Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

In Moskow - This Is How The Boss Of All Bosses Rolls. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / In Moskow - This Is How The Boss Of All Bosses Rolls. (7526 Views)

Russell Goreraza Buys 2 Rolls Royce Limousines (Photos. Video) / Jammeh's Presidential Rolls Royce Spotted At Banjul Airport. PICS / Angola President Appoints Daughter Boss Of Oil Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Moskow - This Is How The Boss Of All Bosses Rolls. by romme2u: 4:18am On May 30, 2016
tdayof:
Obama, Putin, Hillary and Trump, don't care about what you think.. you think it's Nigeria where you oppose a particular someone and everywhere shakes

Really! You have nothing to offer and they don't give a damn when you try to be useless..

Keep fighting.......

i am not in a preaching mode but whatever those a.s.sholes decides to do will affect u wherever u may find urself on earth. sitting on the fence here would not help u either.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Moskow - This Is How The Boss Of All Bosses Rolls. by tdayof(m): 5:05am On May 30, 2016
romme2u:

i am not in a preaching mode but whatever those a.s.sholes decides to do will affect u wherever u may find urself on earth. sitting on the fence here would not help u either.
I will rather be a diplomatic supporter than ranting online. Even Americans don't rant this much when it comes to matters like this.

1 Like

Re: In Moskow - This Is How The Boss Of All Bosses Rolls. by romme2u: 6:34am On May 30, 2016
tdayof:
I will rather be a diplomatic supporter than ranting online. Even Americans don't rant this much when it comes to matters like this.

well u have a point there.

posting facts and sound analysis make discussions better but u know this is naija where some play with the emotions of others who can't control theirs leading to venomous and acidic comments.
Re: In Moskow - This Is How The Boss Of All Bosses Rolls. by scully95: 1:13am On May 08, 2018
[s]
Lucasbalo:
If I tell you that you have a diseased medulla, take it as a complement. You are even dumber than I thought. What has Nigeria got to do with Putin using German made car ?. Did I ever mentioned Nigeria in my comment to Missy ?. You are a jobless tout roaming about Lagos calling yourself a blogger looking for someone to scam. Good luck with that. A blogger hiding his face. If I am a paid troll like you said, believe me I am paid handsomely too. I will throw you a challenge, will be in Lagos in Dec to spend Xmas with my parents. Let's us meet up in Lagos and see who is who between you and I. I knew you kept quiet when I gave you three references about what I did anonymously on Nairaland. You skunk came out of your hideout again. Take your smelly self back to your sewage hell hole you dwell from.
[/s]

Where is this wailer who started this Arguement in 2016. Are you still alive in 2018 ? grin grin grin grin

Putin is still alive and he has finally disolve the bad old Yeltsin Puppet Era and now driving pre-puppet Era Car made in Russia, Specifically designed for the President of Russia, made in Russia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwDIVomB1KY

Nigeria and all African countries need a president like Putin. No doubt about this again in 2018. Any puppet president in Nigeria,Africa deserved to be ousted right on spot by the people.

1 Share

Re: In Moskow - This Is How The Boss Of All Bosses Rolls. by Lucasbalo(m): 2:08am On May 08, 2018
scully95:
[s][/s]

Where is this wailer who started this Arguement in 2016. Are you still alive in 2018 ? grin grin grin grin

Putin is still alive and he has finally disolve the bad old Yeltsin Puppet Era and now driving pre-puppet Era Car made in Russia, Specifically designed for the President of Russia, made in Russia.
M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwDIVomB1KY

Nigeria and all African countries need a president like Putin. No doubt about this again in 2018. Any puppet president in Nigeria,Africa deserved to be ousted right on spot by the people.
Irumole boy, go choke on your puke. In all measuring scales, I am not in your class. I played the video you posted thrice and there's no where it's stated that the limousine was made in Russia. In fact, it looks like Rolls Royce or Mercedes Mayback to me. Anyway that's beside the point, you have been so whacked in the head by successive despotic leaders in Nigeria that your medulla is not functioning properly hence your love for the despotic Pootin.

1 Like

Re: In Moskow - This Is How The Boss Of All Bosses Rolls. by scully95: 3:09am On May 08, 2018
[s]
Lucasbalo:
Irumole boy, go choke on your puke. In all measuring scales, I am not your class. I played the video you posted thrice and there's no where it's stated that the limousine was made in Russia. In fact, it looks like Rolls Royce or Mercedes Mayback to me. Anyway that's beside the point, you have been so whacked in the head by successive despotic leaders in Nigeria that your medulla is not functioning properly hence your love for the despotic Pootin.
[/s]

Rolls Royce ko Iya Rosi ni.. Just when people like deceiving themselves. Russia dumped Mercedes Limo and how now turned to using its good old days Car made in Russia specially for Russian president. This is the first time Putin drove in the New car made in Russia by Russian Experts.

Even your warlord anglozionist empire co-operate media carried it and even confirmed it. So time to swallow your fakenews,pride and just accept for once. Nigeria needs a president like Putin so does every other African nation.

This is the begining of a new dawn in Russian history ! Putin is the world's most loved President by any poll (Sure not from Propagandistic Anglozoo co-operate media polls or any of their wannabe sponsored poll)

By any independent poll. Putin is the most loved President in the world !
Despot ko, deportee ni. Seems u just learned that Rubbish word. Despot

Despot are those who bombed Syria recently without a UN vote. Those are despots, the fact that they change the puppet leader every 4 years mean they can only fool wannabe anglozoo like many of you. The same despot regime controls the puppet in each anglozionist puppet state or pro-ectorate states.

Deposts thrive on Absolute power. yes, that is What happened in Syrian failed Bombing recently. Only a despot would send bombs to a terittory without a U.N vote or a declaration of war. ... Putin is the opposite of a despot. He's being loved worlwide. It's massive and happening live and dirrect. Deal with it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: In Moskow - This Is How The Boss Of All Bosses Rolls. by Lucasbalo(m): 3:14am On May 08, 2018
scully95:
[s][/s]

Rolls Royce ko Iya Rosi ni.. Just when people like deceiving themselves. Russia dumped Mercedes Limo and how now turned to using its good old days Car made in Russia specially for Russian president. This is the first time Putin drove in the New car made in Russia by Russian Experts.

Even your warlord anglozionist empire co-operate media carried it and even confirmed it. So time to swallow your fakenews,pride and just accept for once. Nigeria needs a president like Putin so does every other African nation.

This is the begining of a new dawn in Russian history ! Putin is the world's most loved President by any poll (Sure not from Propagandistic Anglozoo co-operate media polls or any of their wannabe sponsored poll)

By any independent poll. Putin is the most loved President in the world !
Despot ko, deotee ni. Seem u just learned that Rubbish word. Despot

Despot are those who bombed Syria recently without a UN vote. Those are despots, the fact that they change the puppet leader every 4 years mean they can only fool wannabe anglozoo like many of you. The same desport regime controls the puppet in each anglozionist puppet state or pro-ectorate states.

Deposts thrive on Absolute power. yes, that is What happened in Syrian failed Bombing recently. Only a despot would send bombs to a terittory without a U.S vote. ... Putin is the opposite of a despot. He's being loved worlwide. It's massive and happening live and dirrect. Deal with it.
Third world scum. Hooray to you Pootin finally uses made in russia limo. Congrats on that but you are still going to sleep in your one room unlit shack filled with mosquitoes and rats. How does your a*s licking of Pootin help you out of inherited poverty ?. Your country is going down the drain in a hand basket and a brainless foooooil is worried about a country he couldn't afford to travel to. Your Orunmila is not helping your cause in life. Go get a life conman pretending to be a blogger.

1 Like

Re: In Moskow - This Is How The Boss Of All Bosses Rolls. by Nobody: 3:36am On May 08, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Irumole boy, go choke on your puke. In all measuring scales, I am not your class. I played the video you posted thrice and there's no where it's stated that the limousine was made in Russia. In fact, it looks like Rolls Royce or Mercedes Mayback to me. Anyway that's beside the point, you have been so whacked in the head by successive despotic leaders in Nigeria that your medulla is not functioning properly hence your love for the despotic Pootin.

Lucas, the limo is indeed a russian-made machine codenamed "Kortezh" powered by a twin-turbocharged V12 delivering 850 horsepower.

Amerikan allies will soon start pre-ordering it like they're already queuing up for the battle-tested & exceptionally effective "S-400 Triumf systems" - which can essentially seal off a country’s airspace. grin

Wherever these "defensive weapons of the irunmoles" are deployed, such as in Syria, Amerikan & NATO coward forces are now forced to stay out of their range by hiding in Lebanese airspace before engaging targets in Syria . grin

While the Amerikan bastards continue buying & importing vitally important rocket engines from Mother Russia in a bid to keep promoting Elon Musk's failing project "SpaceX" ; well, the Russians are currently discussing blocking their export to the United Snakes of Amerika in retaliation for more Amerikan sanctions. Hahahahahaaa! grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Moskow - This Is How The Boss Of All Bosses Rolls. by Lucasbalo(m): 3:50am On May 08, 2018
Akathriel:

Lucas, the limo is indeed a russian-made machine codenamed "Kortezh" powered by a twin-turbocharged V12 delivering 850 horsepower.

Amerikan allies will soon start pre-ordering it like they're already queuing up for the battle-tested & exceptionally effective "S-400 Triumf systems" - which can essentially seal off a country’s airspace. grin

Wherever these "defensive weapons of the irunmoles" are deployed, such as in Syria, Amerikan & NATO coward forces are now forced to stay out of their range by hiding in Lebanese airspace before engaging targets in Syria . grin

While the Amerikan bastards continue buying & importing vitally important rocket engines from Mother Russia in a bid to keep promoting Elon Musk's failing project "SpaceX" ; well, the Russians are currently discussing blocking their export to the United Snakes of Amerika in retaliation for more Amerikan sanctions. Hahahahahaaa! grin cheesy grin
OK. It's a big deal to you Russian lovers that Pootin finally rides in a Russian made vehicle. Congrats on that. What else do you wanna add. Knowing you well, you will prefer the almighty $ to that worthless tissue paper called Ruby.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Queen Elizabeth II Calls For Unity Ahead Of Brexit In 2018 Christmas Message / Trump Sent CNN Reporter Out Of The Oval Office Over ShitHole Countries(Photos) / Ghana Records Third Power Failure In 3 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.