Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures - Health (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures (354330 Views)

Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo / Check Out Top 20 Healing Herbs, Uses And Benefits / Yoruba Herbs: English Name & What They Are Uses For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by alakara(m): 7:40pm On Apr 10, 2017
Fumbaby:
Good morning Dr gawab., please I need herbs for EDA. thanks

check the thread, the answer is here
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by newazuka: 3:08am On Apr 12, 2017
newazuka:
pls Gawab, what can use for prolonged cough with plenty mucous. Thank you so much
please answer, thank you for your time
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Bosbolaj: 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2017
hello dr gawab, pls I needed your help,I have a skin problem called (urticaria hives) it use to come like a small insect bite, but once I scratch it, it will become bigger and begin to spread.. Pls I need your help on what herbs to use in treating it.. God bless you...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Fumbaby: 12:57pm On Apr 15, 2017
Dr gawab please help me with the Yoruba name of varicocele and herbs for treatment. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by zill(f): 12:56am On Apr 16, 2017
Hello Dr Gawab, please what can someone who forget things easily use? My son forgets things easily and it's affecting his education. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Nobody: 4:26am On Apr 16, 2017
gawab:
If you have any health challenge and need herbal solution, post it here.

Hi, my grandma is losing her memory to dementia, is there any traditional remedy for this?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Gentlevin: 4:17pm On Apr 16, 2017
zill:
Hello Dr Gawab, please what can someone who forget things easily use? My son forgets things easily and it's affecting his education. Thanks
Better take ur child to a medical personnel for proper face to face check up. Mr gawab wont be able to do dat from far.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Nerica(m): 4:39pm On Apr 17, 2017
Dr Gawab please is it necesary to add 'kafra' to herbal mixtures recommended that involve soaking of herbs in water
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by epidi(m): 10:03am On Apr 20, 2017
Well done Gawab,please whats the yoruba names of these plants Golden seal,Phyllantus,Amaratus and Wild Letus?
Thank you
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by johnime: 3:44am On Apr 23, 2017
newazuka:
pls Gawab, what can use for prolonged cough with plenty mucous. Thank you so much
Garlic....soak it for two days the drink.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by johnime: 3:45am On Apr 23, 2017
Bosbolaj:
hello dr gawab, pls I needed your help,I have a skin problem called (urticaria hives) it use to come like a small insect bite, but once I scratch it, it will become bigger and begin to spread.. Pls I need your help on what herbs to use in treating it.. God bless you...
You need a medical doctor first to ascertain the ailment and after treatment and it still persist then you consult Dr Gwabs.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 12:57pm On May 13, 2017
zill:
Mix pulp of immature coconut with pure honey. Let him take quater of glass cup before breakfast for 14 days.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by zill(f): 3:45pm On May 13, 2017
gawab:
Mix pulp of immature coconut with pure honey. Let him take quater of glass cup before breakfast for 14 days.

Thank you very much.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 8:48pm On May 14, 2017
zill:

Thank you very much.
You are welcome.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 3:46am On May 16, 2017
CEYLON LEADWORT

Plumbago Zeylanica, Inabiri

Skin problems- grind the leaves of momordica charantia,
ocinum gratissimum, roots of plumbago zeylanica along
with allium cepa, little salt and kaun bilala (trona).

Mix with palm kernel oil. Rub the entire body with the mixture.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by chinybelle(f): 5:16am On May 16, 2017
Any herb for chronic pile to avoid sugrery
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Nobody: 9:04am On May 16, 2017
chinybelle:
U av External chronic pile too?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by chinybelle(f): 9:44am On May 16, 2017
JIBOSKI437:
U av External chronic pile too?
Someone close to me.
He has been on forever living products and I feel we are wasting money on it.
Any herb worked so far?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 16, 2017
chinybelle:

Someone close to me.
He has been on forever living products and I feel we are wasting money on it.
Any herb worked so far?
Am still lookin 4d correct herb. av used KEDI product called Constilease no Result.I wasted money too

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Dogberry(m): 3:19pm On May 16, 2017
Hello all

I am looking for the Latin name of a marijuana seed going by the street name of "GEM" or "BUD". Anyone can help me further?

regards,
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 3:57pm On May 16, 2017
chinybelle:
Burn together the sseeds of spondias monbin, iyeye with one alligator pepper. Mix with black soap. Push the protrudtion back with leathered foam of the soap.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by chinybelle(f): 6:03pm On May 16, 2017
gawab:
Burn together the sseeds of spondias monbin, iyeye with one alligator pepper. Mix with black soap. Push the protrudtion back with leathered foam of the soap.

Will this give permanent cure or just to relieve the pain?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by pharmvikky(f): 7:05pm On May 16, 2017
This is a useful thread for pharmacognosy course.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 5:18pm On May 17, 2017
chinybelle:

Will this give permanent cure or just to relieve the pain?
Permanent cure
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by derommyvent: 4:01am On May 18, 2017
gawab:

Dr, please whats the yoruba name of spondias monbin? Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 2:39pm On May 19, 2017
pharmvikky:
This is a useful thread for pharmacognosy course.
Yes, that is it. Are you a pharmastist?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by pharmvikky(f): 12:27pm On May 20, 2017
gawab:
Yes, that is it. Are you a pharmastist?
Yes student
You?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by omiaruk: 5:40pm On May 20, 2017
pharmvikky:

Yes student
You?
this one would be withdrawn very soon
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 11:15pm On May 20, 2017
derommyvent:

Dr, please whats the yoruba name of spondias monbin? Thanks.
IYEYE
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by pharmvikky(f): 6:08am On May 21, 2017
omiaruk:
this one would be withdrawn very soon
ode!
am not a dullard like you.

The way u talk sef, I blamed it on Ijebu weed
Naughty boi

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by omiaruk: 8:22am On May 21, 2017
pharmvikky:
ode!
am not a dullard like you.

The way u talk sef, I blamed it on Ijebu weed
Naughty boi
why hidding under a female monicker? You will never change
PS: I'm and not am also, blame not blamed
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by tayolydia: 1:18pm On May 21, 2017
Hello Dr Gawab, what can a slim lady use for weight gain

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (38) (Reply)

RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX / What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.