Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

A Letter To My Crush's Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Letter To My Crush's Boyfriend (721 Views)

I Bought This 36000 Naira Shoe To Impress My Crush(pic) / Kmjwj / My Crush Finally Called Me. Guess What She Said? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter To My Crush's Boyfriend by Babyboo92(f): 2:09pm On May 23, 2016
Dear Opponent,

My name is Felix. You don't know me but I've heard a lot about you. I've been madly in love with your girlfriend, Cynthia for 5 years now. Yeah! I know it's been a long time but I keep having hope that maybe somebody she'll look at me with love in her eyes instead of pity.
I've tried all the love tactics in my book to convince her to be mine but she keeps throwing those words "I'm in love with someone else" at me. Those words pierce my heart each time I hear them. It hurts to know that she's madly in love with you and honestly, I would do anything to have a girl cherish me the way she cherishes you. I feel jealous even when she looks at a cat more than once. It's that bad! I'm obsessed with her.
I'm writing this letter to remind you of the treasure you have in case you've forgotten. I hope you're aware that there are other treasure hunters after your treasure? If you didn't know, know it now; you're not the only man after her heart. People like me are praying that you break her heart so that we can rush in, comfort her, make her forget you and then take her to the altar. God! Every night, I dream of seeing her pregnant with my child! I don't understand how I'm ever going to achieve that when you're still very much in her heart and life.

I've used you as a prayer point these last few months. When the man of God in church says "Open your mouth and pray that every stumbling block in your life would be destroyed", the first thing that comes to my mind is YOU. Every time, I fast and pray, I don't forget to mention your name. Each time, I burn prayer candles in my room, I burn a red one specifically for you.
After all these tactics I've employed, you still refuse to be moved. I don't know what you're waiting for ohh. If you want to marry her, abeg do am sharp sharp because my eye don dey red!! If you have no intention of marrying her, please reply this letter asap and send your blessings alongside. Don't tempt me to go to a native doctor and ask him to prepare a love potion for her ohh!

How can a man catch a fine bird and leave her outside without chain or cage? Answer this question for me in your letter.

Kind regards,
Miserable Crusher.
Source: http://momentswithjenny..com.ng/2016/05/a-letter-to-my-crush-boyfriend.html
Re: A Letter To My Crush's Boyfriend by feran15(m): 2:14pm On May 23, 2016
If the bird is without cage or chain, then you should really be able to walk right to it and pick it up
Re: A Letter To My Crush's Boyfriend by halfricanadian(f): 2:22pm On May 23, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lol chai op o
Re: A Letter To My Crush's Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 23, 2016
Drunk in love sad sad sad

I feel sorry for the guy grin
Re: A Letter To My Crush's Boyfriend by Babyboo92(f): 3:23pm On May 23, 2016
feran15:
If the bird is without cage or chain, then you should really be able to walk right to it and pick it up
You no know say the bird go shout? Police fit ask am for receipt for the bird. grin
Re: A Letter To My Crush's Boyfriend by Babyboo92(f): 3:24pm On May 23, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Drunk in love sad sad sad

I feel sorry for the guy grin
Me too

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Is It Fair / Photo What Is Wrong With this Picture ? / How Many Of You Have Ever Been In This Situation Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.