Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE (39865 Views)

Elizade University Academic And Non-teaching Staff Job Recruitment (33 Positions / Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic / Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by Holysholay: 10:41am On May 24, 2016
opelyem:
Is there physiology department in the school?
No
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by keandre: 10:42am On May 24, 2016
Why no South Eastern State Smh.
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by khaz(m): 10:43am On May 24, 2016
hotboz:
I work there. Will be of help with ur questions.
hello. I AM A FIRST CLASS GRADUATE OF MATHEMATICS FROM UNIVERSITY OF BENIN. I WOULD LOVE TO WORK AS A GRADUATE ASSISTANT IN FUOYE. PLEASE, HOW CAN I APPLY? PLEASE HELP!
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by Holysholay: 10:45am On May 24, 2016
keandre:
Why no South Eastern State Smh.

Dont be deceived, d positions are meant for all qualified Nigerians. Preference will just b given to the states that were mentioned.
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by Elnino4ladies: 10:55am On May 24, 2016
Holysholay:

There are several positions for fresh grad (technologist,
nurses, pharmacist, etc). i tried to post it here but its too
long. Check online or drop ur email if u interested and i wil
forward it to u.
thanks
..authorjohn8@gmail.com
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by mcdonald247(m): 10:56am On May 24, 2016
Congratulations in advance to the qualified candidates,my own will come in Jesus name amen
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by Ghost01(m): 10:59am On May 24, 2016
Pavore9:
NOTE: Preference will be given to qualified candidates from the following States: Bayelsa, Borno, Gombe, Jigawa, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Nasarawa, Niger, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara and FCT........For a school in the South west?
It's a federal institution.
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by Aremu01(m): 11:43am On May 24, 2016
What about the one we applied for about 2 years ago
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by Holysholay: 11:56am On May 24, 2016
Elnino4ladies:
thanks ..authorjohn8@gmail.com
have sent it. check ur mail
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by Elnino4ladies: 11:58am On May 24, 2016
Holysholay:

am grateful
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by Holysholay: 12:01pm On May 24, 2016
Elnino4ladies:
am grateful
it bounced back after few seconds, give a valid email
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by EazyMoh(m): 12:47pm On May 24, 2016
Holysholay:

There are several positions for fresh grad (technologist, nurses, pharmacist, etc). i tried to post it here but its too long. Check online or drop ur email if u interested and i wil forward it to u.
Pls forward the link. muhdzuezz@gmail.com thnx
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by Holysholay: 1:01pm On May 24, 2016
EazyMoh:
Pls forward the link. muhdzuezz@gmail.com thnx
sent
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by Bigii(m): 1:17pm On May 24, 2016
What about the library. We librarians need jab too ooo embarassed
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by midps007(m): 1:24pm On May 24, 2016
Bros pls can u give me ur phone no, I want to apply, I needd ur assistance, I m from ekiti state
hotboz:
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by Heterodox(m): 1:59pm On May 24, 2016
hotboz:
Hi, please, how does one apply, cos after visiting the site, I had no direction on what's next to do.
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by EazyMoh(m): 2:16pm On May 24, 2016
Holysholay:
sent
Seen it, thnx.
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by hotboz: 2:32pm On May 24, 2016
Heterodox:
Hi, please, how does one apply, cos after visiting the site, I had no direction on what's next to do.

Keep checking the site. I'm sure it will be rectified before the week runs out.
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by hotboz: 2:33pm On May 24, 2016
midps007:
Bros pls can u give me ur phone no, I want to apply, I needd ur assistance, I m from ekiti state

Give me urs?
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by hotboz: 2:37pm On May 24, 2016
opius:

hw do i get in touch with u
U can contact me here
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by hotboz: 2:40pm On May 24, 2016
khaz:
hello. I AM A FIRST CLASS GRADUATE OF MATHEMATICS FROM UNIVERSITY OF BENIN. I WOULD LOVE TO WORK AS A GRADUATE ASSISTANT IN FUOYE. PLEASE, HOW CAN I APPLY? PLEASE HELP!

That's a good one. But is there space for graduate assistant in the advert? Nevertheless, I will still advice u apply cos of the edge u have.
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by jdstunt(m): 2:44pm On May 24, 2016
Holysholay:

There are several positions for fresh grad (technologist, nurses, pharmacist, etc). i tried to post it here but its too long. Check online or drop ur email if u interested and i wil forward it to u.

Please forward it to me okpomechile21@gmail.com
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by babs01(m): 2:45pm On May 24, 2016
hotboz:

That's a good one. But is there space for graduate assistant in the advert? Nevertheless, I will still advice u apply cos of the edge u have.
How can u runs it for me?
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by hotboz: 2:47pm On May 24, 2016
opelyem:
Is there physiology department in the school?

No. For now.
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by hotboz: 2:49pm On May 24, 2016
omartins:

Why preference for the north? better not to apply. Can't risk travelling down from Lagos for test and interview that there is already a preference for some sector.

To reflect federal character. We have more of SW and SE peeps than North presently.
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by hotboz: 2:52pm On May 24, 2016
babs01:
How can u runs it for me?
Runs? in what way sir?
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by babs01(m): 2:58pm On May 24, 2016
hotboz:

Runs? in what way sir?
I'm desperate looking for job you know
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by Ejiod(m): 3:04pm On May 24, 2016
You are expected to submit five (5) copies of this confirmation to the Personnel Affairs Division of the office of the Registrar. ARE WE 2 GO 2 D SCHOOL 2 SUbMIT D 5 COPIES? I just completed d application process
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by Ejiod(m): 3:08pm On May 24, 2016
hotboz:
Pls are we 2 go d school 2 submit d 5copies of our confirmation
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by jimnozi: 3:20pm On May 24, 2016
Which one is Full Technology Certificate (FTC) again.....
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by kasmicheal: 3:40pm On May 24, 2016
Holysholay:

Please can u send d Full list to me, tnx. chinomicheals@gmail.com
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by opius: 4:07pm On May 24, 2016
hotboz:

U can contact me here
how ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Apply For Shell Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2017 / "Umar Farouq Gives N-Power Slots To Senators, Reps: Shut Out Ordinary Nigerians" / Police Recruitment Exercise In Rivers Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.