Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa (24454 Views)

4 Serious Businesses You Can Do As A Corp Member / Corper Proposes To Female Colleague In Jigawa Camp? (Photos) / Corps Member In Osun Commmissions Borehole In This Recession Period (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 28, 2016
Tracer:

grin na u talk am oo blad
see is a kid
U mean my sis na kid?chai,no lemme cause aluta here o.
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 28, 2016
Tracer:

grin na u talk am oo blad
see is a kid
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 28, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:

no vex i no knw say na ur KID sis grin
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Abacharles(m): 12:26pm On May 28, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:

Guy,come o,dem send you from GL to track I and Titanium38?bro,don't worry,just send me acct number,i will do justice to that,just tell them we won't be back till 6months time o,moreover I and you dh always dh same thread,am na StarryV send you?am loyal nah,she don't need all this.

Broda, no b she send me o, ah just want make u dey loyal completely, bt if u send d money ah go just close my eyes return home kiakia. Ladies here, he's already engaged oo, take ur eyes off him ***did ah just say that"**
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 12:27pm On May 28, 2016
Gosj01:

Bro... no shortcut that Zainab issue nah... give us the full details!

where you caught when popping her cherries?
Taaa ! See u
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 12:29pm On May 28, 2016
Cavemannn:

Say that to my face, see wat happens

And OP i was just kidding about d pics stuff, that being said, once again i love u breh.. No homo

Ba wahala bro. Yayo

1 Like

Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 12:31pm On May 28, 2016
chumaster:
are still typing OP?
I don finish

1 Like

Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 28, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:
Lolz,OP don enter am,Sharia court await you bro,LOL.

No oh! Shebi Na Justified10 and Sheboss dey run go Jigawa!
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 12:34pm On May 28, 2016
[quote author=Cavemannn post=46047524]

I just want my story
Nw OP be form APC or wat? undecided where's d story u promised us?
Edit. Tanx breh [/quot]

Guy I dey come. U know say no b only dis tin I dey do. B4 I no go even see mb to post again
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 12:36pm On May 28, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:
Cc: yorme
Justified10
Missbeebee
Sheboss
Dottune
Kapable75
And all GL citizens,come ooooooooo.

Guy no b today na. If dey subdue me, wat den wud be d essence of my academics
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 28, 2016
yorme:

No oh! Shebi Na Justif..ied10 and Sheboss dey run go Jigawa!
jigawa kor, kagawa ni.
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 28, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:
Cc: yorme
Justified10
Missbeebee
Sheboss
Dottune
Kapable75
And all GL citizens,come ooooooooo.
summary please..

I can't read dat novel.

1 Like

Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 1:17pm On May 28, 2016
Seems some people are turning d whole thing into a chat room without regard/reference to what I'm writing. Pls if u want to chat, u can do Dat privately not here. Pls

1 Like

Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 1:21pm On May 28, 2016
justified10:
summary please..
I can't read dat novel.
D person writing is not complaining. Why are u finding it difficult to read?

1 Like

Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Bawsse(m): 1:39pm On May 28, 2016
Respect55:
Seems some people are turning d whole thing into a chat room without regard/reference to what I'm writing. Pls if u want to chat, u can do Dat privately not here. For now, I have decided to also play along n be reading ur comments till sanity is restored.

THREAD CLOSED!

Oga if you like lock the thread with padlock, this my first comment on this thread but I have been following it like bee on honey... Or do u think it is only people that comment that are reading your stories?

I have been posted to zamfara state, so I am very interested in your story... If you don't want people to digress from original topic then post the whole story @ once

1 Like

Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 28, 2016
Respect55:
Seems some people are turning d whole thing into a chat room without regard/reference to what I'm writing. Pls if u want to chat, u can do Dat privately not here. For now, I have decided to also play along n be reading ur comments till sanity is restored.

THREAD CLOSED!
I invited some monikers here just to learn from your experience serving in Jigawa state,and so far,all that has been said is being related to the topic,the invitees has been following keenly with some funny comments inorder to keep the thread pace moving tremendously,i can also tell you that the invitees are all PCMs and not romancelanders that dwell in the romance section all the time.
I wouldn't want my actions or my invitees actions to put a stop to this beautiful thread of yours,as am learning so others too,due to this,on behalf of my invitees,i apologise for any discomfort our posts might have caused,I think I and them will rather view,read and drop comments and likes where necessary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 28, 2016
Respect55:

D person writing is not complaining. Why are u finding it difficult to read?
why should he complain?

he even called it summary, I wonder what details wld look like..

I can't read it fa.
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 3:17pm On May 28, 2016
justified10:
why should he complain?

he even called it summary, I wonder what details wld look like..

I can't read it fa.
Why not move on if u cnt make out time to read Dan creating unnecessary attention

1 Like

Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 3:20pm On May 28, 2016
Bawsse:

Oga if you like lock the thread with padlock, this my first comment on this thread but I have been following it like bee on honey... Or do u think it is only people that comment that are reading your stories?

I have been posted to zamfara state, so I am very interested in your story... If you don't want people to digress from original topic then post the whole story @ once

No problem. I will continue

1 Like

Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 3:26pm On May 28, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:

I invited some monikers here just to learn from your experience serving in Jigawa state,and so far,all that has been said is being related to the topic,the invitees has been following keenly with some funny comments inorder to keep the thread pace moving tremendously,i can also tell you that the invitees are all PCMs and not romancelanders that dwell in the romance section all the time.
I wouldn't want my actions or my invitees actions to put a stop to this beautiful thread of yours,as am learning so others too,due to this,on behalf of my invitees,i apologise for any discomfort our posts might have caused,I think I and them will rather view,read and drop comments and likes where necessary.

It's a social network and dey are free to express diaselves. Dat not withstanding, I will be uploading without minding comments

1 Like

Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 28, 2016
Respect55:

Why not move on if u cnt make out time to read Dan creating unnecessary attention
young man, I didn't beg for the attention..u gave it willingly..

It wasnt even u I asked for d summary..

abegi o

1 Like

Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 28, 2016
Respect55:

It's a social network and dey are free to express diaselves. Dat not withstanding, I will be uploading without minding comments
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 28, 2016
Justified10,it's okay,no more replies please,I believe you and the OP is a matured man,let's get it over and enjoy the thread.

1 Like

Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 3:42pm On May 28, 2016
My apologies for my initial comment. I withdraw it. THREAD continues but not abt Zainab for now

1 Like

Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 3:43pm On May 28, 2016
justified10:
young man, I didn't beg for the attention..u gave it willingly..

It wasnt even u I asked for d summary..

abegi o
Okay bro. I bow out. Xup
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 28, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:
Justif.ied10,it's okay,no more replies please,I believe you and the OP is a matured man,let's get it over and enjoy the thread.
dont mind him jare.. he thinks everybody must love his story.. no matter how reasonable or interesting d story is, some of US won't just b interested naa nigrin

seems I'm d only one who is not interested sha cheesy

maybe I should take tym to read it.. Op, no vex wink
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 3:58pm On May 28, 2016
justified10:
dont mind him jare.. he thinks everybody must love his story.. no matter how reasonable or interesting d story is, some of US won't just b interested naa nigrin

seems I'm d only one who is not interested sha cheesy

maybe I should take tym to read it.. Op, no vex wink
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 28, 2016
Tracer you no well o! Ifahear say I answer you.

@Op still waiting for the continuation. Don't mind justified10.

1 Like

Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by misspricy(f): 4:17pm On May 28, 2016
Cavemannn:
OP to be honest, you re the fycking best but then for me (and many other pple reading this thread as it is) to give enough fuckks about this story, you have to supply pics for instance of this said zainab, wic is safe considering there's a low chance of anybody thats knows her will be able to use Internet and get to find out.
And oh the zainab part is the major part that piques my interest so pls do much as possible to make it more juicy by supplying pics just in case, u can PM me. Pls do this for your country, for God and for the bros cool wink grin
. Can you imagine? You sont have respect for women at all. Can you please post pictures of your sisters here ? OP. Don't mind this he goat

2 Likes

Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by misspricy(f): 4:21pm On May 28, 2016
Cavemannn:

Of course im not requesting for pics as a proof but as lending a helping hand to our imaginations, and of course its insensitive to post her pics without her consent but look at it from this perspective, you re not doing her any harm since nobody here wud ever have the chance of meeting her in real life and conversely nobody in real life wud ever get the chance to be able to use Internet let alone see her here,so by not uploading her pics u re not doing any harm and your re not doing any good either but by uploading you re not doing any harm and at the same time u re doing good, immense good for the Bros.. so jackpot? wink
. Oloriburuku. You want to masturbate with her pics right? Why don't you go online and download as many female pics as possible. Na ur type dey release their girlfriend unclad pics after break up. He goat

3 Likes

Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Bawsse(m): 4:36pm On May 28, 2016
Respect55:

No problem. I will continue
Correct nigga!
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 28, 2016
Haba,please let's maintain sanity here@misspricy,dude already learned and we move on,please let's stop all this big curses abeg.
@Cavemannn,i believe you're a man,silent is golden.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

A Quick Breakdown Of ₦33,000 NYSC Allowance By Williamssheks / Adamawa Corper Slumps & Dies While Watching Nigeria, South Africa Match / NYSC Camps Reopen On 10 November

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.