Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,843 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

Photo: Hilarious Open Letter To Sugar Daddies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo: Hilarious Open Letter To Sugar Daddies (665 Views)

HIV Positive Man Saved From Homosexuality And Sugar Daddies / Photo: Hilarious And Perfect Punishment For Rapist / Result Of Sleeping With Sugar Daddies! -photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Hilarious Open Letter To Sugar Daddies by queenstl(f): 7:12pm On May 23, 2016
Re: Photo: Hilarious Open Letter To Sugar Daddies by queenstl(f): 7:12pm On May 23, 2016
This guy no get joy
Re: Photo: Hilarious Open Letter To Sugar Daddies by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:23pm On May 23, 2016
queenstl:
This guy no get joy

You see why the average Nigerian is corrupt?...
You be Op, and still FTC...
Smh...
Re: Photo: Hilarious Open Letter To Sugar Daddies by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 23, 2016
?

Re: Photo: Hilarious Open Letter To Sugar Daddies by vizkiz: 7:30pm On May 23, 2016
you save for their daughters while another man's son save for your own daughter... The list goes on and on grin
Re: Photo: Hilarious Open Letter To Sugar Daddies by goldbim(f): 7:43pm On May 23, 2016
grin grin it's called payback..may the best snatcher win..sugar daddy(bitter trouble!!) embarassed
Re: Photo: Hilarious Open Letter To Sugar Daddies by MRBrownJ: 8:05pm On May 23, 2016
REPLY FROM SUGAR DADDIES: why dont you use what you have between your ears to understand that my daughter is as old as YOU are, and therefore you would only be dating your age mate, duh! sadly, if i've raised my daughter properly, she will grow up to be the sugar mummy to your own children, because when i die, she gets ALL my money (and certainly dont need your chicken change).

btw: any man who biatch because of the goldigging wh0res that the sugardaddies are smashing, is a damn fool! what man in his right man want to settle with these ashis anyway?! a sugardaddy is benefitting from these h0es, but to a young man, they are nothing but broke aaaasss damaged liabilities!
Re: Photo: Hilarious Open Letter To Sugar Daddies by zanotti: 9:21pm On May 23, 2016
MRBrownJ:
REPLY FROM SUGAR DADDIES: why dont you use what you have between your ears to understand that my daughter is as old as YOU are, and therefore you would only be dating your age mate, duh! sadly, if i've raised my daughter properly, she will grow up to be the sugar mummy to your own children, because when i die, she gets ALL my money (and certainly dont need your chicken change).

btw: any man who biatch because of the goldigging wh0res that the sugardaddies are smashing, is a damn fool! what man in his right man want to settle with these ashis anyway?! a sugardaddy is benefitting from these h0es, but to a young man, they are nothing but broke aaaasss damaged liabilities!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Sent Professor's Nude Picture To His Wife / Who Benefits More From A Friend Zone? See Mind Blowing Survey Result. / Guys How Do You Go About It With The Girl You Meet On The Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.