Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE (39884 Views)

Elizade University Academic And Non-teaching Staff Job Recruitment (33 Positions / Federal University Of Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE Recruiting For Academic And Non-academic / Edo University Massive Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by benedict100(m): 4:35pm On May 24, 2016
hotboz:
I work there. Will be of help with ur questions.
pls contact me on generalcozy4real@gmail.com...I need d job for someone
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by Holysholay: 4:52pm On May 24, 2016
kasmicheal:
Please can u send d Full list to me, tnx. chinomicheals@gmail.com
sent
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by khaz(m): 4:57pm On May 24, 2016
hotboz:

That's a good one. But is there space for graduate assistant in the advert? Nevertheless, I will still advice u apply cos of the edge u have.
Thanks for the reply. Please, Are you a teaching staff there?
I will like to confirm some information. Thanks
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by khaz(m): 5:01pm On May 24, 2016
hotboz:

That's a good one. But is there space for graduate assistant in the advert? Nevertheless, I will still advice u apply cos of the edge u have.
Thanks for the reply. Please; Are you a teaching staff there? I will like to confirm some information.
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by IrradiatoR: 6:13pm On May 24, 2016
hotboz:

what's the monthly take home of an assistant Lecturer?
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by DrTims(m): 6:24pm On May 24, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]really, anyway I would apply sha. May God help us, amen!!! shocked
hotboz:
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by DrTims(m): 6:30pm On May 24, 2016
Holysholay:

There are several positions for fresh grad (technologist, nurses, pharmacist, etc). i tried to post it here but its too long. Check online or drop ur email if u interested and i wil forward it to u.
Am very interested. Am a graduate. Not fresh anyway
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by hotboz: 6:39pm On May 24, 2016
IrradiatoR:

I'm non-acad staff. will help u confirm.
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by hotboz: 6:41pm On May 24, 2016
khaz:
Thanks for the reply. Please; Are you a teaching staff there? I will like to confirm some information.

I'm a non-academic staff but can help u with info u want.
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by hotboz: 6:44pm On May 24, 2016
benedict100:
pls contact me on generalcozy4real@gmail.com...I need d job for someone

U can contact me on iferichy@gmail.com sir
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by hotboz: 6:45pm On May 24, 2016
opius:

how ?
contact me on iferichy@gmail.com
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by hotboz: 6:48pm On May 24, 2016
Ejiod:

Pls are we 2 go d school 2 submit d 5copies of our confirmation

No, u will submit online. Wait till they create that space on the site. Closing date is still July 4th
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by hotboz: 6:53pm On May 24, 2016
babs01:
I'm desperate looking for job you know
Don't be too desperate sir. u might fall victim of fraudsters.
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by khaz(m): 6:58pm On May 24, 2016
hotboz:

I'm a non-academic staff but can help u with info u want.
Thanks. Can you help me confirm from Mathematics department if Graduate Assistant can apply?
I would have come myself but I m far from Ekiti now. Thanks a Million
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by khaz(m): 7:01pm On May 24, 2016
Holysholay:
sent
Please , send me too: babiola897@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by ilevic(m): 7:13pm On May 24, 2016
why give preference to some states? are we not the same Nigerians? abi na so northern universities dey give preference to southern applicants?
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by Holysholay: 7:49pm On May 24, 2016
khaz:
Please , send me too: babiola897@gmail.com
sent
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by Holysholay: 8:02pm On May 24, 2016
khaz:
Thanks. Can you help me confirm from Mathematics department if Graduate Assistant can apply?
I would have come myself but I m far from Ekiti now. Thanks a Million

Grad Asst isnt advertised. U may try ur luck by travelling down to meet wit d hod.
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by Holysholay: 8:10pm On May 24, 2016
IrradiatoR:

AL step 1, around 119K for gross, about 106K after deductions
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by IrradiatoR: 8:42pm On May 24, 2016
Holysholay:

AL step 1, around 119K for gross, about 106K after deductions

Ok, thanks a lot. . .

that implies that other allowances have been factored in coupled with the monthly basic salary
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by IrradiatoR: 8:49pm On May 24, 2016
hotboz:

I'm non-acad staff. will help u confirm.

thanks, holysholay just quoted an amount, I guess it should be right, unless you have something contrary or an additions in respect of allowances that are not captured in the monthly take home
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by babs01(m): 8:54pm On May 24, 2016
hotboz:

Don't be too desperate sir. u might fall victim of fraudsters.
How I wish you understand. how can I get ur digits?
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by khaz(m): 9:44pm On May 24, 2016
Holysholay:

sent
Thanks a Million. I 'll try my luck with the Graduate Assistant Job. I really pray I get it.You are too much.
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by hotboz: 10:34pm On May 24, 2016
babs01:
How I wish you understand. how can I get ur digits?
Give me urs?
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by babs01(m): 7:05am On May 25, 2016
hotboz:

Give me urs?
contact me here babsak01@gmail.com thanks
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by Nobody: 7:51am On May 25, 2016
hotboz:

No, u will submit online. Wait till they create that space on the site. Closing date is still July 4th

If this is true, I will be so glad.

Hotboz, kindly add me on whatsapp here is my no 08038848764. just message me that you are Hotboz.
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by dhope: 7:57am On May 25, 2016
the departments that need technologists are not mentioned here. abi na me no read am well?
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by babs01(m): 7:31am On May 26, 2016
hotboz:

Give me urs?
Boss, Gooday sir pls contact me here 08076197090
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by comffy(f): 7:46am On May 26, 2016
hotboz:

Gudmorning. Pls wen I saw d advert on whatsapp yesterday, Environmental health officer 11 and health supretendent was posted dere but I logged in to d website, it was not dere. Pls can u tell me d reason y it is not on their website. Thanks very much.
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by luvility(m): 5:51am On May 27, 2016
hotboz:

I already applied, but I'm in Ogun State, can you please help me with the submission of the confirmation mail? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by hotboz: 9:28am On May 27, 2016
luvility:

I already applied, but I'm in Ogun State, can you please help me with the submission of the confirmation mail? Thanks in anticipation.

Send it to iferichy@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Academic And Non-Academic Staff Recruitment At FUOYE by hotboz: 9:29am On May 27, 2016
comffy:

Gudmorning. Pls wen I saw d advert on whatsapp yesterday, Environmental health officer 11 and health supretendent was posted dere but I logged in to d website, it was not dere. Pls can u tell me d reason y it is not on their website. Thanks very much.

I just checked through also. It's not there. U can apply for any other suitable one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Apply For Shell Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2017 / "Umar Farouq Gives N-Power Slots To Senators, Reps: Shut Out Ordinary Nigerians" / Police Recruitment Exercise In Rivers Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.