Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Should I Break My Engagement With Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Break My Engagement With Her (815 Views)

What Happens To The Engagement Ring? / HELP!!! Should I Break Off My Engagement Or Go On With My Wedding?? / Should I Break My Engagement With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Break My Engagement With Her by win1234: 11:27pm On May 23, 2016
There is this lady that am in love with, my previous posts state more about this.
Three weeks ago she accepted my proposal after much delay, during which i had suspected that she is in active sexual r/ship against many people perception of her.
I have prayed & received answers to marry her but my suspicion is strong.
Yesterday she told me her live & how she wanted to be wild but the watchful eyes of the mum restrained her.
But in the university she had friends but most of her male friends are not godly.
One approached her, she fell for him. After their first sex she felt ashamed but continued until God knows when.
She
Re: Should I Break My Engagement With Her by joceey(m): 10:30am On May 24, 2016
So u want to break up with her because of her past? Let me ask u are you a virgin if yes break up if not guy you better marry her smiley

(1) (Reply)

Happy Fathers Day / Must See! Strength Of A Mother (pic) / Hallelujah! Join Me To Praise God For His Kindness!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.