Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,319 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Our Last Born Is Grown Into A Full Woman And I' M Scared - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Last Born Is Grown Into A Full Woman And I' M Scared (3356 Views)

My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born / This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Woman And Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Last Born Is Grown Into A Full Woman And I' M Scared by missmary(f): 8:40am On May 24, 2016
grin ..... I laugh (en francais) ... Its not compulsory karma will work here

grin God said he'll visit the sins of the father on the children.. Not the sisters.. . So chill! Time neva reach.

1 Like

Re: Our Last Born Is Grown Into A Full Woman And I' M Scared by jonaifame22(m): 8:44am On May 24, 2016
Cutehector:
Jonaifame22

I pray ur sister doesn't tow the ways of most girls nowadays.. I also pray that she'll get a good man too..

Don't listen to people saying karma is a bitch... karma can't hurt ur sister if she has a good heart. Just keep on being the caring brother u'v always been, advicing her that she should never depend on a guy for anything and as a brother, u"d try ur best to give her what she needs... until she is old enough to cater for her needs and decide for herself.

I speak Peace into ur family... it's well
thanks ur words came in handy
Re: Our Last Born Is Grown Into A Full Woman And I' M Scared by firstking01(m): 8:48am On May 24, 2016
Sorry bro, but what goes around comes around, you can't help it....thats one of the rules governing life.
Re: Our Last Born Is Grown Into A Full Woman And I' M Scared by lodphil(m): 8:49am On May 24, 2016
Don't worry,home boyz will take care of ur younger sis just the way u took care of theirs.Hope she's beautiful and endowed.
Re: Our Last Born Is Grown Into A Full Woman And I' M Scared by Cutehector(m): 8:52am On May 24, 2016
jonaifame22:
thanks ur words came in handy
u welcome brother
Re: Our Last Born Is Grown Into A Full Woman And I' M Scared by jonaifame22(m): 8:56am On May 24, 2016
missmary:

grin God said he'll visit the sins of the father on the children.. Not the sisters.. . So chill! Time neva reach.
not every gal will be dicksiplined b4 marriage and my younger sister falls in that category
Re: Our Last Born Is Grown Into A Full Woman And I' M Scared by Nobody: 9:14am On May 24, 2016
jonaifame22:
you jus made my day,God bless you
God bless you too, bro.
Re: Our Last Born Is Grown Into A Full Woman And I' M Scared by Nobody: 9:16am On May 24, 2016
grin
missmary:

This one made me laugh! grin
missmary:

This one made me laugh!
Re: Our Last Born Is Grown Into A Full Woman And I' M Scared by jonaifame22(m): 9:39am On May 24, 2016
lodphil:
Don't worry,home boyz will take care of ur younger sis just the way u took care of theirs.Hope she's beautiful and endowed.
yes she is endowed and that is my greatest fear cos even ugly gals have their fair share of guys disturbing them
Re: Our Last Born Is Grown Into A Full Woman And I' M Scared by Nobody: 10:57am On May 24, 2016
jonaifame22:
my brother my heart beats every time I see her and I've advice her never to make up that it' a sin
ha! hehehehe its a sin to make up. No spoil the girls market jorr tongue you've done your part by advicing her and giving her all the necessities. Now let karma take over grin grin
Re: Our Last Born Is Grown Into A Full Woman And I' M Scared by jonaifame22(m): 1:20pm On May 24, 2016
juhan:
ha! hehehehe its a sin to make up. No spoil the girls market jorr tongue you've done your part by advicing her and giving her all the necessities. Now let karma take over grin grin
I ain't gonna take ur word at all, my baby sisters hymen blood will not be shed by any man before her wedding night,any blood that shld be shed b4 her wedding night has been done by Jesus on the cross so juhan kpacahara anya gi o
Re: Our Last Born Is Grown Into A Full Woman And I' M Scared by demzylahot(m): 2:31pm On May 24, 2016
jonaifame22:
I ain't gonna take ur word at all, my baby sisters hymen blood will not be shed by any man before her wedding night,any blood that shld be shed b4 her wedding night has been done by Jesus on the cross so juhan kpacahara anya gi o
Lwkm..keep consoling urself

1 Like

Re: Our Last Born Is Grown Into A Full Woman And I' M Scared by jonaifame22(m): 3:09pm On May 24, 2016
demzylahot:
Lwkm..keep consoling urself
undecided
Re: Our Last Born Is Grown Into A Full Woman And I' M Scared by onstelly(f): 3:35pm On May 24, 2016
jonaifame22:
my brother my heart beats every time I see her and I've advice her never to make up that it' a sin
You are wicked cheesy grin
Re: Our Last Born Is Grown Into A Full Woman And I' M Scared by jonaifame22(m): 4:10pm On May 24, 2016
onstelly:
You are wicked cheesy grin
you're pretty angry
Re: Our Last Born Is Grown Into A Full Woman And I' M Scared by ivyy(f): 4:12pm On May 24, 2016
kaziblake:
Karma is real brother...when you were gbeshing other people sisters you never knew karma was waiting for you.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Our Last Born Is Grown Into A Full Woman And I' M Scared by onstelly(f): 4:15pm On May 24, 2016
jonaifame22:
you're pretty angry
angry sad
Re: Our Last Born Is Grown Into A Full Woman And I' M Scared by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 24, 2016
Ahhhh ur sista.. I wunt tell U my name oo

But she confided in me lastweek dat one 400lvl masscom student is disturbing her.. I told her to enjoy but she shuld do it wit brain ooo
Don't worry
Jonahifam22
Re: Our Last Born Is Grown Into A Full Woman And I' M Scared by jonaifame22(m): 4:19pm On May 24, 2016
onstelly:

angry sad
lemme alone o,I'm d kind of bad boy ur mum warned you not to talk to
Re: Our Last Born Is Grown Into A Full Woman And I' M Scared by onstelly(f): 4:24pm On May 24, 2016
jonaifame22:
lemme alone o,I'm d kind of bad boy ur mum warned you not to talk to
Akuko uwa
Re: Our Last Born Is Grown Into A Full Woman And I' M Scared by jonaifame22(m): 4:25pm On May 24, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Ahhhh ur sista.. I wunt tell U my name oo

But she confided in me lastweek dat one 400lvl masscom student is disturbing her.. I told her to enjoy but she shuld do it wit brain ooo
Don't worry
Jonahifam22
I wanted to shout at you buh cos u're wearing pants and bra in ur picture I'll save my anger for when u're putting on full clothes and pls one more thing I love to sniff female pants a lot can you send me this one you wearing in ur picture when you pull it

1 Like

Re: Our Last Born Is Grown Into A Full Woman And I' M Scared by jonaifame22(m): 4:26pm On May 24, 2016
onstelly:

Akuko uwa
jus kpachara anya dat's all if not agam a gosi gi action film
Re: Our Last Born Is Grown Into A Full Woman And I' M Scared by onstelly(f): 4:28pm On May 24, 2016
jonaifame22:
jus kpachara anya dat's all if not agam a gosi gi action film

For your mind abi
Re: Our Last Born Is Grown Into A Full Woman And I' M Scared by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 24, 2016
jonaifame22:
I wanted to shout at you buh cos u're wearing pants and bra in ur picture I'll save my anger for when u're putting on full clothes and pls one more thing I love to sniff female pants a lot can you send me this one you wearing in ur picture when you pull it
lmaooooo

End of discussion .. Pls sis enjoy ur 400lvl bf, do all the do'ables and touch all d touch'ables.. May the lord strengthen u more wen ure weak from too much cucumber cheesy and pls rembr.. Raw is sweeter wink

1 Like

Re: Our Last Born Is Grown Into A Full Woman And I' M Scared by jonaifame22(m): 4:37pm On May 24, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lmaooooo

End of discussion .. Pls sis enjoy ur 400lvl bf, do all the do'ables and touch all d touch'ables.. May the lord strengthen u more wen ure weak from too much cucumber cheesy and pls rembr.. Raw is sweeter wink
jus send me the pant when you've pulled it and forget abt the rest

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Our Last Born Is Grown Into A Full Woman And I' M Scared by jonaifame22(m): 4:38pm On May 24, 2016
onstelly:

For your mind abi
yelz na
Re: Our Last Born Is Grown Into A Full Woman And I' M Scared by luvola(m): 5:10pm On May 24, 2016
cheesy
Forzap:
Guy why are u selfish nah?anywaz karma or no karma,boyz go still yarnsh dat ur sis....u go jst die of HBP grin
fall down from iroko tree# lmao grin
Forzap:
Guy why are u selfish nah?anywaz karma or no karma,boyz go still yarnsh dat ur sis....u go jst die of HBP grin
fall down from iroko tree# lmao
Re: Our Last Born Is Grown Into A Full Woman And I' M Scared by nmamichaels: 6:43pm On May 24, 2016
is not going to be karma but genetics if you feel that way about opposite se x and getting laid there is good % that your sister will tow same part though not always true.is just a fact.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eating A Vagina Can Cure Cancer According To Cancer Treatment Study / Shocking! Guy Shares Photos Of Girls He Has Slept With (photos) / Sex Partner Needed In Port Harcourt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.