Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Amount Of Condoms Ordered For Rio Olympics Will Make Your Jaw Hit The Floor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amount Of Condoms Ordered For Rio Olympics Will Make Your Jaw Hit The Floor (2045 Views)

Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For / I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry / 10 Most Unusual Sexual Fetishes In The World Will Make Your Jaw Drop! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amount Of Condoms Ordered For Rio Olympics Will Make Your Jaw Hit The Floor by validman7(m): 6:48am On May 24, 2016
About 450,000 condoms will be distributed
during the Rio de Janeiro Olympics.
The number is higher than previous
Olympic Games in part because 100,000
female condoms will be available for the
first time, along with 350,000 condoms for
men.
The amount is three times more than for the
London Games four years ago, according to
the International Olympic Committee.
About 175,000 packets of lubricant are also
being supplied.
The IOC insists the
condoms would
encourage 10,500
athletes and staff to
practice safe sex.
The condoms will be
distributed free from a
clinic in the Athletes’
Village, or from vending
machines in the area.
The village opens on July 24 with the
Olympics opening on August 5.
It’s not clear if the increase in
contraception is related to Brazil’s outbreak
of the Zika virus.
The Zika virus is carried by mosquitoes, but
can also be transmitted sexually.
The virus is linked to microcephaly, a
condition in which babies are born with
undersized brains and skulls.
Brazilian newspaper Folha de S.Paulo said
between 100,000 to 150,000 condoms had
been supplied at Olympics since 2000 in
Sydney.

source: metro.co.uk/2016/05/23/amount-of-condoms-ordered-for-rio-olympics-will-make-your-jaw-hit-the-floor-5899265/?ito=twitter

Re: Amount Of Condoms Ordered For Rio Olympics Will Make Your Jaw Hit The Floor by amadice(m): 6:49am On May 24, 2016
e no go easy for BANGING level @ d Olympics...

1 Like

Re: Amount Of Condoms Ordered For Rio Olympics Will Make Your Jaw Hit The Floor by saaedlee: 6:49am On May 24, 2016
Unu don start
Re: Amount Of Condoms Ordered For Rio Olympics Will Make Your Jaw Hit The Floor by Smellymouth: 6:50am On May 24, 2016
Rio de Janiero? Brazil? Those ladies with cute / sexy as5es? shocked shocked

I am going to the Olympics!!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Amount Of Condoms Ordered For Rio Olympics Will Make Your Jaw Hit The Floor by halfricanadian(f): 6:50am On May 24, 2016
Alot of nairalanders needs free medication

1 Like

Re: Amount Of Condoms Ordered For Rio Olympics Will Make Your Jaw Hit The Floor by SuperSupremo(m): 6:51am On May 24, 2016
Sexual adventure!!!

How far the 21st century world have come to,do some people ever think of God's existence for a minute SMH

All this for Banging

Indeed mankind is ungrateful to the Almighty

1 Like

Re: Amount Of Condoms Ordered For Rio Olympics Will Make Your Jaw Hit The Floor by amadice(m): 6:52am On May 24, 2016
halfricanadian:
Alot of nairalanders needs free medication
..including you..

1 Like

Re: Amount Of Condoms Ordered For Rio Olympics Will Make Your Jaw Hit The Floor by halfricanadian(f): 6:52am On May 24, 2016
amadice:
..including you..

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy na una pass d virus come my side

Bt gladly im able i fought it tongue

1 Like

Re: Amount Of Condoms Ordered For Rio Olympics Will Make Your Jaw Hit The Floor by Mjshexy(f): 6:53am On May 24, 2016
May be they have also introduced the indoor sex marathon race, Nigeria can win so many gold in that game, am too sure of that sad

1 Like

Re: Amount Of Condoms Ordered For Rio Olympics Will Make Your Jaw Hit The Floor by kossyablaze(m): 6:54am On May 24, 2016
Shuo!
Re: Amount Of Condoms Ordered For Rio Olympics Will Make Your Jaw Hit The Floor by halfricanadian(f): 6:55am On May 24, 2016
Smellymouth:

O boy eh dats my dance move

Lets dance d dance togeda
Re: Amount Of Condoms Ordered For Rio Olympics Will Make Your Jaw Hit The Floor by nepapole(m): 6:57am On May 24, 2016
Usain bolt self go dey jog ni for 100m race after dose gehs don finish wit am..
Re: Amount Of Condoms Ordered For Rio Olympics Will Make Your Jaw Hit The Floor by klassykute(m): 6:59am On May 24, 2016
banging on the pitch .. nd tracks ...

I SEE BANGING EVERYWHERE
Re: Amount Of Condoms Ordered For Rio Olympics Will Make Your Jaw Hit The Floor by Smellymouth: 7:00am On May 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

O boy eh dats my dance move

Lets dance d dance togeda

You wana dance with me? Halfricanadian wanna dance with me?

After the dance, we are gonna head to the bedroom grin

I feel so excited!!!

[img]http://media./media/mhqjCzkoVkhCo/giphy.gif[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amount Of Condoms Ordered For Rio Olympics Will Make Your Jaw Hit The Floor by halfricanadian(f): 7:00am On May 24, 2016
Smellymouth:

I feel so excited!!!

From d bed to d bedroom na grin grin
Re: Amount Of Condoms Ordered For Rio Olympics Will Make Your Jaw Hit The Floor by validman7(m): 7:20am On May 24, 2016
Mjshexy:
May they have also introduced the indoor sex marathon race, Nigeria can win so many gold in that game, am too sure of that sad

lol...e no go easy 4 samba land at all...

1 Like

Re: Amount Of Condoms Ordered For Rio Olympics Will Make Your Jaw Hit The Floor by Nature8(m): 7:23am On May 24, 2016
Smellymouth:

I feel so excited!!!

Lol..

2 Likes

Re: Amount Of Condoms Ordered For Rio Olympics Will Make Your Jaw Hit The Floor by gagewonda(m): 7:25am On May 24, 2016
Olympics na sex carnival?.... bt its kool sha after all d many many adrenaline nd dope lols
Re: Amount Of Condoms Ordered For Rio Olympics Will Make Your Jaw Hit The Floor by ramdris(m): 7:26am On May 24, 2016
Smellymouth:

This got me lol!

1 Like

Re: Amount Of Condoms Ordered For Rio Olympics Will Make Your Jaw Hit The Floor by JoeCutie(m): 7:28am On May 24, 2016
Rio, the Dane of the sexy, elegant and beautiful South American babes?! shocked

I'm participating at this year's Olympics! embarassed This one no go pass me by
. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amount Of Condoms Ordered For Rio Olympics Will Make Your Jaw Hit The Floor by validman7(m): 7:34am On May 24, 2016
JoeCutie:
Rio, the Dane of the sexy, elegant and beautiful South American babes?! shocked

I'm participating at this year's Olympics! embarassed This one no go pass me by
. cheesy

participating as an athlete or being a spectator??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amount Of Condoms Ordered For Rio Olympics Will Make Your Jaw Hit The Floor by captianfreeman(m): 7:40am On May 24, 2016
Sexual immorality, is now officially allow in all strata of life.

1 Like

Re: Amount Of Condoms Ordered For Rio Olympics Will Make Your Jaw Hit The Floor by EngrIdris: 7:42am On May 24, 2016
Onyibo and promoting immorality
Re: Amount Of Condoms Ordered For Rio Olympics Will Make Your Jaw Hit The Floor by validman7(m): 7:55am On May 24, 2016
EngrIdris:
Onyibo and promoting immorality
your thought, I guess

1 Like

Re: Amount Of Condoms Ordered For Rio Olympics Will Make Your Jaw Hit The Floor by Smellymouth: 8:27am On May 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

From d bed to d bedroom na grin grin

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Amount Of Condoms Ordered For Rio Olympics Will Make Your Jaw Hit The Floor by wittyt98(m): 9:59am On May 24, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin cheesy
grin grin grin u guys re crazy !!! grin grin grin grin
God is watching in 3D

Re: Amount Of Condoms Ordered For Rio Olympics Will Make Your Jaw Hit The Floor by validman7(m): 12:10pm On May 24, 2016
meeting my travel agent

gotta be in Brazil

Re: Amount Of Condoms Ordered For Rio Olympics Will Make Your Jaw Hit The Floor by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:05pm On May 24, 2016
Smellymouth:

Don't
Re: Amount Of Condoms Ordered For Rio Olympics Will Make Your Jaw Hit The Floor by JoeCutie(m): 8:50pm On May 24, 2016
validman7:

participating as an athlete or being a spectator??
Any how, insofar as I'm present in Rio. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How I Made Love To A Nairalander / Dear Beloved Run's Girl. / Simple Things Men Want From Women But Probably Won’t Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.