Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,923 members, 7,824,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE (39896 Views)

Elizade University Academic And Non-teaching Staff Job Recruitment (33 Positions / Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic / Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by ajishomo: 10:43am On Jun 06, 2016
hotboz:

After submission of ur application form, a confirmation will be sent to ur mail box. U are then required to print 5 copies of it, ur documents, CV and application and bring them to Personnel Affairs Division. Hope this helps.

Pls do you mean application letter? Cos I don't seem to get how to print the submitted application form......
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by hotboz: 10:49am On Jun 06, 2016
ajishomo:

Pls do you mean application letter? Cos I don't seem to get how to print the submitted application form......

Yes application letter. in ur mail, click on print at the corner by the right. then save the page for printing. or u can call me... I can help u fix everything here.
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by temmyt007(m): 12:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
hotboz:
I work there. Will be of help with ur questions.

Thanks sir for volunteering to be of informational assistance. I submitted my application at exactly 11:13am this morning and got an error message that 'Could not instantiate mail function'. I am yet to get the confirmatory email till now. Please how can I resolve this? The screenshot is attached.

Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by temmyt007(m): 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2016
Please if there is any whatsapp group joinable i'm all in o. Add 07038947777
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by sahm4u2nv(m): 12:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
hotboz:

Go to fuoye.edu.ng.....
thanks
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by hotboz: 1:17pm On Jun 06, 2016
temmyt007:

Thanks sir for volunteering to be of informational assistance. I submitted my application at exactly 11:13am this morning and got an error message that 'Could not instantiate mail function'. I am yet to get the confirmatory email till now. Please how can I resolve this? The screenshot is attached.

Wait for some hours and check again. Preferably 12hrs from time of submission. Then let me know if u have gotten it or not.

1 Like

Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by hotboz: 1:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
I will drop my phone number here for anybody that might be interested in getting one info or the other. But pls note:
1. I am not in any position to secure any job for u though I can help in monitoring of forms.
2. Don't ask me to accept financial gratification as I may cut u off.
3. If u find it difficult to travel down for submission, I can be of help at ur own expense.
4. Don't let anybody discourage u with the falacy that people that will be employed are known already. I got my own job without any influence from within.

I wish u all well.
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by temmyt007(m): 1:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
hotboz:

Wait for some hours and check again. Preferably 12hrs from time of submission. Then let me know if u have gotten it or not.

Thanks sir
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by emmahoney(m): 1:53pm On Jun 06, 2016
hotboz:

After submission of ur application form, a confirmation will be sent to ur mail box. U are then required to print 5 copies of it, ur documents, CV and application and bring them to Personnel Affairs Division. Hope this helps.
Thanks, I Shall forward them using courier service/NIPOST.
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by Bograd83(f): 8:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
hotboz:
I will drop my phone number here for anybody that might be interested in getting one info or the other. But pls note:
1. I am not in any position to secure any job for u though I can help in monitoring of forms.
3. If u find it difficult to travel down for submission, I can be of help at ur own expense.
4. Don't let anybody discourage u with the falacy that people that will be employed are known already. I got my own job without any influence from within.

I wish u all well.
hello bros, am an HND Mktg but l don't have 14yrs experience dey ask 4 d position l want to apply for, pls what do you think l can do. Tnx in advance 4 ur response
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by 500samuel(m): 9:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
Bograd83:
hello bros, am an HND Mktg but l don't have 14yrs experience dey ask 4 d position l want to apply for, pls what do you think l can do. Tnx in advance 4 ur response
how many years of experience do u have and what post do u want to apply for
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by 500samuel(m): 9:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
Bograd83:

Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by Nma4eva(f): 9:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
Searched through the site yet to see where the application is. Please could someone direct me through this?
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by 500samuel(m): 9:35pm On Jun 06, 2016
eddie7:
[color=#550000][/color]
Guy I just sent u a PM, I need info on some issues bothering me...pls reply

the mail I used for this forum is having issue...contact me on olufemisamuel001@gmail.com..so that we can talk beta
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by 500samuel(m): 9:39pm On Jun 06, 2016
Nma4eva:
Searched through the site yet to see where the application is. Please could someone direct me through this?

stroll now and u will see jobs and vacancy then click or beta still http://registry.fuoye.edu.ng/personnel-affairs-division/job-search ....
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by hotboz: 10:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
Bograd83:

I wouldn't know the position u applied for that requires 14yrs experience but if I were u, I will go for the position of Store officer.
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by Bograd83(f): 10:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
500samuel:

Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by Bograd83(f): 10:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
hotboz:

I wouldn't know the position u applied for that requires 14yrs experience but if I were u, I will go for the position of Store officer.
U Mean with HND, cos they put ND. Sorry, It's 12yrs nt 14yrs 4 chief procuremt officer, there's no ord. Procuremt officer.
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by 500samuel(m): 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2016
Bograd83:
U Mean with HND, cos they put ND. Sorry, It's 12yrs nt 14yrs 4 chief procuremt officer, there's no ord. Procuremt officer.

how many years of experience do u have and do u have any professional qualification
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by hotboz: 6:40am On Jun 07, 2016
Bograd83:

Inbox me ur CV. Let's look at what u can apply for together. Chief Proc. Officer may be way too higher than what u have.
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 07, 2016
A Real Estate/Human Resource Consulting Firm in Lagos seeks the services of a male and female marketing officers with OND, HND and BS.c on 50 50 commission basis, for more information on how to apply call 070170494400, 07060963144, 07031972866.
Note: This is a direct employment not agent please.
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by Bograd83(f): 10:46am On Jun 07, 2016
hotboz:

Inbox me ur CV. Let's look at what u can apply for together. Chief Proc. Officer may be way too higher than what u have.
is too higher b'cos l don't av professional qualification. I av just 4yrs experience.
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by asaju10(m): 11:47am On Jun 07, 2016
Admin,can u pls add me 08069163486 on the group chat if there is any and can anybody help on how their aptitude questions look like? Thanks
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by nelszx: 11:59am On Jun 08, 2016
Ejiod:
You are expected to submit five (5) copies of this confirmation to the Personnel Affairs Division of the office of the Registrar. ARE WE 2 GO 2 D SCHOOL 2 SUbMIT D 5 COPIES? I just completed d application process

Please what's the downloaded application form dey talked about? Is it the application letter we used in submitting online or we are to download a form.

BTW U can send it through NIPOST
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by nelszx: 12:01pm On Jun 08, 2016
hotboz:

I'm a non-academic staff but can help u with info u want.

The downloaded application form is it that which we used in submitting the application (application letter) or we're suppose to print that out somewhere
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by 500samuel(m): 3:50pm On Jun 08, 2016
nelszx:

The downloaded application form is it that which we used in submitting the application (application letter) or we're suppose to print that out somewhere

it is the one the University sent to ur mail
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by Egbetola: 4:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
For the submission of your confirmation letter and credentials at the Federal University Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State contact me on :egbetolaas@yahoo.com
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by Ejiod(m): 4:40pm On Jun 08, 2016
nelszx:

Please what's the downloaded application form dey talked about? Is it the application letter we used in submitting online or we are to download a form.

BTW U can send it through NIPOST
the one sent 2 ur mail
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by emmahoney(m): 6:24pm On Jun 09, 2016
hotboz:

I wish u all well.
Thanks for helping me to submit my application package to the appropriate quarters at the speed of light. One love brother.
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by hotboz: 8:58pm On Jun 09, 2016
emmahoney:
Thanks for helping me to submit my application package to the appropriate quarters at the speed of light. One love brother.

And thanks for deeming it fit to publicly acknowledge my efforts even though you are not the only one I've helped with such. Will help u monitor your form and by God's grace, you'll be shortlisted.
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by emmahoney(m): 5:58am On Jun 10, 2016
hotboz:

And thanks for deeming it fit to publicly acknowledge my efforts even though you are not the only one I've helped with such. Will help u monitor your form and by God's grace, you'll be shortlisted.
...Amen
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by midps007(m): 10:28am On Jun 11, 2016
Pls house, what is the arrangement format of the documents, are we to stape each of the documents together and arrange them in five different places

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Apply For Shell Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2017 / "Umar Farouq Gives N-Power Slots To Senators, Reps: Shut Out Ordinary Nigerians" / Police Recruitment Exercise In Rivers Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.