Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,614 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures (353456 Views)

Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo / Check Out Top 20 Healing Herbs, Uses And Benefits / Yoruba Herbs: English Name & What They Are Uses For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 9:17pm On Jan 03, 2017
Preetiex:
doctor pls my calf aches me any time i trek to d extent dat i dont sleep at night pls what can i use
Detox yourself, control your body acid-alkaline level and take calcium supplement.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by anewday56: 7:00am On Jan 04, 2017
gawab:
Get fresh plantain root, pound and extract the juice. Mix the juice with pure honey in ratio 2:1. Take 3tbs thrice daily. Bee propolis, capsule/tablet is also good. Urine therapy is effective as well. herbaldoctor@live.com

Doctor thank you for your deep insight in our herbal medicine.Please give more explanation on how to use and dosage of Bee propolis,capsule/tablet and urine therapy?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 8:22am On Jan 04, 2017
What is calabar beans (physostigmine venenosum) and Centella Asiatic called in yoruba or igbo
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by successnwa(f): 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2017
gawab:
Where are you based?
hello doc sorry for the delayed response. I based in kano state. God bless
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Iamoilprince(m): 7:25am On Jan 05, 2017
What herbs can I use to cure Pile?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 8:22am On Jan 05, 2017
I promised to give you new year gift, am here to fulfill that promise.
Go here for your gift: http://www.internetbusinessplaza.com/Free%20herbal%20course/Free%20herbal%20course%20sales%20letter.html
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 9:13am On Jan 05, 2017
successnwa:
hello doc sorry for the delayed response. I based in kano state. God bless
The herbs that I wanted to recommend for you are in yoruba language, you may not be able to get them in Kano. You can mail me: herbaldoctor@live.com

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 05, 2017
gawab:
Detox yourself, control your body acid-alkaline level and take calcium supplement.
pls how can i detox myself?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 11:14am On Jan 07, 2017
Ezebohirepurcha:
What is calabar beans (physostigmine venenosum) and Centella Asiatic called in yoruba or igbo
physostigmine venenosum is igbo-- akpi, yoruba-- iso
Centella Asiatic--- yoruba--ewe karo
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 1:37am On Jan 08, 2017
gawab:
I promised to give you new year gift, am here to fulfill that promise.
Go here for your gift: http://www.internetbusinessplaza.com/Free%20herbal%20course/Free%20herbal%20course%20sales%20letter.html
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by faroukyaw: 2:39am On Jan 09, 2017
ULCER SOLUTION IS HERE !!!!
Ulcer is a deadly disease that has been existing for decades, there is hardly any family that doesn't have atleast one person battling with ulcer.
BANAAT'S ULCER SOLUTION:
is a herbal medication which has been in existence for the past 5years. It has treated and cured many patients by God's leave.
It has treated several cases ranging from mild ulcer, heartburn, peptic ulcer, duodenal ulcer and chronic ulcer accompanied with severe bleeding from the mouth.
NONE of our patients/customers ever returned to make a complaint or criticism about our medication.
Its 100% made of pure, natural and unadulterated drugs and herbs. Many other ulcer medications merely subside ulcer but this one treats it permanently within a week
We have business partners in major states nationwide and we have customers from far and wide.
It is suitable for kids, pregnant women, lactating women, hypertensive men or women and even chronic ulcer patients.
Features:
-It is not watery, hence there is no water in its content, so we don't dilute it with water.
-it is not bitter, its sweet and delicious because of the pure honey in it.
-It is thick and smooth.
-we have the small sizes and the big sizes.
-The small size is sufficient for a patient with mild ulcer or mere heartburn.
-The big sizes are meant for those with chronic ulcer or severe bleeding from the mouth.
-its quite affordable but we are currently in a promo/bonanza period, so the prices have been slashed by almost 50%.
So take advantage of the bonanza period before it ends.
Address:
1)Our head office:
No 75c, opposite Adavi secretariat, ogaminana, okene, kogi state, Nigeria.
Phone: 08132704656, 08035748422.
Facebook:
(Abu Banaat)
2)We also have agents in major states, so you can order and we deliver to you in any state in Nigeria.

Health is wealth, do not hesitate anymore, ulcer has killed many, do not be its next victim, spend once and for all, do not be stingy to your ownself.

Once again, health is wealth, you are precious, do not go for anything less.

To all my fellow Nairalanders, I Abdulsalam Farouk is a living testimony. I have been totally cured of my ulcer and so many other Nigerians out there will bear witness to the positive impact of this God sent cure in there lives.

I hope this makes front page, please let's save lives... Spread this to whom it may concern.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 09, 2017
For tooth ache please.Urgent reply needed
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 09, 2017
For tooth ache please..Urgent reply needed
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 1:19pm On Jan 09, 2017
Lizzdeb:
For tooth ache please.Urgent reply needed
Get pure coconut oil and oil pull for 15 minutes twice daily for immediate relieve of the pain. Get your new year gift here: http://www.internetbusinessplaza.com/Free%20herbal%20course/Free%20herbal%20course%20sales%20letter.html
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2017
gawab:
Get pure coconut oil and oil pull for 15 minutes twice daily for immediate relieve of the pain. Get your new year gift here: http://www.internetbusinessplaza.com/Free%20herbal%20course/Free%20herbal%20course%20sales%20letter.html
gawab what can be use 4 smelly urine?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
Preetiex:
gawab what can be use 4 smelly urine?
Who have smelly urine?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 09, 2017
gawab:
Who have smelly urine?
i do
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 9:44am On Jan 10, 2017
Preetiex:
i do
The odour, colour, taste, quantity as well as the viscosity of urine depends on what happens within your body such as infection or type of ailment, and also type of food or drink. Do you have an infection? Give further details.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 2:49am On Jan 12, 2017
New year gift is still available. Get your new year gift here: http://www.internetbusinessplaza.com/Free%20herbal%20course/Free%20herbal%20course%20sales%20letter.html
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
gawab:
The odour, colour, taste, quantity as well as the viscosity of urine depends on what happens within your body such as infection or type of ailment, and also type of food or drink. Do you have an infection? Give further details.
it yellow in colour,smells like 2 days urine covered in a container,taste like salt,d urine is always much. i use lot of antibiotic 2 treat it. i eat normal nigerian food

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Skenge98: 5:24pm On Jan 14, 2017
Please Doc. What is the herbal medicine for chronic breast cancer. Please I need your helps urgently
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Victorez007: 5:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
Visit www.victorezblog.com.ng For health and good living tips
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 12:17pm On Jan 16, 2017
gawab:
New year gift is still available. Get your new year gift here: http://www.internetbusinessplaza.com/Free%20herbal%20course/Free%20herbal%20course%20sales%20letter.html
Few slot remaining
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
Preetiex:
it yellow in colour,smells like 2 days urine covered in a container,taste like salt,d urine is always much. i had an infection b4 so i use lot of antibiotic 2 treat it. i eat normal nigerian food
gawab pls what can i do
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 6:07am On Jan 18, 2017
Preetiex:
gawab pls what can i do
Detoxify your body to get rid of any antibiotic remnants. If you are not on any antibiotic medication now, then, do urine therapy(morning only) for one week.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by jeffrypet: 8:08am On Jan 18, 2017
Please nairalander, don't make mistake to send any money for any herbs to gawab. He is a lier and scam...he has a low life. I travelled to ibadan to see him for herbs concerning my sister's health but swindled me n gave me adulterated honey n coconut oil.....I am here to expose him...don't fall victim ...tanks

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 10:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
[quote author=jeffrypet Finally, the thief shows up. He order for aloe vera, 2 ltrs of coconut oil and 1 ltr of pure honey. On collecting he said he does not have cash to cover all that he want to buy that i should give him 2 weeks to pay the balance. When i called him to pay, he then complained that the honey i gave him is not real honey. I told him that the honey i gave is pure honey but if he did not believe he should keep it for me that i will send someone to come and collect it, since he had not paid for it. He gave an excuse that he is not in lagos,later when i called him, he said he had decided to use the honey, upon calling him to pay the balance, he came up with the story that he did not use the honey. I then told him to keep the honey for that he should not tamper with it, that he had seen so many fake honey, hence could not identify real one. I even promised him that when i harvest fresh honey i come to lagos with it so that he can compare them, but harvesting started about 2 weeks ago.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 11:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
Harvesting started about 2 week ago (for those who are lucky), ask any beekeeper withhin ibadan. For him to come to nairaland and call me names, he is an ingrate. I tried to help his sister without holding anything back. People does value free things. He has not pay me for the honey, nairalanders please tell him to pay me my money. I am a beekeeper, not honey merchant. I do not advertise pure honey.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by edyken001: 7:56am On Jan 21, 2017
I need herbs to boost immunity, for infections ,for ejaculation,, and lastly to increase the size of the manhood a bit if there is any
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 21, 2017
God remains the healer

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 11:54am On Jan 21, 2017
Heatup47:
What herb can be used to cure "Partial Rectal prolapse" in men. I.e when the rectum or the anus protrude a little during stool. it's not pile
Mix pure honey with coconut oil. Take 1 tbs 3ce daily, also apply to round the anus lip.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (38) (Reply)

RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX / What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.