Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,881 members, 7,838,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Fayose Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti, Says; “cattle Farmers Must Own Ranch - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti, Says; “cattle Farmers Must Own Ranch (27945 Views)

Ekiti Says No To Adoption Of Fayose's Candidate / Fayose Bans All Students Activities And Public Processions In Ekiti State / Fayose Bans Herdsmen: What If The North Retaliates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti, Says; “cattle Farmers Must Own Ranch by famology(m): 7:58pm On May 23, 2016
[b][/b]I foresee serious unrest ahead of dis policy,i hope it works out well.
Re: Fayose Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti, Says; “cattle Farmers Must Own Ranch by Dom2020: 8:01pm On May 23, 2016
a man that knows what he wants
Re: Fayose Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti, Says; “cattle Farmers Must Own Ranch by Poweredbreww: 8:02pm On May 23, 2016
vislabraye:

Good. I have some SW friends and majority, not all support Apc. There was a time I was blasting the Northern elders for proposing grazing reserves in the South. Do you know one of my friends actually rose to their defence

I get your point broda, I dont support but candidates. You cant see me argue over politicians or party online cos they all eat and dine together. Everyone can never support same person, its democracy. Fayose is a Yoruba man and support GEJ till now same with Afenifere group, there are also some SS people that dont support GEJ, so its all about choice.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti, Says; “cattle Farmers Must Own Ranch by Poweredbreww: 8:04pm On May 23, 2016
2after1:
. Subway101. You are not making any sense at all. Anything that will unite the north and southwest is a yes to me. Our strenght lies with d north just to get ready for d yeebos incase they want to invade our land again. #southwestsupportgrazingyard

Seems the subway don make you suffer and reason you call everyome subway101. I am not subway and dont need to hide to air my views like you hiding behind a famouse nairalander handle to spew hate words. Go find work and stop messing up your future, I know life is hard for you but pray to God and find a job. I will remember you in prayers every Sunday.
Re: Fayose Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti, Says; “cattle Farmers Must Own Ranch by Poweredbreww: 8:05pm On May 23, 2016
2after1:
. Arizona kee california nii. Proudly osunistan

Pls stop quoting me. I hate cowards like you, hiding even on an anonymous forum. Its a shame on you and your generation. Smh
Re: Fayose Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti, Says; “cattle Farmers Must Own Ranch by Mackson01: 8:11pm On May 23, 2016
For this one, fayose earn my salute. This is what we call state authority which every federating unit has. Buhari can go to hell with his Fulani association. We ban cattle grazing in Ekiti . End of story!! .Enugu and Benue state govs were foolish and coward. Fayose is a generalismo.
Re: Fayose Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti, Says; “cattle Farmers Must Own Ranch by Tdro(m): 8:19pm On May 23, 2016
Ride on My Governor Nwannedinamba Ayodele Fayose

Ekiti love you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti, Says; “cattle Farmers Must Own Ranch by Safemode(m): 8:20pm On May 23, 2016
fearNORTH:
Now those silly Yorubas who dont like Fayose can go ahead and harbor the Fulani herders cool
sharap.
I m with Fayose on banning Fulani herdsmen.
but Dat doesn't erase Dat he's a tout
Re: Fayose Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti, Says; “cattle Farmers Must Own Ranch by otokx(m): 8:34pm On May 23, 2016
Samunique:
Thank u Gov Fayose, a true Son of Yoruba land for not going to the affected area and cowardly declare 3days of fasting and prayer, but come out with a true reality check for these criminals called Fulani herdsmen.

I hope other southern Governors will follow suit, not sycophants though!!!

The other governors from the south and east are so scared, if Buhari just mistake look them frown na so dem go piss for pant and faint on top.
Re: Fayose Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti, Says; “cattle Farmers Must Own Ranch by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 23, 2016
nextstep:

If this line of thinking (being reasonable) isn't working, is there any reason I can't train invite state indigenes to start ranching? What this means is:

- build ranches, and privatise them as mentioned previously (or give incentives to private companies)
- hire indigines to staff the ranches
- buy 3000 calves and cows
- bring all the expertise I can (whether European, South African, Fulani, Indian)
- maintain the project

Again, there are multiple ways to skin a cat, and I was reflecting on our tendency for knee-jerk reactions that don't find permanent peace.

Let's end this argument, but before that, there's no such thing as permanent peace anywhere in this world. You just have to create boundaries, set rules and enforce them, that's why we have law courts and prisons. As for your points above, the state government investing in cattle and training her indegenes on ranching has no bearing with stopping herdsmen from invading the state, or have you forgotten what's in contention here?

On another note...

In a nutshell, the only thing that would give as much as an ounce of peace to this nation is absolute constitutionalization! That's doing things as stipulated in the constitution on every inch of the country, devoid of any drop of religious or ethnic interference.
Re: Fayose Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti, Says; “cattle Farmers Must Own Ranch by hausameat: 8:44pm On May 23, 2016
olatade:
"Fayose only impresses illiterates. He's never in the news for laudable projects, he's is either riding bike, cutting ponmo or insulting the Federal Government.

Fayose is the tragedy that happens when Ekiti people chose 'rice' and a 'bastard' over an educational colossus like Fayemi. What a disaster!"
- Olusegun Obasanjo.
Are you related to Thieffnubu? You have very bad mouth odour

1 Like

Re: Fayose Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti, Says; “cattle Farmers Must Own Ranch by macof(m): 8:46pm On May 23, 2016
olatade:
"Fayose only impresses illiterates. He's never in the news for laudable projects, he's is either riding bike, cutting ponmo or insulting the Federal Government.

Fayose is the tragedy that happens when Ekiti people chose 'rice' and a 'bastard' over an educational colossus like Fayemi. What a disaster!"
- Olusegun Obasanjo.

illiterates are better than the type of people impressed by a thief and grand patron of corruption called Olusegun Obasanjo.

but come to think of it, that statement is so dumb because ekiti are known for being literate and educated
Re: Fayose Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti, Says; “cattle Farmers Must Own Ranch by bajosky: 8:49pm On May 23, 2016
Business is business, since cattle raring is a private venture and is worth investing also like the Poultry, Piggery, Goat, Fish farming etc then let the owners invest in RANCH construction or Rent those once that MAYBE provided by the State govt as the do in ABBATIOR.
This same fantastic LAW should be presented to the Governors forum and National Assembly for implementation.
Let the Southern Governors and affected Middle belt Governors UNITE and give it a TRY.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti, Says; “cattle Farmers Must Own Ranch by Samunique(m): 8:59pm On May 23, 2016
otokx:

The other governors from the south and east are so scared, if Buhari just mistake look them frown na so dem go piss for pant and faint on top.
grin
Re: Fayose Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti, Says; “cattle Farmers Must Own Ranch by Smooyis(m): 9:02pm On May 23, 2016
I knew this is the solution needed long time ago. Nigerian leaders are insincere. Cattle ranch acquired by cattle owners fully fenced and provided with water for irrigation and drinking is the surest way to modernize the menace of nomadic pastoralism.

Kudos to Fayose for speaking out for his people.
Re: Fayose Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti, Says; “cattle Farmers Must Own Ranch by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 23, 2016
macof:

illiterates are better than the type of people impressed by a thief and grand patron of corruption called Olusegun Obasanjo.

but come to think of it, that statement is so dumb because ekiti are known for being literate and educated
better don't mind that zombie,what did fayemi the literate do for ekiti,instead the fayemi almost sold ekiti,he used ekiti o borrow loan,owed lot of debt,the governor house he biult in oko-ayaba he use money from loan to build it nd gave the contract to china people.fayose mighnt nt be good but ekiti had to chose between the devil nd deep blie sea

1 Like

Re: Fayose Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti, Says; “cattle Farmers Must Own Ranch by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:37pm On May 23, 2016
Dmano:
Sport on fayose

Spot.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti, Says; “cattle Farmers Must Own Ranch by Orikinla(m): 9:50pm On May 23, 2016
I support Fayose on this 100%.
Re: Fayose Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti, Says; “cattle Farmers Must Own Ranch by macof(m): 9:54pm On May 23, 2016
fuckDmod:
better don't mind that zombie,what did fayemi the literate do for ekiti,instead the fayemi almost sold ekiti,he used ekiti o borrow loan,owed lot of debt,the governor house he biult in oko-ayaba he use money from loan to build it nd gave the contract to china people.fayose mighnt nt be good but ekiti had to chose between the devil nd deep blie sea

non Ekiti-Ketes should mind their business and leave ekiti with fayose. we made our decision. Fayemi was a wasted 4 years. ..that is why he couldn't even win his own town

ekiti lead, others follow. call it stomach infrastructure or belly building, almost everyone in Ekiti is a farmer. ..food is plenty

1 Like

Re: Fayose Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti, Says; “cattle Farmers Must Own Ranch by macof(m): 9:56pm On May 23, 2016
Mackson01:
For this one, fayose earn my salute. This is what we call state authority which every federating unit has. Buhari can go to hell with his Fulani association. We ban cattle grazing in Ekiti . End of story!! .Enugu and Benue state govs were foolish and coward. Fayose is a generalismo.

aare ona kankanfo in the making cool
Re: Fayose Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti, Says; “cattle Farmers Must Own Ranch by aspirebig: 10:12pm On May 23, 2016
It is so sad that Nigeria is rule by a dictator in a democrazy government. Why are the other governors so quiet, fearful, and insensitive to the plights of their people?

These herdsmen are in every village in south east, I mean every village. These northern guys are just pushing their kinsmen to eastern and southern states? Is this the change?

Can southern try that in the north?
Re: Fayose Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti, Says; “cattle Farmers Must Own Ranch by jacksonite: 10:12pm On May 23, 2016
baresywood:
Let the workers salary be paid. The workforce of Ekiti is feeling as if they are being killed by their Gov. because they can't pay their bills and they are walloping in hunger & poverty. Monkey dey work baboons dey chop. For us to hear what the gov is saying, pay salary. Our children are hungry, we can't affored to pay our rent and other bills. Stopping Fulani from killing people you're not paying them their warrented salary is pure FALACY.
Yesoh! Without their salary the Ekiti man is as good as dead. So why not just leave the Fulani herdsmen to finish them off?
Re: Fayose Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti, Says; “cattle Farmers Must Own Ranch by Image123(m): 10:18pm On May 23, 2016
A dead clock is correct twice a day, Fayose has shown those sissy Enugu and Benue governors how to be the chief security officer, though as usual he's politicising it. Even ordinary banks know how to protect their own, but effeminate governors collecting millions in security vote are looking for grandpa Buhari to shield them from herdsmen. Shame.
Re: Fayose Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti, Says; “cattle Farmers Must Own Ranch by omojeesu(m): 10:23pm On May 23, 2016
GOOD IDEA.

BUT I HOPE RANCHES WONT BECOME TERROR CELLS!

GOD HELP US.
Re: Fayose Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti, Says; “cattle Farmers Must Own Ranch by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 23, 2016
macof:

non Ekiti-Ketes should mind their business and leave ekiti with fayose. we made our decision. Fayemi was a wasted 4 years. ..that is why he couldn't even win his own town

ekiti lead, others follow. call it stomach infrastructure or belly building, almost everyone in Ekiti is a farmer. ..food is plenty

abi oh,those yeye fowl notherners nd osun state people would just be poke-nosing.fayemi dat almost use the whole ekiti to borrow loan just to build one stupid aux

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti, Says; “cattle Farmers Must Own Ranch by Bgorgeous: 10:25pm On May 23, 2016
For the first time in your life , u just make common sense
Re: Fayose Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti, Says; “cattle Farmers Must Own Ranch by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:33pm On May 23, 2016
Every known fulani settlement in Ekiti state must be attacked and destroyed. This is the only way to get the attention of the man in Aso rock who keeps pretending as if he is not aware of the menace of his filthy tribe.

The killings in Ekiti must be avenged by the people of Ekiti ! How can some useless animals come all the way from the North to perpetrate evil in our land and just disappear like that? Are there no fulani people in Ekiti state anymore ? If they are there,then what are the people still waiting for? Those filthy savages must be paid in their on coin- they must be killed too ! Shikena!

We talk too much in this part of the country; no action! They've killed two women now and injured several others. Yet, we see those ugly and dirty fulani women hawking 'wara' and 'fura' without doing anything! I'm very sure there are still lots of herdsmen roaming every nook and cranny of Ekiti state without any challenge. What is wrong with us ?
Re: Fayose Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti, Says; “cattle Farmers Must Own Ranch by VulgarVulvas: 12:22am On May 24, 2016
Charles545:
I commend Mr Fayose for this brave statement.. I'll suggest that the land for the ranches should be leased

That is if it is granted by Fayose

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okorocha & His Wife Feed Children & Women In His Home In Ogboko, Imo / BREAKING: OPC Announces New Leader, Oshibote Oodua / 2023: Pick Northern Candidate, Forget Igbo Votes – Ohanaeze Tells PDP

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.