Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

7 Ways Ladies Act That Makes Their Best Friends To Snatch Away Their Boyfriends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Ways Ladies Act That Makes Their Best Friends To Snatch Away Their Boyfriends (841 Views)

Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? / 10 Hilarious Ways Ladies Act When Guys Accidentally See Them Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Ways Ladies Act That Makes Their Best Friends To Snatch Away Their Boyfriends by DanceVille: 5:39pm On May 23, 2016
Ladies act silly sometimes that made them eventually loose their boyfriend to their colleague.

Seven Ways Ladies Act That Makes Their Best Friends Snatch Away Their Boyfriends.

1. Displaying Of Gifts Given To Them By Their Boyfriends

Ladies flaunt their gifts presented to them by their boyfriends infront of their best friends.They show their best friends the expensive gifts he bought.Their best friends might at first be happy for her buh suddenly become jealous when they see that she's having it better than them.This makes them scheme on ways to snatch their boyfriends away.

2. Giving Their Best Friend His Number

Ladies do this.Some ladies do give their best friends, their boyfriend's number because she ask of it.This makes it easy for her to seduce and snatch him away like a MTN Awoof bonus.

3. Sharing Details About Their Relationship

This is one of the most mistake ladies made nowadays.They revealed secret information about their relationship to their best friends, which makes it an easy target for their best friends to know on how to turn him on either by seduction or food... *"One go work"*.

4. Giving Them Their Boyfriend's Home Address

I can still remember vividly when my girlfriend best friend came to my hostel, saying she just came for a visit...*Imagine!*
Ladies do make mistake by giving their best friends their boyfriends home address.It's like a person wants to buy an expensive jewellery and you help the person to buy it without collecting anything.. With this, their greedy best friend comfortably snatches him off.

5. Bragging About His Wealth

When they see their friend has a wealthy guy as boyfriend, they get jealous especially when they see they're hotter and pretty than her.I won't blame her if her best friend snatches her boyfriend away, because she's at fault.This makes their fake best friends find any means to make sure she snatch him away from her.Since wealthy guys are scarce, snatching one from their best friend is seen as fair game...*"Games Ladies Play"*.

6. Uploading His Pics On Social Media

Ladies upload their boyfriend pics on their social media account, and this create awareness to their fake and disloyal best friends, that they will do anything to win his heart, even if it's by charming him or find his social media account/contact.

7. Taking Their Best Friend That She Knows She's Very Pretty Than Her To Him

Some average looking Nigerian ladies with such lady as best friend often make the mistake of taking her too close to their cherished boyfriend who might cheat on her with her best friend and eventually dumped her for her best friend..

I drop my pen at this juncture.

Feel free to add yours.

Written And Compiled By
DanceVille

Cc:lalasticlala
Re: 7 Ways Ladies Act That Makes Their Best Friends To Snatch Away Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 23, 2016
Re: 7 Ways Ladies Act That Makes Their Best Friends To Snatch Away Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 23, 2016
U don't have to fight to keep wat belongs to you.

Nobody can " dis" me
Re: 7 Ways Ladies Act That Makes Their Best Friends To Snatch Away Their Boyfriends by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:12pm On May 23, 2016
kenonze:

Nobody can " dis" me

Keep deceiving yourself...

Your business Sha...
Re: 7 Ways Ladies Act That Makes Their Best Friends To Snatch Away Their Boyfriends by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:15pm On May 23, 2016
Op are you the new "Mr 7 this and That"?
Nobody can take me away from my babe..
It all boils Down to....
" How much love do you have"?
Re: 7 Ways Ladies Act That Makes Their Best Friends To Snatch Away Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 23, 2016
kenonze:

Nobody can " dis" me

Go and jam motor first and tell us about it cheesy
Re: 7 Ways Ladies Act That Makes Their Best Friends To Snatch Away Their Boyfriends by ezychris(m): 6:22pm On May 23, 2016
Odinma
Re: 7 Ways Ladies Act That Makes Their Best Friends To Snatch Away Their Boyfriends by Michellla(f): 6:24pm On May 23, 2016
reason i have no female bestfriend grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways Ladies Act That Makes Their Best Friends To Snatch Away Their Boyfriends by DanceVille: 6:31pm On May 23, 2016
kenonze:

Nobody can " dis" me
Hmmm...

You sure about that?
Re: 7 Ways Ladies Act That Makes Their Best Friends To Snatch Away Their Boyfriends by EazyJ(f): 8:39pm On May 23, 2016
Noted!
Re: 7 Ways Ladies Act That Makes Their Best Friends To Snatch Away Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 23, 2016
The OP @DanceVille is a big thief and a plagiarist. He stole the write-up's concept from an article in my blog. At least, he stole 2 exact points from my own write-up. Below is there article:

www.lifestyletonight..com/2015/07/reasons-why-girls-steal-their-friends.html

And to think that he labelled himself as the original writer and even called lalasticlala to move it to FP is really appalling.

Stop copy and paste blogging. If you can't be original, quit blogging @DanceVille

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: Why You Should Not Ask For Money Do Make Your Hair / Girl Snatches Her Friend's Husband Husband Pays Wife Off With #1 Million / Who Is A Successful Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.