Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa (24260 Views)

4 Serious Businesses You Can Do As A Corp Member / Corper Proposes To Female Colleague In Jigawa Camp? (Photos) / Corps Member In Osun Commmissions Borehole In This Recession Period (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 11:02am On May 28, 2016
Cavemannn:

Atleast be bold enough to quote me, besides pics is life cool, imagination is garbage sad

I don quote you. Wetin happen. undecided
If you want pictures, go make your own and post it. This one has integrity. If you don't want to read, carry waka.

As I quote you finish, shey you don belleful tongue

Charles watch me wella o! Hope it's interesting grin
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 11:06am On May 28, 2016
Titanium38:

If you want pictures, go make your own and post it. This one has integrity. If you don't want to read, carry waka.

Please do not give him an audience anymore,just "jump and pass"please,let's enjoy OP posts.
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by chukagodwin(m): 11:08am On May 28, 2016
Good morning bro, when will be your next episode, i am really enjoying every bit of your story, indeed it's interesting
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by chumaster(m): 11:09am On May 28, 2016
Titanium38:

Me? Hoard? Haba na.. why should I? Abeg come spread mat here. Na the kind story wey you guys dey like be this. Lolz
yes o, na this kind of story we dey like except the Zainab partcheesy
I no dey like that kind tinwink
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 11:11am On May 28, 2016
chumaster:
Oga "chu" "shoe"wetin u talk abeg?repeat am biko.
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by chumaster(m): 11:12am On May 28, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:
I won't disappoint the whole citizens.
smileysmiley
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Cavemannn(m): 11:14am On May 28, 2016
Titanium38:

Say that to my face, see wat happens

And OP i was just kidding about d pics stuff, that being said, once again i love u breh.. No homo

1 Like

Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Abacharles(m): 11:14am On May 28, 2016
Titanium38:

Pls dn exchange words with jare, the story is very interesting, thanks to the OP. One love
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 11:17am On May 28, 2016
Cavemannn:

Say that to my face, see wat happens

And OP i was just kidding about d pics stuff, that being said, once again i love u breh.. No homo

shocked are you threatening me fa shocked
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 11:19am On May 28, 2016
Abacharles:

Pls dn exchange words with jare, the story is very interesting, thanks to the OP. One love
Guy,come o,dem send you from GL to track I and Titanium38?bro,don't worry,just send me acct number,i will do justice to that,just tell them we won't be back till 6months time o,moreover I and you dh always dh same thread,am na StarryV send you?am loyal nah,she don't need all this.
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 11:20am On May 28, 2016
chumaster:

*rolls eyez* indeed! undecided

Charles, I get you. I wil stop replying him.
Am deeply sorry Op. Didn't mean to derail. Pls forgive me if you can. Let me just be reading from the sidelines.
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by chumaster(m): 11:21am On May 28, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:

Oga "chu" "shoe"wetin u talk abeg?repeat am biko.
lolz, u dey lyk am I know you dntcheesy
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 11:21am On May 28, 2016
dreamcome2ru i cash yhu..... continue

1 Like

Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by chumaster(m): 11:28am On May 28, 2016
Titanium38:

Abu m nwa fada na, but the story sweet sha; take care of ur *eyezroll* lolz
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by chumaster(m): 11:29am On May 28, 2016
are still typing OP?
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 11:32am On May 28, 2016
Tracer:
dreamcome2ru i cash yhu..... continue
Lolz,i no say plenty people dh after me nah,i know,but what i do nah?Oya come pitch your tent here bro,"Diplomatic mission things".
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by kingpole: 11:33am On May 28, 2016
Respect55:
From ur comments I can see Dat majority of u r only interested in wateva tin I did with Zainab. Should I let go oda aspects of Dia life for now n continue abt Zainab issue.?

For my brother Dat requested from her pic as a prove, I won't do Dat without her consent. It isn't just normal. Dat bn said, I will upload my pics and Dat of other things I hv mentioned to see Dat u enjoy dis piece.

I don't think pics are necessary, your words have been effective so far in painting a vivid picture of things. Also don't rush and tell all about Zainab else you loose your audience.
Keep it going I'm loving it.

1 Like

Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 11:33am On May 28, 2016
chumaster:
lolz, u dey lyk am I know you dntcheesy
Lolz,sharp guy,#clearsThroat#am a married man.
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 11:33am On May 28, 2016
CONTINUATION
According to ur comments and recommendations will deviate a little from my initial purpose of starting this piece by givin more consideration to my affair with zainab. I'm doin dis for you.

I won't deny the fact dat i became more emotionally attached Zainab as time rolled past but the fear of the consequence of my action if i get caught kept on ringing deep inside my heart as long as dat transpired.Every body in dat village see corp members as as an ATM machine and as such,we kept on giving even to our own detriment at times.You can den infer dat i became a financial benefactor to Zainab but i wasn’t complaining because i believe dey can be no luv without giving.Her own part wasn' a problem at all for 'naira ashiri' (twenty naira) in kore is like five thousand naira down here. Students dia go to sch early in the morning with empty stomach and go bck to eat around 10:20am which is the time for first break.On such occasions,i give her money for eating ,an act i didn’t shy away from throughout my stay dia.

As time rolled by,she gathered anough courage,more dan dat dat David in d Bible had to confront Goliath and started coming to see me at will anytime she feel like, be it at sch or in the lodge.lt den dawned on me dat i hv really committed myself to something more dan wat i eva envisaged.Once you open up the emotional part of a teenager,it is not always easy to break free from dat.

She started making it her duty to fetch water for me in the morning and at nyt to the utter disbelief of paul,cooking for me at times but unfailingly at weekends and washing any of my clothings i agree to give her.On one particular Saturday aftnun like dat,after she finished attending to all that was there to be attended to,she decided to take her bath in the lodge.We had just one toilet n one bathroom in the lode which i shared wit paul my lodge mate.'Paul go see you ooo',i warned as she started removing her clothes looking for my towel to tie.'Ba madala',she replied with courage to mean that dia is no problem.She took one bucket of water n dashed to the bathroom and i watched in lust at her feminine endowment .Truelly,dos gals can actually grow overnyt.

As she was bathing,i rushed to Paul n told him wat was goin on to which he replie;'no be ur gal?,free her .l no dey complain' he said making reference to an outsider making use of our bathroom. I gave him dis konfam−guy look n left so dat she dsnt find out wat we were discussing wen she comes out.l was just pressing my fone wen i heard d bathroom door crack open my hat started beating fast to wa wud follow suit.When she cam in,she adjusted d curtain in a way dat nobody outside wud see wat was happening inside.'jos,akwei cream?' she asked in a mixture of turenci n hausa to mean if i have cream.'Akwei mana,chan',i replied meaning ther is one over there pointing my finger towards the cream's direction. As soon as she got hold of the cream,she let go of my towel which dropped at her feet causing my temperature to rise above 100 degree Celsius .My eyes popped out like dat of Collina,the veteran Italian referee.

She turned at me and saw the battle i wasfighting within and belcomed on me to come and apply some at he back.l bought her antics dis time around but it was just as i wanted it so i obeyed.It went from rubbing of pomade to massaging.From kissing to smooching and den finally,it summed up to be 2:0 dat day as i woke up to find out dat it just happened again.l quickly tapped her at the shoulder to stand up n dress up as i made for the bathroom to shower.wen i came back,i discovered dat she wasn't fully dressed and wen i asked why,she told me she wasn’t ready to go yet. l decided to stay a little more while with her until my phone bleeped.l check n got a message from Paul asking if we were stil goin to watch the man utd game against Everton dat n i replied him to dress up dat wew wud stil go.

lt took me a moment of brilliance from intellectual reasoning n logic to make her see reasons why she shud go n come back in the evening before she left.
Fast forward to weeks letter and the principal asked to see me.l knew why n wen i went to answer him later on dat day,my conscience wasn’t lying to me.

TO BE CONTINUED...

3 Likes

Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 11:34am On May 28, 2016
kingpole:

I don't think pics are necessary, your words have been effective so far in painting a vivid picture of things. Also don't rush and tell all about Zainab else you loose your audience.
Keep it going I'm loving it.
God bless you for this,A million likes for you as well.

1 Like

Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Cavemannn(m): 11:35am On May 28, 2016
Titanium38:

shocked are you threatening me fa shocked

I just want my story
Nw OP be form APC or wat? undecided where's d story u promised us?
Edit. Tanx breh
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 11:37am On May 28, 2016
Titanium38:

Charles, I get you. I wil stop replying him.
Am deeply sorry Op. Didn't mean to derail. Pls forgive me if you can. Let me just be reading from the sidelines.

no luv lost.no p at all.u hvnt done anytin

1 Like

Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by chumaster(m): 11:38am On May 28, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:

Lolz,sharp guy,#clearsThroat#am a married man.
I knowsmiley.
Gratias starryv
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 11:42am On May 28, 2016
Lolz,OP don enter am,Sharia court await you bro,LOL. Cc: yorme Justified10 Missbeebee Sheboss Dottune Kapable75 And all GL citizens,come ooooooooo.
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 11:44am On May 28, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:

Lolz,i no say plenty people dh after me nah,i know,but what i do nah?Oya come pitch your tent here bro,"Diplomatic mission things".

grin no wahala i dy ur back adjust ur head small make i dy cee well *puts on 3d glass*

towel drops cheesy op wait wait abeg oya titanium goan sleep dz part no good for yhugrin

nyce story op dnt kill d vibe

1 Like

Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 11:44am On May 28, 2016
chumaster:
I knowsmiley. Gratias starryv
Thank you my Chief Registrar.
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 11:47am On May 28, 2016
Tracer:

grin no wahala i dy ur back adjust ur head small make i dy cee well *puts on 3d glass*

towel drops cheesy op wait wait abeg oya titanium goan sleep dz part no good for yhugrin

nyce story op dnt kill d vibe

God,you be character,damn funny,Titanium38 na sildren?

1 Like

Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by chumaster(m): 11:51am On May 28, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:

no she isn't, she is a shuldrencheesy
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 11:51am On May 28, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:

grin na u talk am oo blad
see is a kid
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by chumaster(m): 11:52am On May 28, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:
Thank you my Chief Registrar.
anytime Boss

1 Like

Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 11:59am On May 28, 2016
chumaster:
no she isn't, she is a shuldrencheesy
Am confused o,na"Sildren"and not "Shuldren"dem taught me o,abi na "Sidiren"?I no knw book again o.
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 28, 2016
Tracer:

grin na u talk am oo blad
see is a kid
U mean my sis na kid?chai,no lemme cause aluta here o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Advise Me On How To Make Money During NYSC / This Zamfara Corper Is Missing (Photos) / Ishaku: NYSC Should Be 2 Years, Corpers Must Be Trained To Handle Guns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.