Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Manchester United Sacks Louis Van Gaal ? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Sacks Louis Van Gaal ? (40475 Views)

Van Gaals Official Statement To Manchester United. / Finally Manchester United Officially Sacks Louis Van Gaal / Man Utd Could Miss Out On Zlatan Ibrahimovic If They Keep Louis Van Gaal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Sacks Louis Van Gaal ? by amagunnerfan: 1:11pm On May 23, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
I disagree .. As a matter of fact.. No one was bold enough to succeed Sir Alex .. due to his illustrious 27-year career .. so he had no choice bit to opt for his fellow Scotsman David Moyes .. besides who told you He won the league due to RVP??
Sir Alex was a very tactical coach who could make a lemonade from lemon.. leave it or not.. he had won the league without any world class striker

he developed Ronaldo
Paul Scholes
Wayne Rooney
Carrick
the list is endless.
What structure did he leave behind for his successor? What players were left behind?
Re: Manchester United Sacks Louis Van Gaal ? by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 23, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
Giggs is probably the first casualty of Mourinho's arrival and the players do not want Giggs to go.

'Giggs has impressed the squad with his coaching and his tactical analysis of opponents – the specific job he has been assigned by Van Gaal.

There is a belief within the squad that Giggs has kept his own counsel on Van Gaal’s approach in order not to rock the boat, but he retains the respect and admiration of the players...'
Arsenal fan here!
I beg to differ, if you have studied Mourinho well, you would know he wouldn't renove Giggs infact he would bring him by his side every game.
Take it or leave it Mourinho is a genius in no time I fear he would turn Manturd to an incredible club. While I am stuck with Wenger
Re: Manchester United Sacks Louis Van Gaal ? by saintdennis(m): 1:11pm On May 23, 2016
zlatan10:
i saw this coming....finally mourihno gets to work with zlatan ibrahimovic before he retires

He worked with ibra @ inter...infact ibra is the reason they(inter) didn't defeat united in the 2nd round/quarters.

The next year(after selling ibra) inter won the UCL.

Ibra fails in the big games
Re: Manchester United Sacks Louis Van Gaal ? by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:15pm On May 23, 2016
lestat:

Arsenal fan here!
I beg to differ, if you have studied Mourinho well, you would know he wouldn't renove Giggs infact he would bring him by his side every game.
Take it or leave it Mourinho is a genius in no time I fear he would turn Manturd to an incredible club. While I am stuck with Wenger

Genius Bomb. No genius would have acted the way Mourinho acted against Eva. A long serving doctor. He even suspended her from doing her job.

Mourinho dropped Kaka on the bench. After a suspension of Mourinho, Karanka (Coach of the promoted Middlesborough) used Kaka and Kaka was brilliant.

Dropped Mata, Chelsea's best player for two season. Fell out with Casillas at the detriment of Real Madrid.
Re: Manchester United Sacks Louis Van Gaal ? by amagunnerfan: 1:16pm On May 23, 2016
deluxez12:

What do we need then
A long term plan. Jose Mourinho is never long term and his tactics too are not long term. United should have left Louis Van Gaal for another season.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Sacks Louis Van Gaal ? by amagunnerfan: 1:17pm On May 23, 2016
cocoduck:
Go to hell
To meet your father and your mother. Proper idiot.
Re: Manchester United Sacks Louis Van Gaal ? by amagunnerfan: 1:18pm On May 23, 2016
tpyemson:

What are you even saying? the same Evra that still flourishes till date, or Chicharito that also flourishes? Or even Rooney and Vidic? For him to have won the league with those players was for selfish gain? And please tell me the policy Man United went against by signing Mourinho, please teach me what i haven't learnt since i became a fan in 1999. Teach me how not spending more than 50million and winning a league trophy is selfish. Teach me how the players you mentioned are past or useless with the exception on Van Persie and Phil Jones that are injury prone. I'm eager to learn sir.

Those you mentioned, in which leagues are they flourish? Let me ask you, why do you think no English club was interested in signing Pirlo before he went to Juventus on a free transfer?

Let me help you, because of the lack of pace, he won't be suited to the Premier league. The same thing goes for the aforementioned.
Re: Manchester United Sacks Louis Van Gaal ? by obibanks: 1:20pm On May 23, 2016
Anti- man utd claiming Mourinho isn't a good choice. Fear wan kill them cos they know the man wouldn't spare any of their team next season. GGMU

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Sacks Louis Van Gaal ? by saintdennis(m): 1:20pm On May 23, 2016
amagunnerfan:
It is a mistake getting rid of Louis Van Gaal. They complain ( well according to reports ) that he is not a good man manager but are bringing in another man who is useless when it comes to man management.

Sir Alex left this club in total disaster but United fans won't agree as he won them so many titles. Wenger for all his faults, if he lives Arsenal today, he will be leaving behind a solid structure that will make it easy for whoever replaces him to do well.

Yes wenger would be leaving A VERY SOLID STRUCTURE...OF FAILURE.
Thus any successor to wenger just needs to finish in top 4 and that's enough to keep his job.

Ignorant dude

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Sacks Louis Van Gaal ? by ZUBY77(m): 1:21pm On May 23, 2016
damocool:
No official statement from the club yet, it's just a rumour..

its true. he is gone
Re: Manchester United Sacks Louis Van Gaal ? by vinceton: 1:21pm On May 23, 2016
colossus2:
Louis Van Gaal the jehovah witness guy.
If he didn't win FA Cup yesterday, people for say na the reason for his sack grin
what do you mean by he is the Jehovah's witness guy
Re: Manchester United Sacks Louis Van Gaal ? by xtervaganza(m): 1:22pm On May 23, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

In a move likely to upset longtime fans of the club, Mourinho, according to The Independent, told veteran striker Raul Gonzalez that there was no need for him to show up at the team's training session on Thursday, seemingly bringing an end to the 33-year-old's 16-year tenure with the team.

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/420835-real-madrid-transfers-jose-mourinho-cuts-raul-guti-signs-sami-khedira/page/2
you don't need to post any link to prove your point

And bleacherreports? Seriously hahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahah

As someone who followed Real Madrid I can tell you Raul departure has been announced close to a year before Mourinho arrived.

It had nothing to do with him at all
Re: Manchester United Sacks Louis Van Gaal ? by thaoriginator: 1:24pm On May 23, 2016
Useless Man U way no fit give me my 1.50 odds.. Sunday Oliseh should take over Jor!?
Re: Manchester United Sacks Louis Van Gaal ? by sisqology(m): 1:26pm On May 23, 2016
mukina2:
I will miss the philosophy and his note book sad

grin grin

Take him to ya club
Re: Manchester United Sacks Louis Van Gaal ? by xtervaganza(m): 1:26pm On May 23, 2016
amagunnerfan:
Stop being a rude dumbfuck. You can still pass across your message without been offensive.

Those that know football knows that Sir Alex left the club in a bad state. The squad needed wholesale changes when he had the opportunity of bringing in the right players for the club rather than those who are able to achieve him immediate success.
beckimd enough to highlight the insult in my comment

And btw, I need to know those football experts who told you Fergie left United in a bad state

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Sacks Louis Van Gaal ? by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 23, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Genius Bomb. No genius would have acted the way Mourinho acted against Eva. A long serving doctor. He even suspended her from doing her job.

Mourinho dropped Kaka on the bench. After a suspension of Mourinho, Karanka (Coach of the promoted Middlesborough) used Kaka and Kaka was brilliant.

Dropped Mata, Chelsea's best player for two season. Fell out with Casillas at the detriment of Real Madrid.

Check history geniuses are usually people of flawed character. His achievements prove he is a genius

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Sacks Louis Van Gaal ? by ileogbenfidel(m): 1:29pm On May 23, 2016
Thank God
Re: Manchester United Sacks Louis Van Gaal ? by waley007(m): 1:32pm On May 23, 2016
Van Gall came to man utd,brought one useless philosophy on a book,sacked about 11 players and all dis players are doing well in their respective clubs..take a look at evra,chicharito,nani..he sold zaha who is now being courted by psg,sold kagawa,he sent rapheal away, brought in darmian,sent Evans,replaced by blind who is a natural 4,sent evra away,instead of a perfect replacement for him,he brought in rojo...sold chicharito now replace him with matial which he won't even use at Num 9...all his signings are amateur players except matial and blind

Why will a coach not stand up even when the team is loosing,when your presence is needed to ginger the players but you sit down in one place for 90mins like an adamant looser. Sometimes if not for the camera we won't even know he's in the stadium,even coaches that are winning 5-0 stand up and want more goals

How can a team like man utd score 40 overall goals in a season,no single man utd player is in the top 20 highest scorer in the league,having smaller teams players in the top 5

The players need some spirits and though morinho is not the long term plan but he can also be the short term plan to bring immediate success to man utd

Of course he's the only coach available right now who can face guadiola,klopp,Conte,pochettino,mazzarri,arsene wenger,...van Gall will only flop is man utd retains him in the club even they don't want to enter top 4 again cos next season will be war in EPL and am very sure everyone all around the world will be interested in the league

Man utds stock exchange MKT is declining and pple are not buying into it again,of course the mgt is interested in the revenue from the outside world too,that's why they don't mind paying morinho 4million pounds just for him not to get another club and another 5million pounds for van Gall to go...becos they will get the money back even on the day of the announcement of morinho

Even we man utd fans don't watch man utd matches like befor again,we prefer to use the money to play nairabet and stake man utd to play 1-0 cos we know if at all man utd is going to score in any match,they won't score more than a single goal in a match...no wonder I won't 8 times this season predicting man utd correct score alone...we watch their match to sleep cos it's too boring ,hope morinho can bring d swags again

Watch morinho destroy Chelsea next season
Watch morinho fight guadiola next season
Watch morinho slam a press next season
Watch morinho making 70℅ of the headline next season
Watch morinho putting on the red tie next season
Watch morinho and Wenger season 5
Watch morinho fight Conte dirty
Infact watch morinho revenge next season
Next season na clash of the Titans with 10 world class coaches in the EPL
Jürgen Klopp
Jose Morinho
Claudio ranieri
antonio Conte
Pep Guadiola
Walter Mazzarri
Mauricio Pochettino
Arsene Wenger himself
Rapheal Benitex
Slaven Bilić
Ronald Koeman
Massimiliano Allegri

Bleep van gal
Man utd for life

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Sacks Louis Van Gaal ? by xtervaganza(m): 1:34pm On May 23, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

before you give your bias opinion just say you are afraid of the man

What happened between him and Eva was personal. Though sad but they both blew it out of proportion.

And about Kaka, a player who had been playing on one knee for 2 years before he joined Real Madrid. Even his mentor(Carlo) sent him to Milan when he got the Real Madrid job knowing he's washed up

And what has Mata achieved ever since he left Chelsea?

And about casillas, he's the worst goalkeeper at Porto in over 16 years. The man is washed up and was duly dropped by Mourinho. Or perhaps you expect Mourinho to keep him in the 1st 11 because he's the captain

Sometimes I'm of the believe that youre a football illiterate who only has access to some articles online
Re: Manchester United Sacks Louis Van Gaal ? by flexxyworld(m): 1:40pm On May 23, 2016
anigold:

and you think MOU will just come and start picking trophies, hmmm time shall tell.
Though van gaal spent over £250M for only the FA cup to show for... The glory hunting culture of some clubs is just mind-blowing...

Not a man-u supporter anyways.. But I can assure you MOU guarantees more success/competiveness compared too van gaal. Its just that MOU comes with his own trouble!

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Sacks Louis Van Gaal ? by flexxyworld(m): 1:43pm On May 23, 2016
mrlaw93:
Werey re ooo... ur dream is to be first to comment abi.. walahi u re living your dream.

And another of my dream was too see you comment on my post! Finally you got served tongue
Re: Manchester United Sacks Louis Van Gaal ? by stinggy(m): 1:43pm On May 23, 2016
carammel:

Best news for the week even in this economic recession grin
Just imagine Zaha is now being courted by PSG and Chicha is not get tired of scoring anytime soon. So many mistakes of this boring man.
Next should be Giggs, they both failed.
Re: Manchester United Sacks Louis Van Gaal ? by ifycent2: 1:44pm On May 23, 2016
Man U is my Team.... but I don't like Jose to be My Team club coach...,.

#Well, Let's see wat he can offer........
Re: Manchester United Sacks Louis Van Gaal ? by khattab02: 1:45pm On May 23, 2016
xtervaganza:
how did Mourinho drop Raul when Raul had left before Mourinho joined real Madrid

See your life
even at that Raul has passed it.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Sacks Louis Van Gaal ? by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 23, 2016
Am united but never liked muorinho, he is arrogant and rude. Lets be watching in HD
Re: Manchester United Sacks Louis Van Gaal ? by xtervaganza(m): 1:50pm On May 23, 2016
khattab02:
even at that Raul has passed it.
I wonder oooo

The same Raul who spent the whole season on the bench under Pellegrino

Maybe he expected Mourinho to drop Higuain and Benzema for him

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Sacks Louis Van Gaal ? by EmekaBlue(m): 1:52pm On May 23, 2016
d way mangaystars utd management and fanz talk and abuse mourinho and now they r signing him and rejoicing...Una no dey shame?! thts y u shud neva mind haters..they r just jealous
Re: Manchester United Sacks Louis Van Gaal ? by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 23, 2016
Topic: Reasons for van gaals down fall( a chelsea fan's opinion)
(1) It didn't take me more than 2 months(august, september) to prophecy the downfall of van gaal. A coach that is new to the premier league(and perhaps a tough league) made high analysis, thought deeply and wrote down a lot of points, only to come out to start playing a 3 man defense, not that the 3 man defense pained me but he's choice of the defenders being smalling, rojo(epl rookie) and blakket(an academy player). The likes of leicester city played betting that day,, giving man utd 3 goals ahead and later won 5-3. Check out teams that rely on 3 man back line like juventus and you will see cheillini, bonucci and barzzagli. (2) I totally agree that ferguson had intentions for man utd to fall after his departure, but I believe that van gaal too wanted them to fall more than what ferguson wanted. When ferguson left man utd,,, he left behind players like, van persie, chicharito, welbeck, nani, etc. Van gaal sent out 3 strikers and replaced them with only falcao. At the end welbeck scored against van gaals team at every meeting,, and chicharito broke bundesliga record of highest scoring mexican in the league and falcao? (3) van gaals football philosophy. He wanted to play a possesion based football and he signed no natural no. 10, rooney was a converted player, martial converted, fellaini( average player),,, schneiderlin( average player), juan mata, let's make this correction, mata is not a natural number 10, he is a gifted left footed right wing player and you will enjoy him the most when he is given a free role. The only midfielder he got was bastian from bayern who never played a full season as guardiola stated, he is injury prone, and that he proved to be true. So tell me how man utd would have played good football with a midfield 5 of martial, rooney, mata, carrick, fellaini, or schneidelin or bastan. That's an awkward combination please. (4) Too much reliance on academy players,,, quote me, no premier league club ever won the league with up to 2 or 3 academy players in the 1st 11, ask wenger! Yes, rashford shined,, yes lingard shined, but when the real test of playing regularly week in week out came,, when the test of playing ucl on wednesday and epl on saturday and capital 1 cup on wednesday and epl again on sunday will the youth players show real professionalism? Yes, van gaal has a knack for bringing up young players like he did with xavi, iniesta, kanu, kluivert, etc. Yes, after his departure they all became great players but have you sat down to note if these players will amount to any thing in man utd especially as mourinho is now taking over?

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Sacks Louis Van Gaal ? by carammel(f): 1:59pm On May 23, 2016
stinggy:

Just imagine Zaha is now being courted by PSG and Chicha is not get tired of scoring anytime soon. So many mistakes of this boring man.
Next should be Giggs, they both failed.
Giggs is still coming up Na,he has not done this for long so let's give him a chance.
How's you?
Re: Manchester United Sacks Louis Van Gaal ? by cutepaul(m): 2:00pm On May 23, 2016
zlatan10:
i saw this coming....finally mourihno gets to work with zlatan ibrahimovic before he retires

[size=14pt]for someone who's moniker is "zlatan" you should know that mourinho has worked with ibrahimovic in inter Milan.........it was mourinho that actually sold him after a season or so...[/size]
Re: Manchester United Sacks Louis Van Gaal ? by FuckTheM0ds(m): 2:05pm On May 23, 2016
valencia25:
Jose mourinho to be announced tomorrow, watch this space.

A new Era has just begun and we can safely assume that Arsenal has lost 6 points already next season. cool
lol home and away things. Arsene Wenger go commit suicide
Re: Manchester United Sacks Louis Van Gaal ? by khattab02: 2:06pm On May 23, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Some call it United's brand. I call it Ferguson's brand. Van Gaal was building his brand. There is no way Mourinho can bring back SIR Alex Ferguson's brand.
hahaha.... grin

Van Gaal's brand? Boring, tame and ineffective. You and I knows he won't survive long on such a brand.

Sir Alex Ferguson's brand or rather Mourinho's brand are similar. Mourinho is more closer to bringing Ferguson's brand than Van Gaal. Attacking, Defending, using Pacy winger and so on.

He (Mourinho) will have the job and lets see what he can do after 2 years (same as Van Gaal).

# Give Mourinho hiw own benefit of doubt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

West Ham Vs Chelsea (3 - 2) On 4th December 2021 / Arsenal Vs Manchester City (1 - 3) On 15th February 2023 / Arsenal Vs Brighton & Hove Albion (1 - 2) on 5th December 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.