Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

I Told Her My Name Is Lalasticlala - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told Her My Name Is Lalasticlala (833 Views)

I Told My Girlfriend Not To Go To The Club But She Went Anyway- And Got Raped / Lalasticlala Set To Wed / I Told Him About The Number Of Men I've Had S3x With, This Happened.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Told Her My Name Is Lalasticlala by dayojags10(m): 1:42pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ok, I got to office this morning seeing a new chick sharing office with me, At first I was like wow, lucky me!,(though I later got to know that she came as an IT student). she introduced herself as MOLLY, oh my gawd what a nice name I said in mind and I told her my name but she can call me lalasticlala, come and see the way this girl jumped on me, choi. Lala u dy enjoy ooh. She was like are yu for real, I said for real but she shouldn't disclose it any of my collegue as I don't want em to be all over me(I lied). I asked about her username here and I can't believe she's even very popular here, one of dose girl forming here. You need to see the broad smile on my face right now.

1 Like

Re: I Told Her My Name Is Lalasticlala by ErnieSmallzz(f): 1:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
undecided Okay so what do u want us to do bou it now?

1 Like

Re: I Told Her My Name Is Lalasticlala by chocolateme(f): 1:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
Eziokwu?
Re: I Told Her My Name Is Lalasticlala by GIYAZZ(m): 1:45pm On Jun 27, 2016
dayojags10:
Ok, I got to office this morning seeing a new chick sharing office with me, At first I was like wow, lucky me!,(though I later got to know that she came as an IT student). she introduced herself as MOLLY, oh my gawd what a nice name I said in mind and I told her my name but she can call me lalasticlala, come and see the way this girl jumped on me, choi. Lala u dy enjoy ooh. She was like are yu for real, I said for real but she shouldn't disclose it any of my collegue as I don't want em to be all over me(I lied). I asked about her username here and I can't believe she's even very popular here, one of dose girl forming here. You need to see the broad smile on my face right now.
Lalasticlala

Password: Snake

You go gree? grin
Re: I Told Her My Name Is Lalasticlala by bauer00: 1:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
So...

Re: I Told Her My Name Is Lalasticlala by ForeverYoung197(f): 1:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
Then show us that broad smile on your face you have right now Or isn't your FACE is naturally broad at all ? Just asking grin
Re: I Told Her My Name Is Lalasticlala by RoyalBlak007: 1:47pm On Jun 27, 2016
angry
Re: I Told Her My Name Is Lalasticlala by Zzyzxt(m): 2:16pm On Jun 27, 2016
Aye ooo Aye akamora shocked shocked lala should sanction you for dis.
Re: I Told Her My Name Is Lalasticlala by nnamdi1993: 3:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
Lol...even in reality lala na star
Re: I Told Her My Name Is Lalasticlala by iaamxavier(m): 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
oga op i hope say u go destroy the pussy b4 u tell am say u no b lala grin
Re: I Told Her My Name Is Lalasticlala by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 27, 2016
what's her moniker wink
Re: I Told Her My Name Is Lalasticlala by dayojags10(m): 12:39am On Jun 28, 2016
Jarizod:
what's her moniker wink
let's keep it a secret bro
Re: I Told Her My Name Is Lalasticlala by prahcetomi(m): 2:10am On Jun 28, 2016
I even know that lala sef cool

(1) (Reply)

Hey I'm New. / Nljega MUST be CHANGED / Men Are Not Stingy, They Are Only Being Prudent!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.