Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To (77034 Views)

( DROP SHIPPING ) How to buy in china and sell in USA while you are in Nigeria / Mini Importation Business Still Rocks - Drop Shipping And Much More / Some Things You Should Know About Profiting From Drop-shipping Business!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by CosmicJames(m): 7:04pm On Mar 22, 2017
mchenzy:

Did that too...
OK. Thanks gee. But I didn't see any such thing o
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by All4good: 8:40am On Mar 23, 2017
FRANKODEY1:
Here's how to receive and fulfill orders in Dropshipping as a Nigerian.

step 1- apply for payoneer card (after receiving your card, activate, and fund with $100

step 2- login to your payoneer card account dashboard and click on the card details and you will see a USA /UK Bank Account link to your card. copy out the details.

step 3- go to stripe.com and register using any UK address from Google and the Bank details from payoneer card account. your stripe account will be active.

step 4- link your stripe account to your shopify store or shopify. build your store.

step 5-use same payoneer card to pay for order fulfillment on amazon or Alixpress. by this you are turning the wheel. because stripe will transfer your earnings from sales into your USA Bank Account attached to payoneer card and you can use same payoneer card to fulfill orders.

advice : always use facebook first as traffic source because of definite targeting. go for passionate niches. always outsource order fulfillment or use software.

note : you need at least $200 as capital to start.

I think this help.

Frank Odey.

I just stumbled on this thread today. Still on page 2. But I must commend @Frankodeyi for this honest guide. Big up Bro!
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by mchenzy: 11:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
All4good:

I just stumbled on this thread today. Still on page 2. But I must commend @Frankodeyi for this honest guide. Big up Bro!

Lol...if it had been just that easy; link your payoneer to stripe and you start dropshipping ...wow.

Lemme be going... cry
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by goodguygonebad: 10:55am On Mar 27, 2017
mchenzy:

Lol...if it had been just that easy; link your payoneer to stripe and you start dropshipping ...wow.

Lemme be going... cry

If @franodeyi missed a step about his very piece, be bold enough to make corrections. You already have this knowledge. Share it! It doesn't reduce your knowledge of the topic

3 Likes

Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by CosmicJames(m): 4:03pm On Mar 27, 2017
goodguygonebad:

If @franodeyi missed a step about his very piece, be bold enough to make corrections. You already have this knowledge. Share it! It doesn't reduce your knowledge of the topic
Of course @franodeyi missed a lot of steps bro. I'm a fan of giving out free info. But honestly, not all info are giving out for free. If you want to go beyond the surface of dropshipping, you will have to do a whole lot of research yourself, or pay an expert to show you how it works.
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by mchenzy: 9:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
CosmicJames:

Of course @franodeyi missed a lot of steps bro. I'm a fan of giving out free info. But honestly, not all info are giving out for free. If you want to go beyond the surface of dropshipping, you will have to do a whole lot of research yourself, or pay an expert to show you how it works.

[b]Thank you very much...leave them. Everyone of them wants to enter into dropshipping, yet they dont have finance to do fb ads or simple social networking, even if you try teaching them free, at the end they mess up. Before i entered into this i reasearched myself and i had to pay forum fees and a mentor. Yet i thought i have learnt all things, i didnt know i havent.

In all my journey with nairalanders over this dropshipping, only one person out of 20+ taught me what i didnt know, damn i was shocked...i openingly told him, he has taught me a new thing. Upon till now we've been exchanging ideas everyday and am happy we have such an understanding. Those who dont know shit will blast in talking shit, they wont chill and at the end they discover they ain't got anything.

Let's say you don't charge for teaching, why will you teach someone who doesn't have finance to start anything, is a waste of time. None will do research, none has money to even pay as they know they know nothing, so i will waste my time teaching someone and is nothing to write home about...f**k that!!

Do your research, have your fb ads money, have your money for your domain and other socials...lets talk then, even if i dont get to charge you, at least i know i have sown a seed. If you dont have these things f**k off and keep to yourself. Dropshipping is not for the individual who is not ready...Enough is enough.[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by ollykay619(m): 8:19am On Mar 29, 2017
mchenzy:

[b]Thank you very much...leave them. Everyone of them wants to enter into dropshipping, yet they dont have finance to do fb ads or simple social networking, even if you try teaching them free, at the end they mess up. Before i entered into this i reasearched myself and i had to pay forum fees and a mentor. Yet i thought i have learnt all things, i didnt know i havent.

In all my journey with nairalanders over this dropshipping, only one person out of 20+ taught me what i didnt know, damn i was shocked...i openingly told him, he has taught me a new thing. Upon till now we've been exchanging ideas everyday and am happy we have such an understanding. Those who dont know shit will blast in talking shit, they wont chill and at the end they discover they ain't got anything.

Let's say you don't charge for teaching, why will you teach someone who doesn't have finance to start anything, is a waste of time. None will do research, none has money to even pay as they know they know nothing, so i will waste my time teaching someone and is nothing to write home about...f**k that!!

Do your research, have your fb ads money, have your money for your domain and other socials...lets talk then, even if i dont get to charge you, at least i know i have sown a seed. If you dont have these things f**k off and keep to yourself. Dropshipping is not for the individual who is not ready...Enough is enough.[/b]
True Talk.
Can I contact you once I have money for fb ads, domain and hosting and other socials...

1 Like

Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by wjxavier(m): 1:24pm On Mar 29, 2017
How come you are not collecting any [b]leads [/b]on your site?

Your content is good...excellent. Wouldn't want to say more here without your permission.

wink

CosmicJames:

That's good. I havent heard from them yet.

Meanwhile I've being supper busy with my baby project (the membership site). I'm now done with the development and launch of the site. (It was officially launched on March 20/2017)
Already have some registrations coming in from myfacebook group.

Have few minutes? You can pay me visit to the site for a friendly review or opinion.

Here is the link to the site >>http://www.obtschool.com/
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by wjxavier(m): 1:34pm On Mar 29, 2017
The very word.

My middle finger is permanently dedicated to SEO grin

Pay for ads, and in due season, uncle G will not be able to deny you your ranking.

fxbot:
story... those who wait for SEO and those who depend on Google to survive. Google never deal with you before.

If you have the money, pay for ads and move inventories faster...

That's what most big sellers do. You think Big brands wait for Google or why do they pay for ads on TV, Instagram and Facebook when they can do SEO?

1 Like

Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by wjxavier(m): 1:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
Okay guys, the last one hour has been fantastic on this thread.

I actually stumbled on it, like I was not searching. Just doing my thing.

Shoutout to McHenzy, CosmicJames and everyone keeping it real.

I've been in digital marketing for years, but as it was getting harder to get my wife a job after her baby, I decided to set her up on Shopify.

Using my knowledge of FB ads, and niche selection (the two biggest problems with Dropshipping), I have been able to successfully create my own problem. LOL

By the end of this year, I will be quitting my own business to work in her dropshipping company. Its been that successful in a matter of months.

It is perfect, low cost, and with a little common sense, you can shock your landlord or naysayers in a matter of months.

Kudos guys!
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by wjxavier(m): 1:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
Okay guys, the last one hour has been fantastic on this thread.

I actually stumbled on it, like I was not searching. Just doing my thing.

Shoutout to McHenzy, CosmicJames and everyone keeping it real.

I've been in digital marketing for years, but as it was getting harder to get my wife a job after her baby, I decided to set her up on Shopify.

Using my knowledge of FB ads, and niche selection (the two biggest problems with Dropshipping), I have been able to successfully create my own problem. LOL

By the end of this year, I will be quitting my own business to work in her dropshipping company. Its been that successful in a matter of months.

It is perfect, low cost, and with a little common sense, you can shock your landlord or naysayers in a matter of months.

Kudos guys!

More later
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by iamord(m): 1:51am On Mar 31, 2017
hello pls how do i pay a dropship supplier with my payoneer considering that amazon holds the funds..?? is it compulsory to also open my amazon with us ip?
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by CosmicJames(m): 10:51am On Mar 31, 2017
iamord:
hello pls how do i pay a dropship supplier with my payoneer considering that amazon holds the funds..?? is it compulsory to also open my amazon with us ip?
Your question is not very clear.
What do you mean by Amazon holds the funds??
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by CosmicJames(m): 11:17am On Mar 31, 2017
wjxavier:
How come you are not collecting any [b]leads [/b]on your site?

Your content is good...excellent. Wouldn't want to say more here without your permission.

wink

That's awesome! Thanks for your honest review. I'm collecting leads my brother. That's why some contents require a free registration to access.
You are free to air out your veiw/opinion on the site. Negative or positive.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by goodguygonebad: 5:51pm On Mar 31, 2017
That's where you miss it. Not everyone has not done his homework.

In the first instance, coming to this thread is one form of homework.

Secondly, the title of this thread entails sharing and advise. Now, if you or cosmicJones can't give it for free, don't simply mention it and don't castigate whoever made an attempt.

And please, this quoted post of yours is you being too full of yourself. Why the swear words?

My one cent

mchenzy:

1 Like

Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by ladywise: 8:21pm On Mar 31, 2017
FRANKODEY1:
Here's how to receive and fulfill orders in Dropshipping as a Nigerian.

step 1- apply for payoneer card (after receiving your card, activate, and fund with $100

step 2- login to your payoneer card account dashboard and click on the card details and you will see a USA /UK Bank Account link to your card. copy out the details.

step 3- go to stripe.com and register using any UK address from Google and the Bank details from payoneer card account. your stripe account will be active.

step 4- link your stripe account to your shopify store or shopify. build your store.

step 5-use same payoneer card to pay for order fulfillment on amazon or Alixpress. by this you are turning the wheel. because stripe will transfer your earnings from sales into your USA Bank Account attached to payoneer card and you can use same payoneer card to fulfill orders.

advice : always use facebook first as traffic source because of definite targeting. go for passionate niches. always outsource order fulfillment or use software.

note : you need at least $200 as capital to start.

I think this help.

Frank Odey.
Thanks for this information. Pls I have question, my Payoneer card is blocked and I have called them they said that I must have payment I want to receive before they will unblock my Payoneer card? Now d card will expire tomorrow pls what will i do to get new unblock card and how do I fund my payoneer account?
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by mchenzy: 11:19pm On Mar 31, 2017
goodguygonebad:
That's where you miss it. Not everyone has not done his homework.

In the first instance, coming to this thread is one form of homework.

Secondly, the title of this thread entails sharing and advise. Now, if you or cosmicJones can't give it for free, don't simply mention it and don't castigate whoever made an attempt.

And please, this quoted post of yours is you being too full of yourself. Why the swear words?

My one cent

See your mouth, did anyone castigate Frank?...Gee I have my knowledge, I worked for it and am damn proud of it tongue tongue...I dey my house come beat me. I dont give a dime dude...
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by mchenzy: 11:27pm On Mar 31, 2017
iamord:

Use your personal finance, dropshipping in Amazon gives a heck of trouble. Stripe has now increased there hold out time to 7 days from 2 days. 2checkout is still the same. Amazon is 14 days or so till you reach a certain amount of sales...that's hell. Amazon is damn strict, if they find out you are not who you say you are...am sorry for you.
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by mchenzy: 11:37pm On Mar 31, 2017
ollykay619:

True Talk.
Can I contact you once I have money for fb ads, domain and hosting and other socials...

Maybe....but if you havent done your research, and cant work for yourself round the clock, write for yourself and have distinct skill that will relate to dropshipping... dont contact me, dont need to make my work a problem for myself.
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by mchenzy: 11:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
CosmicJames:

OK. Thanks gee. But I didn't see any such thing o

Did through fb...but you brushed it aside, I kept my cool.
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by iamord(m): 2:28am On Apr 01, 2017
mchenzy:

Use your personal finance, dropshipping in Amazon gives a heck of trouble. Stripe has now increased there hold out time to 7 days from 2 days. 2checkout is still the same. Amazon is 14 days or so till you reach a certain amount of sales...that's hell. Amazon is damn strict, if they find out you are not who you say you are...am sorry for you.
hmm.. i thought as much and saw that to be a stumbling block.. so what do u think is the best platform to start dropshipping?
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by CosmicJames(m): 2:41am On Apr 01, 2017
mchenzy:

Did through fb...but you brushed it aside, I kept my cool.
Got some Mods there that are helping me to moderate the group. They probably did. But all the same, thamks for your time.
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by CosmicJames(m): 3:06am On Apr 01, 2017
mchenzy:

Now I got the point of @iamord.
What about ebay that holds funds for 21days?
Dropshipping in generl is a cool biz model in the sense tht you don't have to use your own money to buy products. You only serves as a middle man between buyer nd a manufacturer, whole seller or a retailler and taken your cut on each sale you successfully close. But of course, one must use his or her own money in the begining to kick start the business due to polices of the available platforms.

How to deal with this situation if you are just starting out?
Go for low priced products/items that you can conviniently buy with your own money.
Don't think of making profit. Infact, you can even loose money sef.
Even if you don't profit on your first few sales, do not worry.
Your goal is to cross the funds holding policy.
Once that is done, you can then start real business and be making the $$$

3 Likes

Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by FrancisAdl(m): 7:37am On Apr 01, 2017
$112 fiverr withdrawal payoneer funds available for sale, contact me via 08068069104
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by CosmicJames(m): 9:12am On Apr 01, 2017
iamord:
hmm.. i thought as much and saw that to be a stumbling block.. so what do u think is the best platform to start dropshipping?
You can start on your own platform using Shopify, Woocommence, BigCommence etc.
Or use existing platforms like eBay or Amazon. With proper research, training and mastery of the subject, you will be on your way to financial freedom.
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by goodguygonebad: 1:33pm On Apr 01, 2017
Evidence is there for all to make judgement.
You go wait taya for me to come and beat. In fact, until fowl grow teeth tongue tongue tongue

mchenzy:

See your mouth, did anyone castigate Frank?...Gee I have my knowledge, I worked for it and am damn proud of it tongue tongue...I dey my house come beat me. I dont give a dime dude...
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by Joyjohnson: 5:24pm On Apr 02, 2017
mchenzy:

@mchenzy have been making research and taking courses on drop-shipping since January but none solve Nigerian problem (payment gateway)
i will like you to help me out i don't mind the cost if you can allow me to take a visit i'm ready
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by mchenzy: 6:09pm On Apr 02, 2017
Joyjohnson:

@mchenzy have been making research and taking courses on drop-shipping since January but none solve Nigerian problem (payment gateway)
i will like you to help me out i don't mind the cost if you can allow me to take a visit i'm ready

Replied to your mail
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by newspostng(m): 6:55pm On Apr 02, 2017
great info
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by CosmicJames(m): 8:37am On Apr 04, 2017
Joyjohnson:

Good move. All those foreign courses are not prepared with Nigerians in mind. I believe the guru aka @Mchenzy will do justice to this matter. Hopefully you find a solution through him.
I was able to overcome this problem of payment gateway after a very long research.
Today, I can dropship on eBay using PayPal Business account. 2checkout is also an option to use. Though they have a bit of long process
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by amusco2410: 3:26pm On Apr 04, 2017
CosmicJames:

Good move. All those foreign courses are not prepared with Nigerians in mind. I believe the guru aka @Mchenzy will do justice to this matter. Hopefully you find a solution through him.
I was able to overcome this problem of payment gateway after a very long research.
Today, I can dropship on eBay using PayPal Business account. 2checkout is also an option to use. Though they have a bit of long process

Its been great that you have been able to use Paypal Business Account as a payment gateway, how were you able to achieve this? I am very interested, thanks.
Re: Drop Shipping In Nigeria- Experience, Advice And How To by mchenzy: 3:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
CosmicJames:

PayPal Business Account, dos mehn blocked my PP. No shit sha ...@NKHAY was able to help me last night.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Ismaila Mompha Flaunts $4million Cash On Instagram (photos) / 100 Naira Denomination In Circulation Are Worn Out. Who Else Has Noticed This? / The Value Of CFA To Naira As At Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.