Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Borno Emirs Return To Palace, 2 Years After Fleeing Boko Haram Insurgents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno Emirs Return To Palace, 2 Years After Fleeing Boko Haram Insurgents (14225 Views)

Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists With 100 Motorcycles (Photos) / Soldier Helps Woman Give Birth After Fleeing Her Village Over Boko Haram. Photo / Troops Kill 2 Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists In Pulka,Recover Ammunitions(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borno Emirs Return To Palace, 2 Years After Fleeing Boko Haram Insurgents by hansad: 2:16pm On May 24, 2016
They have got what was at stake: a northern Nigeria president of Muslim extraction. Assured that Boko Haram has closed shops.

2 Likes

Re: Borno Emirs Return To Palace, 2 Years After Fleeing Boko Haram Insurgents by Gkemz: 2:29pm On May 24, 2016
Saying that boko haram would soon end is like saying that islam would cease to exist because as long as islam remains and the message of jihad continually being preached by their imam, the Islamic terrorists will continue to strike since islam is the only religion that her followers fight for their god with arms.

1 Like

Re: Borno Emirs Return To Palace, 2 Years After Fleeing Boko Haram Insurgents by kulekaa(m): 3:26pm On May 24, 2016
viktagorion:
Buhari is working!
y herdsmen r killing

2 Likes

Re: Borno Emirs Return To Palace, 2 Years After Fleeing Boko Haram Insurgents by mmsen: 3:30pm On May 24, 2016
Useless emirs, let them stay in exile.

What do they do besides encourage harmful Islamic principles that have lead to poverty and insurgency?

2 Likes

Re: Borno Emirs Return To Palace, 2 Years After Fleeing Boko Haram Insurgents by seguntijan(m): 5:18pm On May 24, 2016
And some people will say Boko Haram is not real?
Re: Borno Emirs Return To Palace, 2 Years After Fleeing Boko Haram Insurgents by 68816419: 5:18pm On May 24, 2016
hansad:
They have got what was at stake: a northern Nigeria president of Muslim extraction. Assured that Boko Haram has closed shops.
but bokoHarm started during president Umaru Yaradua, a Muslim from the same state with the current president?
Re: Borno Emirs Return To Palace, 2 Years After Fleeing Boko Haram Insurgents by Nobody: 1:50am On May 25, 2016
68816419:

but bokoHarm started during president Umaru Yaradua, a Muslim from the same state with the current president?

Not under Goodluck Jonathan
Oh I See grin

1 Like

Re: Borno Emirs Return To Palace, 2 Years After Fleeing Boko Haram Insurgents by Nobody: 1:53am On May 25, 2016
QuotaSystem:
PRESIDENT, GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI

the decimator of Boko Haram...

the terror of IPOB...

the nightmare of militants...

the silencer of Maitasine...

the tormentor of the corrupt...

& undoer of Jonathans incompetence..

The "Gazetteer" of Ekiti land...

The spokesman of Boko Haram and

The grand patron of the libyan herdmen. .

Nigeria congratulates you on the defeat spread of insurgency in Nigeria, unlike we did in 1984.

There, I fixed it for you. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Borno Emirs Return To Palace, 2 Years After Fleeing Boko Haram Insurgents by QuotaSystem: 2:05am On May 25, 2016
mykl01:

[s]There, I fixed it for you. Thank me later.[/s]

Re: Borno Emirs Return To Palace, 2 Years After Fleeing Boko Haram Insurgents by davibid: 9:10am On May 25, 2016
embarassed

viktagorion:
Buhari is working!

Of course, evidently a liter of fuel is N145
Bag of rice N20k
Bag of pure water N200

I can go on and on and on...

Dey deceive una gullible mind dem

Msteew

shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi: Ban Child Brides, Under-18 Marriage / AFDB Gives Nigeria $300m To Tackle Youth Unemployment / FG Feeds Pupils With 6m Eggs, 594 Cows Weekly – Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.