Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,720 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered (19333 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Uncovers $137m Fraud In NNPC / $4.2 Billion Missing In NNPC Under Buhari – US Governance Report / BREAKING: Nigeria Uncovers Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered by ENDTIMELIFE: 12:31pm On May 23, 2016
Jonathan shud be extradited immediately,tied to the stakes,shot on both legs and paraded in the streets of otuoke.
His cluelessness and daftness defies all logic .

Pervert roaming around typing rubbish, Mummu

1 Like

Re: Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered by Burger01(m): 12:31pm On May 23, 2016
Keneking:
Jonathan sef embarassed
I tire o. If I talk now, they will say I hate Jonathan.. Just imagine the financial aatrocities caused by Jonathan alone...unparalleled! angry
Re: Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered by loosecanon50(m): 12:31pm On May 23, 2016
I have taken some time - out to observe the meteorological atmosphere of your medulla oblongata. But to my utmost dismay, I'm so disdained with the caricature of large amounts of money you idiots have recovered so far from the so - called fraudulent conducts of various sectors of the economy. Here is my questions to you fools: The money you idiots have recovered so far, in what way has it bettered the life of suffering and humiliated Nigerians?

This questions goes to the FG

2 Likes

Re: Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered by Dauraking: 12:41pm On May 23, 2016
Just one more lie and I'm done.

1 Like

Re: Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered by papabaks(m): 12:42pm On May 23, 2016
What is the way forward...?
Re: Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered by CioAngels(f): 12:49pm On May 23, 2016
Father, may this good country Nigeria with bad/stealling leaders see stability one day.
Re: Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered by OLADD: 12:51pm On May 23, 2016
E don reduce from $20b to $9.3b? When will these daily theatrics stop? Where's Sanusi sef?

1 Like

Re: Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered by comos: 12:57pm On May 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered by OLADD: 12:58pm On May 23, 2016
doctokwus:
Jonathan shud be extradited immediately,tied to the stakes,shot on both legs and paraded in the streets of otuoke.

Let the same fate befall you and APC leaders if you have ever stolen in the past.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered by farem: 12:59pm On May 23, 2016
midolian:
God! I use this moment to request a big favor from you. Just eliminate all these pipu. In fact, wipe this country from the surface of the earth and relocate me to zimbabwe.

lame!

Where is the correlation? angry

Just the lot of many fool.s polluting this forum
Re: Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered by NovusHomo(m): 1:01pm On May 23, 2016
doctokwus:

No, he should be castrated. He should not be allowed to go around with balls that he doesn't know how to use anyhow. grin
Re: Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered by Kenobus: 1:11pm On May 23, 2016
We have said it that due to lack of what to say on May 29, 2016; Apc is looking for all manners of things to pick. All are lies and propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered by WILL888(m): 1:20pm On May 23, 2016
I thank God Jonathan was shown exit door.The best achievement of year 2015 for every grateful Nigerian.
Re: Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered by maxzzo1(m): 1:22pm On May 23, 2016
So far am concern dis a big lie...

1 Like

Re: Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered by EasternLeopard: 1:23pm On May 23, 2016
doctokwus:

Supported. Tinubu Amaechi OBJ IBB Abdulsalam etc should first be shot before Jonathan. grin

1 Like

Re: Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered by gaby53: 1:25pm On May 23, 2016
midolian:
God! I use this moment to request a big favor from you. Just eliminate all these pipu. In fact, wipe this country from the surface of the earth and relocate me to zimbabwe.

lame!

Where is the correlation? angry
... I wonder.
Re: Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered by carlzy: 1:29pm On May 23, 2016
Why isn't all these huge funds discovery and recovery reflecting in our economy today? Why does it seem like the more we recover, the more the hardship on the masses?
Someone should please enlighten me.

1 Like

Re: Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered by Miranda11: 1:31pm On May 23, 2016
More fraud na wah but it shouldn't end here, Buhari should dig up all the frauds perpetrated in NNPC since independence as just focussing on Jonathan's Govt alone will amount to witch hunting. NNPC was corrupt long before Jonathan came to power.

Senator Enang (Akwa Ibom) has bluntly and clearly said (if media reports are to be believed) that 80% of Nigerian Oil blocks are owned by Northerners, so how were they allocated Oil blocks by NNPC?

1 Like

Re: Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered by igwegeorgiano(m): 2:03pm On May 23, 2016
doctokwus:
haba that is too much for a humble president who willingly handed his cluelessness to another clueless daura fulani herdman

1 Like

Re: Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered by doctokwus: 2:06pm On May 23, 2016
EasternLeopard:

Supported. grin
Re: Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 23, 2016
This is pathetic. Was GEJ the MD executive director GMD or board member of NNPC? This government is truly retarded. They should prosecute the board members first they are in charge of it. But you won't hear that you will hear Jonathan. Buhari' government is truly brainless come on please.

1 Like

Re: Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered by babadee1(m): 2:25pm On May 23, 2016
talktonase:
I am tired of hearing this govt recovering stolen funds and uncovering misapropriated monies.Out of all the money in TSA and the monies recovered our economy is on the brink of recession.WHO ALL THIS MONEY DON EPP?

Which money was recovered na? They are talking about money that people stole thru NNPC you're saying monies recovered. Nothing has been recovered yet, not one kobo of it. We hear some people in London are currently negotiating to return some though.
Re: Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered by Bimpe29: 2:42pm On May 23, 2016
''either lost or refused to remit a total of N2.23 trillion'' the statement was not specific and misleading.
Audit report as it were, would make necessary qualification as to whether they did not remit or there was a loss of government fund.

1 Like

Re: Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered by maasoap(m): 2:51pm On May 23, 2016
adeekiti:
How many ad been Jailed so far , leave corruption abeg attend to issues on ground
I don't think any issue could be attended to if corruption is left as it is.
Re: Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered by talktonase(m): 3:08pm On May 23, 2016
I have mouths to feed,a business to sustain and unemployed youths to keep off the streets of Nigeria.This govt is not helping out at all...

1 Like

Re: Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered by talktonase(m): 3:43pm On May 23, 2016
OneManLegion:
I know that in spite of the overwhelming evidence of corruption of humongous proportions in the previous government, a lot of people who are related to Jonathan only through ethno-regional ties will leap to the defense of this out and out rape of our collective patrimony while craftily shifting narrative to our current economic straits under Buhari's rigid leadership.

What confounds me is that these folks did not share of the spoils so their recalcitrant stance against the anti-corruption stance of PMB is, to say the least, puzzling.

This guy claims he's from Benin Republic, yet he won't face his country and focus his superior political analysis skills there.

Mtcheew. Benin republic that is so small, all Beninoise can't fill a Dangote truck.

Una sef dey talk.
I have mouths to feed,a business to sustain and unemployed youths to keep off the street.While the govt further strangulates the economy.

1 Like

Re: Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered by ogwuche4u(m): 3:53pm On May 23, 2016
amuokuko:
Pls when would FG uncover the solution to the imminent economic crash

I don tire for the uncovering wey nobody don go jail...
ex NIMASA boss has just been sentenced to 5years in jail. the fight against corruption is real and is yielding results. the economy is suffering no doubt but have you tried to analyze the cause? I guess NO. now lemme update you. the useless avengers are sabotaging governments effort to restructure the country by blowing up major oil lines. presently Nigeria is losing #2.6billion per day. 35000barrels of crude is been lost on a daily basis. all thanks to past administration, they milked the country dry by looting funds excessively not in millions but billions and trillions because he called corruption a mere form of stealing. corruption is the canker worm eating the progress of this country and until such is dealt with. we will remain where we are or even go back to stone age. Now, there is no way you can jail somebody without winning the case In court. due process must be followed. so please don't fault what you don't know. crude sales stand at $40 dollar per barrel. This recovered looted funds are kept in the TSA. lets give constructive criticism and stop the destructive one. naija will smile again. besides the economic recession is affecting almost all the countries cos of low price of crude. only countries that have made agriculture their main exports are smiling and the more reasons why we need to go back to agriculture.
Re: Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered by OneManLegion(m): 4:13pm On May 23, 2016
talktonase:
I have mouths to feed,a business to sustain and unemployed youths to keep off the street.While the govt further strangulates the economy.

How do you define strangulation?

Things are hard, and the presidency has made a couple of ill-advised decisions/policies, but it would be a great injustice to say that the government is strangling the economy.

Nigeria operates a monolithic economy, this is not Buharis's fault.

Nigeria's foreign reserves are largely depleted, this is not Buhari's fault.

Nigeria loses between 600,000 and 800,000 barrels of oil daily to pipeline vandals, this is not Buhari's fault (he's taking actions to secure our pipelines)

Nigeria's funds have been mercilessly looted by corrupt political office holders which has seriously compromised not just our security but our infrastructure and others, this is not Buhari's fault.

So, I ask again, how is the government strangling the economy?
Re: Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered by amuokuko: 4:51pm On May 23, 2016
ogwuche4u:

ex NIMASA boss has just been sentenced to 5years in jail. the fight against corruption is real and is yielding results. the economy is suffering no doubt but have you tried to analyze the cause? I guess NO. now lemme update you. the useless avengers are sabotaging governments effort to restructure the country by blowing up major oil lines. presently Nigeria is losing #2.6billion per day. 35000barrels of crude is been lost on a daily basis. all thanks to past administration, they milked the country dry by looting funds excessively not in millions but billions and trillions because he called corruption a mere form of stealing. corruption is the canker worm eating the progress of this country and until such is dealt with. we will remain where we are or even go back to stone age. Now, there is no way you can jail somebody without winning the case In court. due process must be followed. so please don't fault what you don't know. crude sales stand at $40 dollar per barrel. This recovered looted funds are kept in the TSA. lets give constructive criticism and stop the destructive one. naija will smile again. besides the economic recession is affecting almost all the countries cos of low price of crude. only countries that have made agriculture their main exports are smiling and the more reasons why we need to go back to agriculture.

NIMASA boss
that dude who is like a common Yahoo Yahoo boy..

What re they waiting for to jail Dasuki, Metuh, etc.
abii the law they used to jail Ex Nimasa boss was borrowed from turkey

U said the recovered loot re kept in the TSA broz re u related to lie mohammed

1 Like

Re: Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered by Lucy001(f): 5:04pm On May 23, 2016
doctokwus:

bros! Are you drunk?

1 Like

Re: Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered by ogwuche4u(m): 5:29pm On May 23, 2016
amuokuko:

NIMASA boss
that dude who is like a common Yahoo Yahoo boy..

What re they waiting for to jail Dasuki, Metuh, etc.
abii the law they used to jail Ex Nimasa boss was borrowed from turkey

U said the recovered loot re kept in the TSA broz re u related to lie mohammed

like I said Bros, due process must be followed. the juries must be convinced beyond all reasonable doubt that they are guilty as charged before sentencing will come in. their court proceedings is still ongoing. some like metuh are forming sick trying to evade justice but they will surely be sentenced. and talking about the looted funds, Bros if you have idea of where they are been kept, why not say it?
Re: Fresh N2.23trillion Fraud In NNPC Uncovered by plaetton: 5:34pm On May 23, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uzodinma Attacked By Protesting ISOPADEC Workers Over 5 Months Unpaid Salary / Buhari Is Pushing Nigeria To New Debt Trap - Punch Editorial / Jonathan Shuns Workers’ Day Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.