Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Advice To That Babe Wey Say Her Guy Gives Her ONLY 1K - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To That Babe Wey Say Her Guy Gives Her ONLY 1K (3507 Views)

Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask / Anybody Wey Say My Babe No Fine,no Go See 2018 / Guy Gives Lady Epic Reply After She Claim Women Owes Men Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice To That Babe Wey Say Her Guy Gives Her ONLY 1K by CarrotAndStick: 6:25pm On May 23, 2016
I measure a girl's love by the number of times she sucks my dick.
Re: Advice To That Babe Wey Say Her Guy Gives Her ONLY 1K by firstking01(m): 6:30pm On May 23, 2016
vicstar:

grin

This one resemble one of the chibok girls from sambisagrin?
Re: Advice To That Babe Wey Say Her Guy Gives Her ONLY 1K by vicstar(m): 6:37pm On May 23, 2016
firstking01:
This one resemble one of the chibok girls from sambisagrin?

lwkmd grin grin

Re: Advice To That Babe Wey Say Her Guy Gives Her ONLY 1K by lloydmuna2(m): 6:43pm On May 23, 2016
Lol love !!

Re: Advice To That Babe Wey Say Her Guy Gives Her ONLY 1K by firstking01(m): 6:45pm On May 23, 2016
vicstar:

lwkmd grin grin
Hehehehegrin, this one open mouth like a male virgin wey wan release for the very first timegrin....you can imagine the shoutgrin
Re: Advice To That Babe Wey Say Her Guy Gives Her ONLY 1K by vicstar(m): 6:52pm On May 23, 2016
firstking01:
Hehehehegrin, this one open mouth like a male virgin wey wan release for the very first timegrin....you can imagine the shoutgrin

chairmoo!! wink

Re: Advice To That Babe Wey Say Her Guy Gives Her ONLY 1K by firstking01(m): 6:58pm On May 23, 2016
vicstar:

chairmoo!! wink
Chaigrin...this one be like when arsen wenger tell mourinho say, you see your life, i tell you say no come back england or them go sack you, now you don see amgrin...ntooor, nmeeeeh, uhuuuuhgrin
Re: Advice To That Babe Wey Say Her Guy Gives Her ONLY 1K by ThisYourTatafo: 7:01pm On May 23, 2016
Mzdivacious:
calm down she wasn't "complaining"

plus are u with them in d relationshiphow do u know she contributes nothing other than her hole undecided

IF it has face like a dog, barks like a dog, and sleeps like a dog, it is in fact a dog
Re: Advice To That Babe Wey Say Her Guy Gives Her ONLY 1K by ThisYourTatafo: 7:03pm On May 23, 2016
MissRomantic:
Especially the guilty ones. Lols..

LOL I'm not guilty I know how to take care of Bae, d problem is I don't see myself dating a gurl who's solely in it for the moolah
Re: Advice To That Babe Wey Say Her Guy Gives Her ONLY 1K by ThisYourTatafo: 7:03pm On May 23, 2016
skywalker240:
babe....heed dis advice, or face.... grin
Face banishment from kuvuki land

1 Like

Re: Advice To That Babe Wey Say Her Guy Gives Her ONLY 1K by ThisYourTatafo: 7:06pm On May 23, 2016
CarrotAndStick:
I measure a girl's love by the number of times she sucks my dick.

LOL now we gat really sick people on d lose. Doctor!!!
Re: Advice To That Babe Wey Say Her Guy Gives Her ONLY 1K by MissRomantic(f): 7:11pm On May 23, 2016
ThisYourTatafo:

LOL I'm not guilty I know how to take care of Bae, d problem is I don't see myself dating a gurl who's solely in it for the moolah
How d'you if bae is in it for money. In her case the guy's shying away from taking care of her and she obviously doesn't know how to ask for it.
Re: Advice To That Babe Wey Say Her Guy Gives Her ONLY 1K by skywalker240(m): 7:12pm On May 23, 2016
ThisYourTatafo:
Face banishment from kuvuki land
LMAO......chai see punishment,.

And what next,..play ''gwara gwara'' with her punni?..grin
Re: Advice To That Babe Wey Say Her Guy Gives Her ONLY 1K by MissRomantic(f): 7:12pm On May 23, 2016
ThisYourTatafo:

How d'you know if bae isn't in it for money? In her case the guy's shying away from taking care of her and she obviously doesn't know how to ask for it.
Re: Advice To That Babe Wey Say Her Guy Gives Her ONLY 1K by ThisYourTatafo: 7:33pm On May 23, 2016
MissRomantic:
How d'you if bae is in it for money. In her case the guy's shying away from taking care of her and she obviously doesn't know how to ask for it.

Me soji guy... I dey know o, garlic no dey hide in smell na
Re: Advice To That Babe Wey Say Her Guy Gives Her ONLY 1K by ThisYourTatafo: 7:35pm On May 23, 2016
skywalker240:

LMAO......chai see punishment,.

And what next,..play ''gwara gwara'' with her punni?..grin

Na that wouldn't be necessary, if I Wan sack babe, I no sleep with her, I just let her go like a gentle mam, everything get y... Everything no be Gra Gra
Re: Advice To That Babe Wey Say Her Guy Gives Her ONLY 1K by skywalker240(m): 7:39pm On May 23, 2016
ThisYourTatafo:

Na that wouldn't be necessary, if I Wan sack babe, I no sleep with her, I just let her go like a gentle mam, everything get y... Everything no be Gra Gra
Naso, naso

Trutok...not in my case though.
Re: Advice To That Babe Wey Say Her Guy Gives Her ONLY 1K by ThisYourTatafo: 11:58pm On May 23, 2016
skywalker240:

Naso, naso

Trutok...not in my case though.

Haha I know say u na better burantashi expert
Re: Advice To That Babe Wey Say Her Guy Gives Her ONLY 1K by ThisYourTatafo: 11:59pm On May 23, 2016
MissRomantic:
How d'you know if bae isn't in it for money? In her case the guy's shying away from taking care of her and she obviously doesn't know how to ask for it.

How to ask for what? Money wey she give am hol? Abeg o
Re: Advice To That Babe Wey Say Her Guy Gives Her ONLY 1K by skywalker240(m): 6:09am On May 24, 2016
ThisYourTatafo:

Haha I know say u na better burantashi expert
Kaiakkakakakakakkakakakaa grin
Oga i no wicked reach d@t level oo.
Re: Advice To That Babe Wey Say Her Guy Gives Her ONLY 1K by ThisYourTatafo: 9:12am On May 24, 2016
skywalker240:

Kaiakkakakakakakkakakakaa grin

Oga i no wicked reach d@t level oo.

R u sure
Re: Advice To That Babe Wey Say Her Guy Gives Her ONLY 1K by skywalker240(m): 9:43am On May 24, 2016
ThisYourTatafo:

R u sure
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Hygiene To Eat Pussy? ......she Wants Me To Eat Her Pussy / How Yoruba Demons Are Born / Magic Words That Can Make A Lady Fall In Love With You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.