Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa (24431 Views)

4 Serious Businesses You Can Do As A Corp Member / Corper Proposes To Female Colleague In Jigawa Camp? (Photos) / Corps Member In Osun Commmissions Borehole In This Recession Period (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 11:04am On May 30, 2016
misspricy:
You can have the whole pussy juice of the biitch you called your mother. Oloribu

Sis, pls let peace reign ok. How are u
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 11:08am On May 30, 2016
Tracer:

i have seen it........ More grease to ur elbow

u welcome. I will make up for yesterday's delay by some posts today. Hope dis one is lengthy enof
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 11:13am On May 30, 2016
Respect55:

u welcome. I will make up for yesterday's delay by some posts today. Hope dis one is lengthy enof
Thank you bro for the updates,am awaiting the next posts tsunamis,u no say u no update yesterday,oya do something kiakia.
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 11:15am On May 30, 2016
Chriswazo:
Bruh, i am the one doing all the whole likes lately for you, dreamcomtru, some of misspricy and other titanium posts. I want to know how old that girl was when you were paroling her cos u stated earlier that you were assigned to Jss classes.
Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 11:36am On May 30, 2016
Respect55:

yezir

cc dreamcome2ru
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 11:54am On May 30, 2016
Tracer:

yezir
cc dreamcome2ru
I sight you sir.
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 11:54am On May 30, 2016
Tracer:

yezir
cc dreamcome2ru
Issoryt. One will come in d aftnun and yet anoda at nyt
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 30, 2016
Respect55:

Issoryt. One will come in d aftnun and yet anoda at nyt
drooling...... We gonna b ryt here

1 Like

Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 30, 2016
Tracer:

when did yhu become ed sheeran

Just thank your stars that I dunno how to yab like missprice. And secondly, I don't wanna derail. Make I catch you for Batch B thread.. anya gi pee! tongue
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by spartacus11(m): 12:13pm On May 30, 2016
Respect55:

I do post twice daily but I won't be able to do Dat today due to champions League final match. Pls bear with me
How come in a place that's tag #20 is like #5000 watch champions league i thought they are not civilized? Or they are civilized but just loved their primitive way of doing things.
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 30, 2016
Titanium38:

Just thank your stars that I dunno how to yab like missprice. And secondly, I don't wanna derail. Make I catch you for Batch B thread.. anya gi pee! tongue

d day u yab me dat day i go cancel d thot of putting a ring on dat finger of urs dose lil fingaz wey dy type ok and lolgrin

i dy come batch b nw nw beta prepare
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 12:22pm On May 30, 2016
Tracer:

drooling...... We gonna b ryt here
no problem
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by spartacus11(m): 12:51pm On May 30, 2016
Respect55:

You might want to ask why i didn’t mention food crops. Well, the presence of Fulani herdsmen is the reason.You dare not plant food crops like yam,cassava,corn etc and expect to harvest it when it is due because those herdsmen will do the harvesting for you.As a result,the relationship of the Korites to the fulanis is not better than that which exist between the cat and the rat.With my one year stay their,i discovered that the villagers don’t accommodate the fulanis at all.Once they discover that these Fulanis have erected their tent from kiri trees somewhere in Gwona(farm),they rush there with the speed of light and destroy such tents and ask them to continue their journey that there is no place for them to live in their village.

this is under reported and I think is the main cause of fulani herdsmen, you fight and send them alway, and when they return such attacks we start condemning them, you can't be on your own and someone will just come and murder u in d night, they must have been some confrontation before such reappraisal attack take place, OK imaging this your statement now if the tent of the fulani herds men were destroyed and yet they refuse to leave, and this may to some people using force, and that may lead to attacks on them and their cattles, so this is the main reason they come for payback
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by spartacus11(m): 12:57pm On May 30, 2016
Respect55:

She is grown up bro but dnt know her real age. Some of dem dnt go to sch early. But she is up to 18 for sure. #TeamLetTheTeenagersBe

This goes to show majority of them don't marry at the age of 10-12 years, and they are parents over there who believes in their daughter getting at least secondary Education instead of getting married as an under age
If it had been a tradition of must I think she would have been married by 16 if na husband she nor see when she qas 10-12 years of age.
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 2:52pm On May 30, 2016
CLIMATE
The weather at jigawa is nutin to write home about.The sun rises before 6 o'clock and sets around 7pm. It shines uninterrupted dat u begin to wonder if u r still on this earth or in hell.You can never see a green grass at jigawa outside dia crops.This can be attributed to the severe temperature that is obtainable there. Before one gets ready for school in the morning,the sun is aready all over the place that we go to sch with umbrella or cap.You dare not enter under the rays of sun with nutin over ur head or u will be inviting excruciating headache to ur self.There is this particular liquid medicine called 'peau' in hausa language that is mainly for sun.After working/walking under the sun for the day,they settle for this particular medicine.l have even taken the peau in some occasions and believe me you,it is worth the hype.

Talk about the flies n 'soro'− mosquitos,that state really needs fumigation.For those of u dat will be going to that place to serve, you have to leave behind all those ur expensive perfumes n pick only ur deodorants in other to survive there .Hair creams are not even allowed else u will witness the the debilitating bites of flies.Yes!,you heard me right .Flies at jigawa bite and the pains of their bites is something close to the sting of a bee.

Every weather at jigawa is always at the extreme. The hot condition as well as the cold condition alike.I can still remember sometime in December /January last year.The weather was so cold that u will see people gathered around fire from morning till night.So on that particular evening,i and paul went to one joint to eat indomie n egg .As they were preparing it,we decided to join some group of boys who gathered around fire there.As we drew closer,one of dem fro the crowd came to us and said,'kawo kudi',meaning bring money.'Nawa?' we asked meaning how much and he replied 'gwoma gwoma'to mean ten ten naira each. We just told him 'mu na zua' and left meaning that we are coming.How could dey be collecting money for smtin like dis? I asked paul as we were heading back to the indomie joint n he said dat most times, dey buy d firewood used in making such fires.As such,they see it as their business,he explained.

The heat is also another thing altogether. We bath more than 7times in a day,tnks to the borehole situated just adjacent our lodge n Zainab as well who always made sure i never lacked water−she is really every guy's dream girl. Whenever i sit outside under the dogoyaro tree with Paul n our,or shud i say,my ever present company,Zainab,we used to remove our tops because of the heat to the utter displeasure of the villagers who felt we were seducing their girls by baring our chests n legs.Yes,dey dnt wear shorts there and as a guy,u dare not remove ur shirt lest the girls see u n get attracted to u.
But we were covered by federal might and they understood that an attack on a Corp member is a direct mockery on the FG which comes with devastating consequences and more so, ur village won't be getting any Corp member any time soon. Take away Corp members from Kore n who will be left to teach, how many of dem are educated?
Sincerely speaking,their girls learn 'bad' things from belly.Spoilt hildren.Naughty gals driven by sexual escapades who let it go at the slightest of chances especially wen u r a kofa.

We sleep under nets in days n nights.days to hide from flies n night for mosquitoes.It wasn’t really easy but i was only encouraged by the cognition that it wud only be for a while as well as the saying that 'A strong will can succeed even where the the astrological weather is tough'.It wasn’t really easy.

TO BE CONTINUED...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 2:57pm On May 30, 2016
spartacus11:

This goes to show majority of them don't marry at the age of 10-12 years, and they are parents over there who believes in their daughter getting at least secondary Education instead of getting married as an under age
If it had been a tradition of must I think she would have been married by 16 if na husband she nor see when she qas 10-12 years of age.

Gud citation u have there.But like i said ab initio,majority of them get married between 11 to 20 years.But it all depends on how n who ur parents are.The rich ones dnt give out their girls early in marriage but majority of dem who are poor do.Zainanb if from a rich home.As a matter of fact,her father is an HOD at one College Of Education at GUMEL.
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 30, 2016
I knew the weather will be extreme in that part of the country,i hate flies a lot,can still tolerate mosquitoes but flies is a NO NO for me.
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 3:15pm On May 30, 2016
spartacus11:

this is under reported and I think is the main cause of fulani herdsmen, you fight and send them alway, and when they return such attacks we start condemning them, you can't be on your own and someone will just come and murder u in d night, they must have been some confrontation before such reappraisal attack take place, OK imaging this your statement now if the tent of the fulani herds men were destroyed and yet they refuse to leave, and this may to some people using force, and that may lead to attacks on them and their cattles, so this is the main reason they come for payback

In philosophy, we say that to every effect Dia is a cause. The korites dnt drive away the Fulanis for nutin. Dey do so because dos Fulanis steal their food crops right there in the farm which have brought untold hardship to dem. Imagine d frustration of a village who can't grow food crops not that dey can't but because oda ppl won't allow them to harvest dem.
If the Fulanis had behaved well ab initio, I dnt think dey wud be driven away.
Their tents are built on kore lands n they make the tents from kiri stems which the korites Plant. So think of it
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 3:20pm On May 30, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:
I knew the weather will be extreme in that part of the country,i hate flies a lot,can still tolerate mosquitoes but flies is a NO NO for me.
Bro, do u even know why there is an MDG Dia, it was built just to treat malaria caused by d mosquitoes' bites. We treated malaria wella Dia. If their flies bite u, u go bliv am. U go fear flies bro
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 3:29pm On May 30, 2016
My next post will be summation of zainab's story then followed by the final one that I will caption:MY LAST DAYS AT KORE.
if there is any thing abt kore people Dat u desire to know, ask me now let me write abt it/them else I will be summing up this piece with these last two posts believing I have fought a gud fight in putin dis down
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Terryli: 3:37pm On May 30, 2016
Please what's the best network thr..for 3g
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 3:52pm On May 30, 2016
Terryli:
Please what's the best network thr..for 3g
There is no 3g network Dia. Kore to be precise. There is almost no glo service at all at jigawa. The best network for browsing there is regrettably, MTN
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 3:54pm On May 30, 2016
If u earlier read my post under under CLIMATE, u can go back to it for I just modified some parts.
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 3:54pm On May 30, 2016
If u earlier read my post under CLIMATE, u can go back to it for I just modified some parts.
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 30, 2016
Respect55:
Bro, do u even know why there is an MDG Dia, it was built just to treat malaria caused by d mosquitoes' bites. We treated malaria wella Dia. If their flies bite u, u go bliv am. U go fear flies bro
Na wa o,the fear of flies is the fear of some northern states,no wonder whenever this people migrate down here especially the sabo area of any SW states,they tend to be comrade with flies,flies flying everywhere,haba,too bad.
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 30, 2016
Respect55:
My next post will be summation of zainab's story then followed by the final one that I will caption:MY LAST DAYS AT KORE.
if there is any thing abt kore people Dat u desire to know, ask me now let me write abt it/them else I will be summing up this piece with these last two posts believing I have fought a gud fight in putin dis down
Are there no job opportunities there?like textiles company(I used textile being the fact that northerners romance with textiles)or any company,fortunate enough they have a college of Edu,can you shed some lights on this aspect.
**Since there education sector is not that booming,what is it like to apply for teaching jobs through their state government?yea,like being on government payroll.
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 4:09pm On May 30, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:

Are there no job opportunities there?like textiles company(I used textile being the fact that northerners romance with textiles)or any company,fortunate enough they have a college of Edu,can you shed some lights on this aspect.
There are absolutely no job opportunities at Kore in particular and jigawa at large. Do you know any Corp member who has been retained at jigawa? Don't think there is. There are all for demselves wic is not helped by d fact Dat u dnt share dia religion. The COE I talked of it at Gumel zone n not at Kore. Dnt know much abt it but with the little I know abt dos ppl, u dnt stand any chance as an outsider.
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by RHEWBENYT(m): 4:12pm On May 30, 2016
Abt the climate u riliiiiiiiiiiiii nailed it....v bin in birnin kudu for sometym nw....u r 100% correct
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 30, 2016
Respect55:

There are absolutely no job opportunities at Kore in particular and jigawa at large. Do you know any Corp member who has been retained at jigawa? Don't think there is. There are all for demselves wic is not helped by d fact Dat u dnt share dia religion. The COE I talked of it at Gumel zone n not at Kore. Dnt know much abt it but with the little I know abt dos ppl, u dnt stand any chance as an outsider.
Hmmm,how will this region develop when outsiders have no chance,their state government need to look into this,jobs shouldn't be based on religion and tribes affiliations.
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 30, 2016
RHEWBENYT:
Abt the climate u riliiiiiiiiiiiii nailed it....v bin in birnin kudu for sometym nw....u r 100% correct
birnin kudu or birnin kebbi?or is birnin kudu one of the LGA in Jigawa state?
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Respect55(m): 4:18pm On May 30, 2016
Dreamcome2ru:

**Since there education sector is not that booming,what is it like to apply for teaching jobs through their state government?yea,like being on government payroll.

Dat wud hv bn nice but regrettably, dey prefer Corp members who troop in in thousands after each camping. Dey wud rada Dia own ppl who can't write ABCD get employed Dan u from outside. Ask ppl bro
Re: Summary Of My Days As A Corp Member In Jigawa by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 30, 2016
Respect55:

Dat wud hv bn nice but regrettably, dey prefer Corp members who troop in in thousands after each camping. Dey wud rada Dia own ppl who can't write ABCD get employed Dan u from outside. Ask ppl bro
Too bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Corpers In Okene, Kogi Secure Release Of A Prisoner (Photos) / A Quick Breakdown Of ₦33,000 NYSC Allowance By Williamssheks / Adamawa Corper Slumps & Dies While Watching Nigeria, South Africa Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.