Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,694 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Advice To That Babe Wey Say Her Guy Gives Her ONLY 1K - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To That Babe Wey Say Her Guy Gives Her ONLY 1K (3463 Views)

Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask / Anybody Wey Say My Babe No Fine,no Go See 2018 / Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To That Babe Wey Say Her Guy Gives Her ONLY 1K by ThisYourTatafo: 9:11am On May 23, 2016
If I know your boyfriend I go tell am make he sack u with immediate effect... How many times do you hear of London babes or American babes complaining of the sum their boyfriends give to them?

Bia! This gyal you better take your time.

Later u go come open thread say he dump u, how e no go dump u when all u offer is your hole and nothing productive towards his future.

Men seem to gravitate towards women who build with them and as difficult as this may sound for the gullible hungry girls, it's fact.

So your guy give u 1k and u dey complain,
Wait na 1million he go gee u

Rubbish!!!

3 Likes

Re: Advice To That Babe Wey Say Her Guy Gives Her ONLY 1K by dcommissioner: 9:51am On May 23, 2016
na dia way!!
if u no gv am na problem... if u gv am na wahala

daz girls fr u
Re: Advice To That Babe Wey Say Her Guy Gives Her ONLY 1K by ettaetta(m): 10:02am On May 23, 2016
Am sure she is just a little girl, that has not seen anything yet
Re: Advice To That Babe Wey Say Her Guy Gives Her ONLY 1K by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:22am On May 23, 2016
Is ur boifrd not ur daddy, if u want more, go and do olosho
Re: Advice To That Babe Wey Say Her Guy Gives Her ONLY 1K by Mzdivacious(f): 1:08pm On May 23, 2016
calm down she wasn't "complaining"

plus are u with them in d relationshiphow do u know she contributes nothing other than her hole undecided

1 Like

Re: Advice To That Babe Wey Say Her Guy Gives Her ONLY 1K by firstking01(m): 2:02pm On May 23, 2016
Guys got no chill et-allgrin
Re: Advice To That Babe Wey Say Her Guy Gives Her ONLY 1K by MissRomantic(f): 2:44pm On May 23, 2016
firstking01:
Guys got no chill et-allgrin
Especially the guilty ones. Lols..
Re: Advice To That Babe Wey Say Her Guy Gives Her ONLY 1K by firstking01(m): 2:53pm On May 23, 2016
MissRomantic:
Especially the guilty ones. Lols..
and why dnt you have a dpundecided??
Re: Advice To That Babe Wey Say Her Guy Gives Her ONLY 1K by skywalker240(m): 2:55pm On May 23, 2016
babe....heed dis advice, or face.... grin

1 Like

Re: Advice To That Babe Wey Say Her Guy Gives Her ONLY 1K by MissRomantic(f): 3:01pm On May 23, 2016
firstking01:
and why dnt you have a dpundecided??
And what d'you need ma d.p for?
Re: Advice To That Babe Wey Say Her Guy Gives Her ONLY 1K by firstking01(m): 4:29pm On May 23, 2016
MissRomantic:
And what d'you need ma d.p for?
For accessibilitytongue, and perhaps you know the restundecided??
Re: Advice To That Babe Wey Say Her Guy Gives Her ONLY 1K by MissRomantic(f): 4:32pm On May 23, 2016
firstking01:
For accessibilitytongue, and perhaps you know the restundecided??
Not interested. Bye!
Re: Advice To That Babe Wey Say Her Guy Gives Her ONLY 1K by vicstar(m): 4:32pm On May 23, 2016
MissRomantic:
Not interested. Bye!

Re: Advice To That Babe Wey Say Her Guy Gives Her ONLY 1K by firstking01(m): 4:35pm On May 23, 2016
vicstar:

Your meme funny grin
Re: Advice To That Babe Wey Say Her Guy Gives Her ONLY 1K by vicstar(m): 4:37pm On May 23, 2016
firstking01:
Your meme funny grin

gringrin baba na dat yeye girl wey no get d.p I bin wan quote
Re: Advice To That Babe Wey Say Her Guy Gives Her ONLY 1K by MissRomantic(f): 4:40pm On May 23, 2016
vicstar:

Do me a favour, mind your biznes! Go to career section and show me your space..
Re: Advice To That Babe Wey Say Her Guy Gives Her ONLY 1K by MissRomantic(f): 4:41pm On May 23, 2016
vicstar:

Do me a favour, mind your biznes! Go to career section and show me your work space..
Re: Advice To That Babe Wey Say Her Guy Gives Her ONLY 1K by firstking01(m): 4:42pm On May 23, 2016
MissRomantic:
Not interested. Bye!
See this onegrin, you sound like a teenager who's just started knowing about guysgrin
Re: Advice To That Babe Wey Say Her Guy Gives Her ONLY 1K by vicstar(m): 4:45pm On May 23, 2016
MissRomantic:
Do me a favour, mind your biznes! Go to career section and show me your space..

don't be naïve my dear, if you are minding yo biz, u won't be on any social media, or diz forum undecided WTF!

Re: Advice To That Babe Wey Say Her Guy Gives Her ONLY 1K by MissRomantic(f): 4:48pm On May 23, 2016
firstking01:
See this onegrin, you sound like a teenager who's just started knowing about guysgrin
Coming from you that sounds like a paedophile, I'll accept the compliment.
Re: Advice To That Babe Wey Say Her Guy Gives Her ONLY 1K by MissRomantic(f): 4:53pm On May 23, 2016
vicstar:

don't be naïve my dear, if you are minding yo biz, u won't be on any social media, or diz forum undecided WTF!
You sound unserious. Pls stop quoting me. I don't like adults acting like teenagers. Thanks.
Re: Advice To That Babe Wey Say Her Guy Gives Her ONLY 1K by vicstar(m): 4:58pm On May 23, 2016
MissRomantic:
You sound unserious. Pls stop quoting me. I don't like adults acting like teenagers. Thanks.

"people that are serious are in d hospital" cry
Anyway, anytime am here,am here for fun only wink advice don't be too serious because u might end up being unserious when yo are suppose to be serious #word

1 Like

Re: Advice To That Babe Wey Say Her Guy Gives Her ONLY 1K by MissRomantic(f): 5:02pm On May 23, 2016
vicstar:

Anyway, anytime am here,am here for fun only wink advice don't be too serious because u might end up being unserious when yo are suppose to be serious #word
Sorry! Just read ur siggy. Tnx 4 d advice tho.
Re: Advice To That Babe Wey Say Her Guy Gives Her ONLY 1K by Greenbullet(m): 5:04pm On May 23, 2016
vicstar:

fatality@comment
Re: Advice To That Babe Wey Say Her Guy Gives Her ONLY 1K by vicstar(m): 5:11pm On May 23, 2016
MissRomantic:
Sorry! Just read ur siggy. Tnx 4 d advice tho.

Ur welcome cool
Greenbullet:
fatality@comment

yea just stating facts grin
Re: Advice To That Babe Wey Say Her Guy Gives Her ONLY 1K by firstking01(m): 5:14pm On May 23, 2016
MissRomantic:
Coming from you that sounds like a paedophile, I'll accept the compliment.
Lol, pls be frugal and open up and stop being stiff necked like the rigid truss systemgrin...you should know when someone is jokind and when someone is serious....next time just have a mature mind cool
Re: Advice To That Babe Wey Say Her Guy Gives Her ONLY 1K by MissRomantic(f): 5:23pm On May 23, 2016
firstking01:
Lol, pls be frugal and open up and stop being stiff necked like the rigid truss systemgrin...you should know when someone is jokind and when someone is serious....next time just have a mature mind cool
OK, thanks. I understand. But you know NL naa... If I had taken it like the joke you intended some busybodies woulda chopped off my head. Sorry!
Re: Advice To That Babe Wey Say Her Guy Gives Her ONLY 1K by firstking01(m): 5:29pm On May 23, 2016
vicstar:

gringrin baba na dat yeye girl wey no get d.p I bin wan quote
Maybe because she be teenager naim make she no wan put pix sogrin
Re: Advice To That Babe Wey Say Her Guy Gives Her ONLY 1K by vicstar(m): 5:33pm On May 23, 2016
firstking01:
Maybe because she be teenager naim make she no wan put pix sogrin

grin grin grin

Re: Advice To That Babe Wey Say Her Guy Gives Her ONLY 1K by firstking01(m): 6:14pm On May 23, 2016
MissRomantic:
OK, thanks. I understand. But you know NL naa... If I had taken it like the joke you intended some busybodies woulda chopped off my head. Sorry!
Mucha gracias cool
Re: Advice To That Babe Wey Say Her Guy Gives Her ONLY 1K by firstking01(m): 6:18pm On May 23, 2016
vicstar:

grin grin grin
Chai, where you dey get all these funny memesgrin...btw, thats kingkong that always beats it's chest whenever he's angry,,,,one of my favourite movies of all times and godzilla cool
Re: Advice To That Babe Wey Say Her Guy Gives Her ONLY 1K by vicstar(m): 6:24pm On May 23, 2016
firstking01:
Chai, where you dey get all these funny memesgrin...btw, thats kingkong that always beats it's chest whenever he's angry,,,,one of my favourite movies of all times and godzilla cool

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Things Men Need To Stop Doing On First Dates. / Nurse Was Caught Doing This To A Doctor.. See Video / Indomie Generation Girls Should Hide Their Face In Shame.period!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.