Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu (23432 Views)

Soldiers Take Over Arepo, Trace Militants To Badagry / Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” / Ex-militants To Return For Pipeline Protection – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by obailala(m): 11:53pm On Apr 07, 2018
emmachukwu99:

To answer your question, No am not describing myself.

Am referring to you.
You definitely must have been referring to your immediate family and ur generation, not me #Back2Sender

Meanwhile just looking at the date on this thread got me confused; did he just escape from where he was bound in chains by the tomb? Or could it be that after 2 years, someone just decided to start skipping his medications?
Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 08, 2018
obailala:
You definitely must have been referring to your immediate family and ur generation, not me #Back2Sender

Meanwhile just looking at the date on this thread got me confused; did he just escape from where he was bound in chains by the tomb? Or could it be that after 2 years, someone just decided to start skipping his medications?

Lol, no. You started this sh!t. Take it, it's all urs.. Meanwhile, since you started mentioning family, share with urs OK? Anu ofia.
Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by obailala(m): 12:31am On Jun 09, 2018
emmachukwu99:

Lol, no. You started this sh!t. Take it, it's all urs.. Meanwhile, since you started mentioning family, share with urs OK? Anu ofia.
Lol... this patient has escaped again from asylum.
Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 09, 2018
obailala:
Lol... this patient has escaped again from asylum.

Lol, only if you know what asylum is. Anu mpama!!
Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by obailala(m): 3:37pm On Jun 09, 2018
emmachukwu99:

Lol, only if you know what asylum is. Anu mpama!!
Ahhh! Chukwu ekwena ihe ojoo!.. How can I know more about your own dwelling than you do?
Re: FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 09, 2018
obailala:
Ahhh! Chukwu ekwena ihe ojoo!.. How can I know more about your own dwelling than you do?

Ezi! Saying asylum at 1st shows ur a habitat! Afia onye ma ka ona azu..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FASHOLA: I Didn’t Promise Regular Power In Six Months / #FathersDay: Emir Sanusi's 11 Children. Monarch Shares Pic To Mark Father’s Day / Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 71st Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.