Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,683 members, 7,955,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:36 AM

Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians (18415 Views)

Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy / Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Charming Hypocrisy Of Jonathanians / Chantal Biya Vs Dolapo Osinbajo: A Meeting Of Two Contrasting Women (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians by ghostofsparta(m): 8:26am On May 24, 2016
undecided
Re: Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians by buchi16(f): 8:26am On May 24, 2016
dis is long na...haba!..
Re: Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians by Firefire(m): 8:26am On May 24, 2016
modath:

What?? undecided

Nothing oooooo.

Mi o ri kankan.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians by igbsam(m): 8:27am On May 24, 2016
Great Write up. Humans with emotion will connect with this. I am ashamed at the inhumane nature of some youths on this forum. Passing Judgements as if they made them one over other humans. I wont say more, too many daft people on planet earth dis days living in denial!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians by seguno2: 8:27am On May 24, 2016
When will these DISTRACTIONS end?
Can we expect governance anytime soon?
No fuel!
No power!!
No money!!!

After one year of change?
Where are we heading
Re: Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians by igboboy3(m): 8:27am On May 24, 2016
Rubbish.
The case of the Chibok Girls and Ese Oruru are two different scenarios and this writer is simply looking for another cause to blast Jonathan.

People wore veils on social media when the military brought out the "false positive" news of the second chibok girl. Why? Because the issue of the Chibok girls has become politicised. A tool to get political points.
They are not the only girls to have been captured. They are not more special than other girls or boys who are held hostage by BH. However, the FG has made them objects of political propaganda. That is why a whole President had to specially receive Amina.

Ese Oruru was an underage girl taken away without the consent of her parents. Simple as that. There is no "Jonathan" here.

This article of Churchill Okonkwo is absolutely ridiculous

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians by frebor(m): 8:29am On May 24, 2016
malton:

Which Christians?! You must have meant to say "Churchgoers".

Like it's often said, 'a persons character is shown through their actions in life not where they sit on Sunday"

That hateful and spiteful sourness in their hearts will always detract.

Like seriously? It's unfortunate that in the defense of religious affiliation, a double standard exists.

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians by Nobody: 8:31am On May 24, 2016
They claimed that he is her husband. I haven't come across an official statement or picture of who her husband is. If and when you do, please let us know.

sapiosexual1:
Let me quickly ask one question : why hasnt the supposed BH acquaintance of Amina been apprehended? Why does he get to be celebrated by the presidency after such a heinous crime?

3 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians by NonFarmPayrol: 8:31am On May 24, 2016
buhahaha:
[
HONESTLY,I don't see senses in all this ur Jagons.. Jonathan is not ur mate let this enter ur head. All I see in you is anti-Jonathan crusade..why do you choose to attack him when has left the scene for Buhari..I guess I knw why;you guys are still afraid of him.. may be he'll be bback..U guys wonders how he held this country peacefully(there was food,money was in circulation,pple were so comfortable compared to now), both IPOB,Arewa ,Oduduwa etc was calm.Yes If not Bokoharam,this nation was golden..he extended his hands to the North Built schools for the Almajrs for the first tym,,,built Fly overs which was politically debunked'' they said it has Cracks but today it's one of very busy flyover.. The national conference was what a true Democrat will suggest for Nigeria cos we can only live together when we agree
Buhari threw it away.. there's no food in the nation, No money, No work and you are busy attacking him cos thats the only way can give Buhari some undeserved credit, speak abt the impacts of buharis gvmt on the pple, the relief of Nigerian since Buhari came in. I put it to you that you are a Lunatic Bio container..am just helping you to understand that, Don't Thank me.

word
Re: Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians by Nobody: 8:33am On May 24, 2016
I always knew zombies would only find a way to bring gej into this,he must have been chasing them in their dream.ok if we are to agree amina evebtually got lucky nd released,wat about the second girl whom was potrayed as one of the chibok girl,which was later denied by the bbog group as false nd that the girl is not part of chibok girl.u guys problem is you alway believe everything u see meanwhile its the less u look the more u see.how could amina nt even understand any english(she can't speak,she can't write) a girl preparing to write waec.I understand its a must u guys must support anything pro-apc,but why do u also complain when I support anything anti-apc nd suPport pro-pdp.u guys are allowed to believe ur own devil in apc,while not let me believe mine.after all both of them are not saint

3 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians by OKDnigeria: 8:35am On May 24, 2016
I don't see any reason to bring Jonathan into this
Why can't people just leave this man alone?
Re: Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians by Strech(m): 8:35am On May 24, 2016
diegwu01:
By Churchill Okonkwo

http://saharareporters.com/2016/05/23/chibok-girls-vs-ese-oruru-charming-contrasting-conspiracy-theories-jonathanians-churchill

Any Jonathanian that championed the free Ese campaign but remains in denial of the Chibok Girls tragedy is a two-tailed lizard promoting ape-level conspiracy theories. So, I hope I will be sufficiently understood in telling the unashamed surrogates of President Jona that the lost period of 2010-2015 is gone. We have finished the Nunc Dimittis! Your hero Oga Jona lost an election and it’s ALL OVER!! Dumb Jonathan is gone, Ese has been ‘rescued’ but Chibok Girls are still missing! Stop selecting facts and interpreting them based on your conflicting visions while draining your political energy.

After fuming about Ese, you have now kept mute on the rescue of my sister Amina, one of the Chibok Girls. I have waited for you to at least show some feelings on the plight of those girls and their parents, but you have refused. Instead of bowing your heads in shame, you have degenerated to the lowest possible level of humanity (below apes) by making mockery of people undergoing real trauma and pain.

For Ese, "Free Ese" trended in social media. But after the rescue of Amina, pictures of irresponsible adults and parents with wrappers as veils trended on social media. You complained about the Muslim veil used to cover Ese’s hair after the “forceful” conversion to Islam. But you have suddenly turned blind to the same veil on Amina’s hair. In your crooked mind, Ese was abducted by Yinusa, while Amina – a fairy tale character - absconded to join her Boko Haram ‘lover.’ Ese was 6-months pregnant and you screamed ‘abomination’ and called for the stoning of her boyfriend. Yet, when Amina showed up with a 4-months malnourished baby and a terrorist ‘husband,’ you lost your voice. Were you delighted too?

In the case of Ese, you immersed yourself in fear mongering, raising false alarm because it promotes your disillusioned conspiracy theory of the Islamization of Nigeria by your archenemies Buhari and Sanusi. You threatened Armageddon in order to save your Christian sister. Now that the “Jihadist’s” dogged determination against Boko Haram has resulted in the rescue of one of your Christian sisters, Amina, you’ve chosen to keep living in doubt. To you, Chibok Girls remains a cock and bull story used to kick your hero Oga Jona out. This is the same Jona that assigned $40 million for the rescue of the Girls and pocketed $35 Million with his Principal Secretary.

Despite these apparent contradictions, Jonathan’s surrogates have chosen politics over principles and I'm shivered at their unashamed political conspiracy theories. Even when they have been exposed and stripped naked, they are not ashamed. To insist that the truth about the Chibok Girls remains a ‘cock and bull story,' you’d have to assume that everyone who has in one way or another been involved in attempts to rescue the Girls was part of the cover-up including the Chibok Girls' parents, GEJ, Okonjo Iwuala, the Nigerian Army, International Organizations, etc.

As the Chibok community and parents of Amina were enjoying their reunion, the Nigerian Military released ‘False Positive’ news of the rescue of another Chibok Girl, Serah. But according to Haruna Mutali, a community leader in Chibok, their background checks revealed that Miss Serah Luka, was an SSS 1 learner at GSS Chibok, who was abducted by the insurgents in her home in Madagali but not in the school with the other Girls. Rather than seeing this clarification (fact-checking) by the community that cross-checked Serah’s name against their list of authentic Chibok Girls as an element of credibility, Jona’s surrogates have jumped on this as a confirmation of their conspiracy theory. Meanwhile, Amina’s confirmation by the same community group is still being treated with dangerous mental biases.

How could this be? How could so many Jonathanians, in the name of skepticism be promoting so many absurdities? Is it safe to conclude that this conspiracy chatter is a form of mental illness? No, it’s not a mental illness, but the prevalence of such belief, hardwired to suspect everything should be taken more seriously. We understand that distrust of the present administration is part of the issue, but a distrust that cultivates blind-half-baked conspiracy theory almost to the point of ignorance rather than critical thinking is shameful.

You tell yourselves that you’re the ones who see the lies, and the rest of us are sheep. The danger in this fascinating psychology of conspiracy theory is that once you buy into the first theory, with its premises of efficacy, the next seems that much more plausible. So, you continue to alienate yourself rather than objectively evaluating evidences. You denigrate the information, which you disagree with while accepting compatible information almost at face value.

Since majority of the Jonathanians are Christians, their rationale to celebrate Ese’s ‘liberation’ while still not acknowledging the existence of Chibok Girls is wicked. I know that Jesus Christ will be shaking His head from above and be wondering how people that claim to be Christ-like have missed the whole essence of His teaching on how we should behave towards enemies and friends. The life that Christ lived was accentuated by His love and compassion for the lost – a supreme example of what Christian behavior should look like.

Oh, so because you are caught in the bubble of solipsistic reality, you demonize people with different visions. Can’t you see that Jesus is weeping because you are crucifying Him the second time? As a Christian, how should you treat somebody in pain? How evil could you be that your heart is so hardened over your neighbor’s plight? You go to church every Sunday, take Holy Communion, yet, your heart is filled with evil and malice.

Will Cuppy once pointed out that "mother mice have babies all year round from four to thirteen. They don't know when to stop." One year after Jonathan, his surrogates are still producing ugly babies. They keep coming up with nonsensical garbage on how every action and inaction of this administration is designed to extinguish them. I read and dissect the evidence in their conspiracy theories only to find out that a five-year-old kid can poke holes on their reasoning simply because they all contradicted each other. Buhari is spreading Islam by kidnapping Ese and crushing Boko Haram while rescuing your Christian sister. Haba! Even Donald Trump can do better.

Sorry for wasting your time, it was not my intent to change your mind. Conspiracy theorists will always be conspiracy theorists. However, always remember that yesterday according to Mother Theresa is gone and tomorrow has not yet come. You have only today, so, leave that your yester years mentality of ‘them vs us’ binary life. Free yourself guys!

http://www.saharareporters.com/2016/05/23/chibok-girls-vs-ese-oruru-charming-contrasting-conspiracy-theories-jonathanians-churchill

Na so madness dey take start.compound FFOOLL.
Re: Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians by wirinet(m): 8:35am On May 24, 2016
seguno2:
When will these DISTRACTIONS end?
Can we expect governance anytime soon?
No fuel!
No power!!
No money!!!

After one year of change?
Where are we heading

So finding chibok girls is now a distraction? I hope we would not be distracted by any more killings at agatu or any other Igbo community by Fulani herdsmen.

9 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians by bezimo(m): 8:38am On May 24, 2016
diegwu01:
By Churchill Okonkwo

http://saharareporters.com/2016/05/23/chibok-girls-vs-ese-oruru-charming-contrasting-conspiracy-theories-jonathanians-churchill

Any Jonathanian that championed the free Ese campaign but remains in denial of the Chibok Girls tragedy is a two-tailed lizard promoting ape-level conspiracy theories. So, I hope I will be sufficiently understood in telling the unashamed surrogates of President Jona that the lost period of 2010-2015 is gone. We have finished the Nunc Dimittis! Your hero Oga Jona lost an election and it’s ALL OVER!! Dumb Jonathan is gone, Ese has been ‘rescued’ but Chibok Girls are still missing! Stop selecting facts and interpreting them based on your conflicting visions while draining your political energy.

After fuming about Ese, you have now kept mute on the rescue of my sister Amina, one of the Chibok Girls. I have waited for you to at least show some feelings on the plight of those girls and their parents, but you have refused. Instead of bowing your heads in shame, you have degenerated to the lowest possible level of humanity (below apes) by making mockery of people undergoing real trauma and pain.

For Ese, "Free Ese" trended in social media. But after the rescue of Amina, pictures of irresponsible adults and parents with wrappers as veils trended on social media. You complained about the Muslim veil used to cover Ese’s hair after the “forceful” conversion to Islam. But you have suddenly turned blind to the same veil on Amina’s hair. In your crooked mind, Ese was abducted by Yinusa, while Amina – a fairy tale character - absconded to join her Boko Haram ‘lover.’ Ese was 6-months pregnant and you screamed ‘abomination’ and called for the stoning of her boyfriend. Yet, when Amina showed up with a 4-months malnourished baby and a terrorist ‘husband,’ you lost your voice. Were you delighted too?

In the case of Ese, you immersed yourself in fear mongering, raising false alarm because it promotes your disillusioned conspiracy theory of the Islamization of Nigeria by your archenemies Buhari and Sanusi. You threatened Armageddon in order to save your Christian sister. Now that the “Jihadist’s” dogged determination against Boko Haram has resulted in the rescue of one of your Christian sisters, Amina, you’ve chosen to keep living in doubt. To you, Chibok Girls remains a cock and bull story used to kick your hero Oga Jona out. This is the same Jona that assigned $40 million for the rescue of the Girls and pocketed $35 Million with his Principal Secretary.

Despite these apparent contradictions, Jonathan’s surrogates have chosen politics over principles and I'm shivered at their unashamed political conspiracy theories. Even when they have been exposed and stripped naked, they are not ashamed. To insist that the truth about the Chibok Girls remains a ‘cock and bull story,' you’d have to assume that everyone who has in one way or another been involved in attempts to rescue the Girls was part of the cover-up including the Chibok Girls' parents, GEJ, Okonjo Iwuala, the Nigerian Army, International Organizations, etc.

As the Chibok community and parents of Amina were enjoying their reunion, the Nigerian Military released ‘False Positive’ news of the rescue of another Chibok Girl, Serah. But according to Haruna Mutali, a community leader in Chibok, their background checks revealed that Miss Serah Luka, was an SSS 1 learner at GSS Chibok, who was abducted by the insurgents in her home in Madagali but not in the school with the other Girls. Rather than seeing this clarification (fact-checking) by the community that cross-checked Serah’s name against their list of authentic Chibok Girls as an element of credibility, Jona’s surrogates have jumped on this as a confirmation of their conspiracy theory. Meanwhile, Amina’s confirmation by the same community group is still being treated with dangerous mental biases.

How could this be? How could so many Jonathanians, in the name of skepticism be promoting so many absurdities? Is it safe to conclude that this conspiracy chatter is a form of mental illness? No, it’s not a mental illness, but the prevalence of such belief, hardwired to suspect everything should be taken more seriously. We understand that distrust of the present administration is part of the issue, but a distrust that cultivates blind-half-baked conspiracy theory almost to the point of ignorance rather than critical thinking is shameful.

You tell yourselves that you’re the ones who see the lies, and the rest of us are sheep. The danger in this fascinating psychology of conspiracy theory is that once you buy into the first theory, with its premises of efficacy, the next seems that much more plausible. So, you continue to alienate yourself rather than objectively evaluating evidences. You denigrate the information, which you disagree with while accepting compatible information almost at face value.

Since majority of the Jonathanians are Christians, their rationale to celebrate Ese’s ‘liberation’ while still not acknowledging the existence of Chibok Girls is wicked. I know that Jesus Christ will be shaking His head from above and be wondering how people that claim to be Christ-like have missed the whole essence of His teaching on how we should behave towards enemies and friends. The life that Christ lived was accentuated by His love and compassion for the lost – a supreme example of what Christian behavior should look like.

Oh, so because you are caught in the bubble of solipsistic reality, you demonize people with different visions. Can’t you see that Jesus is weeping because you are crucifying Him the second time? As a Christian, how should you treat somebody in pain? How evil could you be that your heart is so hardened over your neighbor’s plight? You go to church every Sunday, take Holy Communion, yet, your heart is filled with evil and malice.

Will Cuppy once pointed out that "mother mice have babies all year round from four to thirteen. They don't know when to stop." One year after Jonathan, his surrogates are still producing ugly babies. They keep coming up with nonsensical garbage on how every action and inaction of this administration is designed to extinguish them. I read and dissect the evidence in their conspiracy theories only to find out that a five-year-old kid can poke holes on their reasoning simply because they all contradicted each other. Buhari is spreading Islam by kidnapping Ese and crushing Boko Haram while rescuing your Christian sister. Haba! Even Donald Trump can do better.

Sorry for wasting your time, it was not my intent to change your mind. Conspiracy theorists will always be conspiracy theorists. However, always remember that yesterday according to Mother Theresa is gone and tomorrow has not yet come. You have only today, so, leave that your yester years mentality of ‘them vs us’ binary life. Free yourself guys!

http://www.saharareporters.com/2016/05/23/chibok-girls-vs-ese-oruru-charming-contrasting-conspiracy-theories-jonathanians-churchill

While the author puts up a sound argument of double standards, he convolutes the obvious with deliberate jargons and falsehood.

One wonders if the failings and inaction of the present government in many ramifications is not affecting the stability of Nigeria. An obvious case is the bigot called Buhari who turned a blind eye to the brazen increase of the atrocities of herdsmen in the southern part of Nigeria. Offcourse we know such inaction by the Buhari led govt is just a small fraction in the grand plan to islamize Nigeria.

But they have failed, as folks in the south are becoming more aware of such nonsense and taking responsibilities as demonstrated by the recent incident in Ekiti state and the Ekiti state govt resolve to address it headlong.
Re: Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians by brainpulse: 8:38am On May 24, 2016
God blessed you for this write-up.

3 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians by Nobody: 8:41am On May 24, 2016
I dont have time to read your long epistle...What you refused to tell us is that while Chibok girls was political the Ese story was driven by passion and afliction of a poor mum.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians by Istand4justice: 8:44am On May 24, 2016
diegwu01:
By Churchill Okonkwo

Chibok was a scam on Nigerians not jonathanians and ese oruru was kidnapped by your emirs not bokoharam
Re: Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians by anthoniosp(m): 8:45am On May 24, 2016
Lol...am a Christian and am proud of how this guy pointed out the hipocracy of the so called Christians that would scorn a girl who went through the hands of terror...

Scirbes..pharisees and Sadducees ..all trying to potray themselves as almighty desicions making..

6 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians by wirinet(m): 8:45am On May 24, 2016
Luciferlove:
I dont have time to read your long epistle...What you refused to tell us is that while Chibok girls was political the Ese story was driven by passion and afliction of a poor mum.

You mean to tell us that Ese's case was apolitical and chibok's case was driven by passion of rich mums.

3 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:46am On May 24, 2016
buhahaha:
[
HONESTLY,I don't see senses in all this ur Jagons.. Jonathan is not ur mate let this enter ur head. All I see in you is anti-Jonathan crusade..why do you choose to attack him when has left the scene for Buhari..I guess I knw why;you guys are still afraid of him.. may be he'll be bback..U guys wonders how he held this country peacefully(there was food,money was in circulation,pple were so comfortable compared to now), both IPOB,Arewa ,Oduduwa etc was calm.Yes If not Bokoharam,this nation was golden..he extended his hands to the North Built schools for the Almajrs for the first tym,,,built Fly overs which was politically debunked'' they said it has Cracks but today it's one of very busy flyover.. The national conference was what a true Democrat will suggest for Nigeria cos we can only live together when we agree
Buhari threw it away.. there's no food in the nation, No money, No work and you are busy attacking him cos thats the only way can give Buhari some undeserved credit, speak abt the impacts of buharis gvmt on the pple, the relief of Nigerian since Buhari came in. I put it to you that you are a Lunatic Bio container..am just helping you to understand that, Don't Thank me.
Don't you know how to read, or is it comprehension that you lack? Is it Jonathan or Jonathanians that the OP mentioned?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians by Progressive01(m): 8:47am On May 24, 2016
The minds of these bestial elements have been twisted beyond repair. The only thing that would make a dent on their conscience is a visitation of their living rooms with the tragedy being faced by the Chibok parents.

They lampoon the government for failing to rescue the girls, one gets rescued and they turn around to scream no girl was missing in the first place!!

What a bunch of disgrace to humanity.

6 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians by Goke7: 8:50am On May 24, 2016
This just shows that most of the sensitive issues in Nigeria are always politicized by one party trying to outdo the other be it boko haram, herdsmen, militants and so on. The more we politicize these issues, the more difficult in trying to address them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians by xcuggsm(m): 8:51am On May 24, 2016
Istand4justice:

Chibok was a scam on Nigerians not jonathanians and ese oruru was kidnapped by your emirs not bokoharam

Source:
Book of Jonathanians Chapter 1 Verses 4 to 10

3 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians by SUGARDADDY55(m): 8:51am On May 24, 2016
Stop disturbing my peace in NL... if u hate jonathan go tell him personally. I got ur point u were trying to proof but u spoilt EVERYTHING wt ur SPIT FIRE for jonathan.

And to d moderators such provocative statement such b edited b4 posting because my vex dey boil hot water grin
Re: Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians by Countryman1(m): 8:52am On May 24, 2016
diegwu01:
By Churchill Okonkwo

Well written. I wonder how people can overlook the fact that regardless of whether they are chibok girls or not, more young ladies and families have been emancipated from Boko Haram captivity by current activities of the government unlike the previous impotent one which was more content in sharing money meant to defend our sovereignty n letting our soliders die in vain.
The honest truth is that the Jonathan has no one but himself to blame for his exist. His greatest strategy was was indecision and denials (keeping quiet), well PDP now knows that indecision is a decision
I got blocked for showing one e-diot his error. Please moderator, block me more, I care not.

5 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians by oyibotat: 8:53am On May 24, 2016
do not loose your sleep over these political apologies. they were happier when Nigeria was been sapped by fantastically corrupt Jona administration. God pass them and will surely put them to shame
Re: Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:54am On May 24, 2016
OKDnigeria:
I don't see any reason to bring Jonathan into this

Why can't people just leave this man alone?
Show me where Jonathan is brought here. Or do you have problem with comprehension?

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians by Kenobus: 8:58am On May 24, 2016
Which Chibok girls nonsense! How can girls preparing to write WAEC not able to say a word in English and cant write. What a Nation! Liars everywhere. The last one even said she was in JSS 1 and the Punch turned to SSS 1 in order to give it some credibility. We know all these things. Chibok issue remains a big scam!

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians by goldenceo1: 9:01am On May 24, 2016
There is nothing like Amina n any chibok girl that was rescued. APC recycled same girl that was caught on suicide attempt, got her pregnant n say it's one chibok girl. APC scam of the highest order before may 29th. How can a student who was writing physics exam the next day b4 she was kidnapped can't speak English, Shebi na hausa she for take write the physics paper? APC will keep scamming NIGERIANS till 2019.

Re: Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians by penukz2015(m): 9:03am On May 24, 2016
Persons of interest. Playing basketball on a soccer pitch..
Re: Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians by OlujobaSamuel: 9:04am On May 24, 2016
sapiosexual1:
Let me quickly ask one question : why hasnt the supposed BH acquaintance of Amina been apprehended? Why does he get to be celebrated by the presidency after such a heinous crime?
how or when was he celebrated by the presidency? he wasn't even taken to Abuja, he is at the military facility in bornu.

5 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians by hysteriabox(m): 9:04am On May 24, 2016
modath:
In order to view any contentious issue with equanimity, the thought process must be stripped of all sense of mischief...

Unfortunately the people who are driving the Amina narratives and making a mockery of a people whose co-operation they will still go cap in hand to seek are mischievous and evil lots...

Juxtaposing the two events should be a straightforward scenario but doing that will show a weakness in their game of demonising all that isn't theirs and idolizing even the dregs that they have total ownership of.. sad

Mynd44 lalasticlala, seun .... In the interest of equity& fairness ......

chai...

Come o, no be dt Edo senator write dis. See grammar

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai And Olusegun Obasanjo In South Africa. / Forgery: FG Dumps Fresh Police Probe Indicting Saraki, Deputy / Saraki Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of ‘Enyioma Ikeduru' In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.