who get paternity tests because they have doubts, the rate is close to 30%.
ahnie:

Re: Impregnate Me; A Married Woman Cries To Her Ex (photos) by femi4: 4:10am On Oct 25, 2021
ahnie:

You ain't part of the 2% either

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Finished Beating My Mother And My Younger Sister Right Now. / ss / Mbaise Don Kill Me Oo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.