Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,800 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures - Health (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures (354306 Views)

Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo / Check Out Top 20 Healing Herbs, Uses And Benefits / Yoruba Herbs: English Name & What They Are Uses For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by jeffrypet: 9:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
Gawab or what did you call yourself...You full of lies and shit! You lied and swindled me by giving me fake honey and claimed it is 'Original'. Well, I am not here to exchange words with a low life like you rather to safe several nairalanders the are suspected of your your fraudulent act! I have warned NAIRALANDERS! NEVER YOU SEND MONEY OR TRANSACT ANY BUSINESS WITH GAWAB, HE IS A FRAUD! PLEASE TAKE NOTE NAIRALANDER! If i am owing you then come to Lagos to collect it! I will update this house of whatever transpires here.....CHANGE YOUR FRAUDULENT WAYS GAWAB
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 6:30am On Jan 22, 2017
jeffrypet:
Gawab or what did you call yourself...You full of lies and shit! You lied and swindled me by giving me fake honey and claimed it is 'Original'. Well, I am not here to exchange words with a low life like you rather to safe several nairalanders the are suspected of your your fraudulent act! I have warned NAIRALANDERS! NEVER YOU SEND MONEY OR TRANSACT ANY BUSINESS WITH GAWAB, HE IS A FRAUD! PLEASE TAKE NOTE NAIRALANDER! If i am owing you then come to Lagos to collect it! I will update this house of whatever transpires here.....CHANGE YOUR FRAUDULENT WAYS GAWAB
jeffrypet, High level swindler, I STILL STAND BY THE HONEY THAT I GAVE YOU, THAT IT IS PURE HONEY. You said that I swindled you, did you remember that you HAVE NOT PAID FOR THE SAID HONEY, yet you have the gut to tell open lies that I swindled you for a product that you HAVE NOT PAID FOR. You begged me to allow you two weeks to pay for the honey, you now turn around to call me names, just because you did not want to pay me. YOU ARE A BIG THIEF AND AN INGRATE. NAIRALANDERS, please help me ask him whether he had pay for the honey that he said that I swindled him with. I pity your life, because you are full of deceits. I do not have time to banter words with dubious character like you.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by jeffrypet: 7:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
I repeat GAWAB, if I am owing do find your way to Lagos to retrieve your money! All I am saying here is all the truth there is! I will update the house as things turns out! But HE THAT HAVE EARS, LET HIM HEAR! I HAVE WARNED YOU ALL
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 9:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
jeffrypet:
I repeat GAWAB, if I am owing do find your way to Lagos to retrieve your money! All I am saying here is all the truth there is! I will update the house as things turns out! But HE THAT HAVE EARS, LET HIM HEAR! I HAVE WARNED YOU ALL
Listen to BIG THIEF, Just tell Nairalanders, did you pay for the honey? I thought i was dealing with a human being, not knowing that you are a lying monster. You are not the first person that i do business with on this forum, but you are the first to dupe me.Better change your doubious ways before nemesis catch up with you.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by absoluteSuccess: 10:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
jeffrypet:
Please nairalander, don't make mistake to send any money for any herbs to gawab. He is a lier and scam...he has a low life. I travelled to ibadan to see him for herbs concerning my sister's health but swindled me n gave me adulterated honey n coconut oil.....I am here to expose him...don't fall victim ...tanks

Why do people love to destroy others? Honey is the most subtle commodity in the market. Whsat you call original honey, another person call fake.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 23, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by jeffrypet: 8:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
I know with time many will come here to corroborate my story.... I advise you to change your ways before nemesis catch up with you soon...I REPEAT IF I AM OWING YOU ANY MONEY FIND YOUR WAY TO LAGOS TO RETRIEVE YOUR MONEY...AS YOU HAVE PROMISED TO COME FOR MONTHS NOW AND YOU NEVER DID....GOD WILL JUDGE YOU GAWAB! I rest my case
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 9:23pm On Jan 23, 2017
jeffrypet:
I know with time many will come here to corroborate my story.... I advise you to change your ways before nemesis catch up with you soon...I REPEAT IF I AM OWING YOU ANY MONEY FIND YOUR WAY TO LAGOS TO RETRIEVE YOUR MONEY...AS YOU HAVE PROMISED TO COME FOR MONTHS NOW AND YOU NEVER DID....GOD WILL JUDGE YOU GAWAB! I rest my case
JEFFRYPET, PETTY THIEF. God had used me to help good people on this forum. Some send money to me without seeing me and they got what they ordered for, without any complaint. Some even send me recharge card in appreciation. But you JEFFRYPET, DUPE ME OF 1 LITRE OF PURE HONEY. What a petty thief you are. You have not answer the question DID YOU PAY FOR THE HONEY? You are a complete disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Nowass: 9:43pm On Jan 24, 2017
SIR, PLS HELP FOR CANDIDAISES
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 3:54pm On Jan 26, 2017
Herbal remedy for mumps, mix 2 tbs of powdered bitter kola with 1/4 of pure honey. Take 1 tbs thrice daily also rub the mixture on affected part twice daily.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Gewezzy1(f): 4:10pm On Jan 26, 2017
Nowass:
yes please Mr Gawab
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by CHANNEL91(f): 8:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
Mr Gwab please help with Herbs for treatment of Chronic vaginal Candidiasis called yeast infection, Edakun.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by CHANNEL91(f): 8:20pm On Jan 26, 2017
Please what is Tangiri and what work does it do, can it cure yeast infection?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Gewezzy1(f): 8:22pm On Jan 26, 2017
CHANNEL91:
Mr Gwab please help with Herbs for treatment of Chronic vaginal Candidiasis called yeast infection, Edakun.
we have been begging too o
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 4:21am On Jan 27, 2017
Nowass:
Sorry for delay in replying you, I am being cautious in recommending remedy for people, because of one idiot called jefferypet that I helped with remedy for an ailment but duped me of honey and try to slander me on this forum.

Simple remedy for yeast infection, get pure coconut oil, oil pull on empty stomach with about 2 tbs of the oil, first thing in the morning for about 15 minutes, then spit it out. Also take 1 tbs of the oil thrice daily with meals. You can also used the coconut oil to make suppositories.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by CHANNEL91(f): 10:32am On Jan 27, 2017
Thanks …Mr Giwa God bleSs u
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 11:09am On Jan 27, 2017
CHANNEL91:
Please what is Tangiri and what work does it do, can it cure yeast infection?
Tagiri has close resemblance with baara (bitter melon). Tagiri can be use to fight infection, especially when combined with other herbs.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 11:26am On Jan 28, 2017
BROOM WEED

Sida acuta iseketu/oseputu udo

Medicinal value

Arthritis- boil fresh leaves in water and take half glass thrice daily.

Malaria fever- prepare as above. One glass thrice daily.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by johnime: 9:38pm On Jan 28, 2017
CHANNEL91:
Thanks …Mr Giwa God bleSs u
my pm dont work!
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
gawab:
Sorry for delay in replying you, I am being cautious in recommending remedy for people, because of one idiot called jefferypet that I helped with remedy for an ailment but duped me of honey and try to slander me on this forum.

Simple remedy for yeast infection, get pure coconut oil, oil pull on empty stomach with about 2 tbs of the oil, first thing in the morning for about 15 minutes, then spit it out. Also take 1 tbs of the oil thrice daily with meals. You can also used the coconut oil to make suppositories.

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 8:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
iamloyalty:

I dont understand this please.
What is it that you dont understand. Give details.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 30, 2017
gawab:
What is it that you dont understand. Give details.

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 1:38pm On Jan 30, 2017
iamloyalty:

Procedure to treat yeast.
Oil pulling is switching or vigorously moving oil in your mouth before eating(on empty stomach). You can use raw propolis capsule/tablet along this.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Alennsar(f): 4:59pm On Jan 30, 2017
pls o Mr gawab what about body odour especially armpit.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by oluwawunmi(f): 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2017
please sir, my teeth is paining me pls what can I use is urgent.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 10:13pm On Jan 30, 2017
oluwawunmi:
please sir, my teeth is paining me pls what can I use is urgent.
Get coconut oil and oil pull twice daily, very effective.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by oluwawunmi(f): 11:45pm On Jan 30, 2017
[quote author=gawab post=53277784]Get coconut oil and oil pull twice daily, very effective.[/

thanks pls Sir, what is oil pull and I will I use it? and coconut oil as in( adiagbon)
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Homogeneositys(f): 6:07am On Jan 31, 2017
please help me don't ignore my msg this time. I want to ask that is there any herbal cure for collapse and consolidation of d lung. thanks
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 10:02am On Feb 02, 2017
Homogeneositys:
please help me don't ignore my msg this time. I want to ask that is there any herbal cure for collapse and consolidation of d lung. thanks
Boil the root of pawpaw, ginger and garlic with water. Take half glass cup warm with 1 tbs of pure honey
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Homogeneositys(f): 5:38pm On Feb 02, 2017
thanks
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 9:10am On Feb 06, 2017
U are welcome

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (38) (Reply)

RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX / What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.