Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,805 members, 7,824,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Couple Finally Got Married After 44 Years Of Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Finally Got Married After 44 Years Of Dating (920 Views)

Man Finds Out His Girlfriend Got Married After They Quarreled For Two Weeks! / New Photos Of Couple Who Got Married After Initially Stuck In The Friendzone / Evangelist And Medical Doctor Get Married After 10 Years Of Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Finally Got Married After 44 Years Of Dating by nikeblog(f): 10:59am On May 24, 2016
Colin Dunn, 84, and Sally Smith, 82, know a little something about playing the long game. The lovebirds, who live in Leeds, England, first met in 1972 at the Middleton Social Club. Sally was a bartender there, and Colin was a local. It wasn't long before they fell in love.

The two had both been previously married, so they weren't in any rush to run down the aisle again. Colin moved in with Sally and her four children, and life took over, as it does.
"We lived as man and wife, but we were always so busy, looking after the children, or going to Blackpool on holiday," Colin told the Yorkshire Evening Post, "All of a sudden the children were growing up and leaving home and it was just me and Sally, so we thought it was finally time to become man and wife."
Why not, right? But then, again, life took over.
"But we kept on saying, 'It'll be next year, it'll be next year'... we were happy as we were," he said

Re: Couple Finally Got Married After 44 Years Of Dating by whogoscam: 11:01am On May 24, 2016
She looks like his grandma. .and what is the point of d marriage when they would soon enter ground?

We dat marry at 20/21 we don't know what we are doing abi?
Re: Couple Finally Got Married After 44 Years Of Dating by Nobody: 11:06am On May 24, 2016
lol
Re: Couple Finally Got Married After 44 Years Of Dating by AngelAhnie(f): 11:06am On May 24, 2016
whogoscam:
She looks like his grandma. .and what is the point of d marriage when they would soon enter ground?

We dat marry at 20/21 we don't know what we are doing abi?
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] why da rush? 20/21 is too early
Re: Couple Finally Got Married After 44 Years Of Dating by whogoscam: 11:17am On May 24, 2016
AngelAhnie:
[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode] why da rush? 20/21 is too early

There is nothing like early marriage. Loads of fun. Young, agile, and proactive. We can achieve anything together quickly and have many babies
Re: Couple Finally Got Married After 44 Years Of Dating by goodmorning40: 11:24am On May 24, 2016
whogoscam:

There is nothing like early marriage. Loads of fun. Young, agile, and proactive. We can achieve anything together quickly and have many babies
Stop
Deceiving urself
Re: Couple Finally Got Married After 44 Years Of Dating by onstelly(f): 11:36am On May 24, 2016
44years WDF
Re: Couple Finally Got Married After 44 Years Of Dating by youngberry001(m): 11:41am On May 24, 2016
44years ke dis is fvckshit undecided
Re: Couple Finally Got Married After 44 Years Of Dating by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 24, 2016
they were married already, they just decided to make it official, kini big deal
Re: Couple Finally Got Married After 44 Years Of Dating by whogoscam: 12:29pm On May 24, 2016
goodmorning40:

Stop
Deceiving urself

I'm confused.

You are single at 40 means I must be single at 26? undecided Nna explain.
Re: Couple Finally Got Married After 44 Years Of Dating by Omotayor123(f): 12:37pm On May 24, 2016
The topic is misleading OP. cry
Re: Couple Finally Got Married After 44 Years Of Dating by lilmax(m): 12:41pm On May 24, 2016
What a waste
Re: Couple Finally Got Married After 44 Years Of Dating by goodmorning40: 2:59pm On May 24, 2016
whogoscam:

I'm confused.

You are single at 40 means I must be single at 26? undecided Nna explain.
grin u funny

(1) (Reply)

Controversial South African Pastor Commands Member To Climb Pole During Prayers / 3 Things You Should Never Tell Your Partner - Ladies Hate No. 2 / My Coworker Called My Boss A "Sex Predator", What Could This Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.