Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Nairaland Is It Fair - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Is It Fair (722 Views)

“she Did This When She Caught Me In Bed With Her Husband, Is It Fair” (PHOTOS) / But Is It Fair You Let Your Sister Out Like This? / Is It Fair To Call Girls Who Sleep Around 'Prostitutes' And Guys 'Players' ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Is It Fair by Thylord(m): 3:20pm On May 29, 2016
I was ban because i told one murderfurker that i blame the sperm that produce him.ok now i want to make this official i blame the sperm that produce nairaland,furk the sperm that produce those murderfurking mod.furk the sperm that produce the person that will post his shiiit on this thrend just view read and furkout.furk nairaland furk them all they can ban me for life i dont care.furk you all.
Re: Nairaland Is It Fair by Cerebrae(m): 3:22pm On May 29, 2016
TOO MUCH FROM U too bro..

Banning fits U
Re: Nairaland Is It Fair by DRISKLEF(m): 3:23pm On May 29, 2016
grin
Re: Nairaland Is It Fair by ErnieSmallzz(f): 3:24pm On May 29, 2016
shocked Op!
Re: Nairaland Is It Fair by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 29, 2016
[size=50pt]for what??[/size]
ban makes nairaland more fun sef
Re: Nairaland Is It Fair by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 29, 2016
grin too much furking..... we gone dried out all if thats the case.
Re: Nairaland Is It Fair by slimthugchimee(m): 4:05pm On May 29, 2016
haha just like i want to yell out "furk the sperm that caused why i was recently banned!!!" grin angry
Re: Nairaland Is It Fair by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 29, 2016
ETERNAL BAN LOADING
Re: Nairaland Is It Fair by Thylord(m): 4:28pm On May 29, 2016
Jarizod:
ETERNAL BAN LOADING
furk them all.
Re: Nairaland Is It Fair by hfinest1(m): 4:36pm On May 29, 2016
I was ban because i told one murderfurker that i blame the sperm that produce him.ok now i want to make this official i blame the sperm that produce nairaland,furk the sperm that produce those murderfurking mod.furk the sperm that produce the person that will post his shiiit on this thrend just view read and furkout.furk nairaland furk them all they can ban me for life i dont care.furk you all.
dude.... I think you took the "ban" thing too personal Mann.... take a chill pill

**sips chilled zobo and sneaks off before op "furks" the sperm that created me**

how can someone even Bleep sperm sef?

(1) (Reply)

Misuse Of Nairaland Romance Section / Issue resolved. Thread Closed. / Lanicky His Won Mrs NL 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.