Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Nigerian Herb Seller Who's Tries To Break The Internet(video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Herb Seller Who's Tries To Break The Internet(video) (7575 Views)

My Adventure With A Local Herb Seller / Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next / Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Herb Seller Who's Tries To Break The Internet(video) by Ebal: 9:13pm On May 22, 2016
Do you want to meet this Agbo seller who tried to break the internet with her Agbo Business, incase anyone wants to meet her, you might be the next TY Bello and Olajumoke the bread seller. According to the young man with the Agbo seller on this picture " Many BSC holders don't even know how to advertise a particular product but this girl is really good in what she does. Thumbs up to her and I hope she gets somewhere with this Trend" You can , contact her on 08110830917 or 5626A9E2

http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2016/05/nigerian-herb-seller-whos-tries-to.html

[ url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ka1qiyI_obc&feature=youtu.be[/url]

Re: Nigerian Herb Seller Who's Tries To Break The Internet(video) by dopedealer(m): 9:21pm On May 22, 2016
La-la I do hear new one today o.
OKo ni carwash Obo.
agbo woman abeg give me Washing and setting grin
Re: Nigerian Herb Seller Who's Tries To Break The Internet(video) by goldbim(f): 10:51pm On May 22, 2016
Very nasty advert..kurumo,koole grin.carwash indeed..she even said men must do@least every two weeks..carwash lady grin.
Re: Nigerian Herb Seller Who's Tries To Break The Internet(video) by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 22, 2016
goldbim:
Very nasty advert..kurumo,koole grin.carwash indeed..she even said men must do@least every two weeks..carwash lady grin.
you know the basic(s) of advertising? Capturing the audience attention. She perfectly did that
Re: Nigerian Herb Seller Who's Tries To Break The Internet(video) by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 22, 2016
See my neighbour oooo
Re: Nigerian Herb Seller Who's Tries To Break The Internet(video) by goldbim(f): 11:17pm On May 22, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
you know the basic(s) of advertising? Capturing the audience attention. She perfectly did that
I tell you..captivating as well especially for men.she was also her real self..no forming or pretense .
Re: Nigerian Herb Seller Who's Tries To Break The Internet(video) by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 22, 2016
goldbim:
I tell you..captivating as well especially for men.she was also her real self..no forming or pretense .
Honestly, when I saw the clip on IG, I was so captivated. Lol. Even tho I wasn't interested in her product, I woulda bought some if I was living around her area. She wowed me. Lol
Re: Nigerian Herb Seller Who's Tries To Break The Internet(video) by goldbim(f): 11:32pm On May 22, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Honestly, when I saw the clip on IG, I was so captivated. Lol. Even tho I wasn't interested in her product, I woulda bought some if I was living around her area. She wowed me. Lol
grin.so you want to take your car for washing??.jst kidding,tho.
Re: Nigerian Herb Seller Who's Tries To Break The Internet(video) by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 22, 2016
goldbim:
grin.so you want to take your car for washing??.jst kidding,tho.
I'm meant to be the car washer cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Doesnt Treat Me Like His Girlfriend? / What To Reply To A Girl That Says "I Love You"? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.