Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa (24385 Views)

4 Serious Businesses You Can Do As A Corp Member / Corper Proposes To Female Colleague In Jigawa Camp? (Photos) / Corps Member In Osun Commmissions Borehole In This Recession Period (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 10:03pm On May 27, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:
Real war,you're a victorious soldier.

Bros I saw hell Dia o. No wori, kip on reading.
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 27, 2016
Respect55:

Am glued to this thread
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Gosj01(m): 10:33pm On May 27, 2016
Respect55:

Bro... no shortcut that Zainab issue nah... give us the full details!

where you caught when popping her cherries?

1 Like

Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 10:37pm On May 27, 2016
Gosj01:

Bro... no shortcut that Zainab issue nah... give us the full details!

I said I wud do Dat later in this piece but I won't rely on Dat at d expense of others.There were more other things to my service at Jigawa Dan Zainab. But I will talk abt her later
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 10:40pm On May 27, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:
Am glued to this thread
I will do my best to see Dat u aren't disappointed

1 Like

Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Abacharles(m): 11:02pm On May 27, 2016
Nice work op, keep the stories coming
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 11:19pm On May 27, 2016
Abacharles:
Nice work op, keep the stories coming

I will. By tomorrow
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by chumaster(m): 11:28pm On May 27, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:

The chief registrar of GL,I tell you,we dh diplomatic mission ni nah.
Gl awaits the fruit of your mission
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 12:15am On May 28, 2016
phantonce:

No mind me,I dey try toast you.

But you resemble chidinma Ekile.
Kedike Crooner,Petite lady.

Lolz. How I take resemble her. Another style of toasting kwa undecided

Chumaster and Charles don find us come sha. grin

Op, izz not only jazz. You were in loff ni.. waiting for the rest oo.
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by donifecent(m): 12:17am On May 28, 2016
U're not suppose to keep us on suspense
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by chumaster(m): 12:23am On May 28, 2016
Titanium38:

what a beautiful thread and you are hoarding it, idi selfish o lol
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by StarryV(f): 12:32am On May 28, 2016
Titanium38:
Hmm.. saw a friend of mine comment on this thread so I got curious. Lolz. Nice writeup by the way @Op

Dreamcome2ru, I see you oo. I go tell Starryv. grin
Thanks for telling me my swt sis in law. Nnamukwu @dreamcome2ru wetin u dey find here. I dey GL dey look for u since. Oya lets go.

1 Like

Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by StarryV(f): 12:43am On May 28, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:
LOL,abeg"kill me for inside no kill me for outside"biko. Yea,the OP is really trying,am enjoying this.
undecided
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by giga02(m): 6:02am On May 28, 2016
I dey underground they enjoy d story...Abeg no tey to continue ur story
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Ranchhoddas: 8:05am On May 28, 2016
Kofa Come and Kwantinu!
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Cavemannn(m): 9:05am On May 28, 2016
OP to be honest, you re the fycking best but then for me (and many other pple reading this thread as it is) to give enough fuckks about this story, you have to supply pics for instance of this said zainab, wic is safe considering there's a low chance of anybody thats knows her will be able to use Internet and get to find out.
And oh the zainab part is the major part that piques my interest so pls do much as possible to make it more juicy by supplying pics just in case, u can PM me. Pls do this for your country, for God and for the bros cool wink grin
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by sammyogboso(m): 9:20am On May 28, 2016
Nice story ride on man we're waitin
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 9:34am On May 28, 2016
From ur comments I can see Dat majority of u r only interested in wateva tin I did with Zainab. Should I let go oda aspects of Dia life for now n continue abt Zainab issue.?

For my brother Dat requested from her pic as a prove, I won't do Dat without her consent. It isn't just normal. Dat bn said, I will upload my pics and Dat of other things I hv mentioned to see Dat u enjoy dis piece.
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Cavemannn(m): 9:43am On May 28, 2016
Respect55:
From ur comments I can see Dat majority of u r only interested in wateva tin I did with Zainab. Should I let go oda aspects of Dia life for now n continue abt Zainab issue.?

For my brother Dat requested from her pic as a prove, I won't do Dat without her consent. It isn't just normal. Dat bn said, I will upload my pics and Dat of other things I hv mentioned to see Dat u enjoy dis piece.

Of course im not requesting for pics as a proof but as lending a helping hand to our imaginations, and of course its insensitive to post her pics without her consent but look at it from this perspective, you re not doing her any harm since nobody here wud ever have the chance of meeting her in real life and conversely nobody in real life wud ever get the chance to be able to use Internet let alone see her here,so by not uploading her pics u re not doing any harm and your re not doing any good either but by uploading you re not doing any harm and at the same time u re doing good, immense good for the Bros.. so jackpot? wink
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 9:48am On May 28, 2016
Cavemannn:

Of course im not requesting for pics as a proof but as lending a helping hand to our imaginations, and of course its insensitive to post her pics without her consent but look at it from this perspective, you re not doing her any harm since nobody here wud ever have the chance of meeting her in real life and conversely nobody in real life wud ever get the chance to be able to use Internet let alone see her here, so jackpot? wink

Wat is not gud is not gud weda one is caught in such act or not. I know Dia is no big deal in dat but I can't just go against my conscience. I have much of her pics here but I wud rada post mine n others Dan hers. Pls understand.

Let me update pls
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Onyiibazz: 9:50am On May 28, 2016
Op, please, please and please, kindly ignore the comment of the fellow requesting for pictures. The Internet is a very large place and never forgets. Don't also make the mistake of even uploading your own pictures. You may post that of their environment and the rest, but never yours or that of Zainab for whatever reason. Think safety.

1 Like

Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Cavemannn(m): 9:54am On May 28, 2016
Onyiibazz:
Op, please, please and please, kindly ignore the comment of the fellow requesting for pictures. The Internet is a very large place and never forgets. Don't also make the mistake of even uploading your own pictures. You may post that of their environment and the rest, but never yours or that of Zainab for whatever reason. Think safety.

Hey kiddo shouldn't you be in lesson?
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 10:11am On May 28, 2016
Respect55:

Wat is not gud is not gud weda one is caught in such act or not. I know Dia is no big deal in dat but I can't just go against my conscience. I have much of her pics here but I wud rada post mine n others Dan hers. Pls understand.

Let me update pls
Don't make the mistake of uploading her picture,don't ever try it bro,we can only talk of present,we don't know what future hold.
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 10:15am On May 28, 2016
Respect55:

Not all is after that particular story,just ride on,when is the next episode?
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 10:19am On May 28, 2016
StarryV:
Thanks for telling me my swt sis in law. Nnamukwu @dreamcome2ru wetin u dey find here. I dey GL dey look for u since. Oya lets go.
Babe,am on diplomatic mission here and my host Respect55 is treating I and your sis in law very well,join the train dear,it's educating.
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 10:22am On May 28, 2016
chumaster:
Gl awaits the fruit of your mission
I won't disappoint the whole citizens.
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 10:41am On May 28, 2016
chumaster:
what a beautiful thread and you are hoarding it, idi selfish o lol

Me? Hoard? Haba na.. why should I? Abeg come spread mat here. Na the kind story wey you guys dey like be this. Lolz
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Abacharles(m): 10:45am On May 28, 2016
Titanium38:

watching u in 3D
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 10:46am On May 28, 2016
Respect55:

I doff my hat for you! You are indeed living up to your monicker. Infact I wish to marry someone like you, one who respects women.

To the guy requesting for pic.. nna Smh for you oo. Cant you just use ya imagination ni. Some guys sef. angry

1 Like

Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Cavemannn(m): 10:50am On May 28, 2016
Titanium38:

I doff my hat for you! You are indeed living up to your monicker. Infact I wish to marry someone like you, one who respects women.

To the guy requesting for pic.. nna Smh for you oo. Cant you just use ya imagination ni. Some guys sef. angry

Atleast be bold enough to quote me, besides pics is life cool, imagination is garbage sad
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by chukagodwin(m): 10:54am On May 28, 2016
Please bro, continue i am really enjoying every bit of you story, its indeed interesting
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 11:01am On May 28, 2016
Please friends, in philosophy, it is said dat dey are as many opinions as dey are men. D brother asked for a pic of her to make it more real and I have told him reasons why it ain't necessary so Dat I dnt violate her privacy.
One luv house, let's dnt get it twisted. I'm typing d next episode now. Shud be on any moment from now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch C Corps Members Thread / NYSC Gives Update On Printing Of Call-up Letters / Corpers In Okene, Kogi Secure Release Of A Prisoner (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.