Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,920 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Obiano Signs MOU With Graffil Group For Integrated Terminal And Park In Onitsha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Signs MOU With Graffil Group For Integrated Terminal And Park In Onitsha (20050 Views)

Obiano Signs Anambra Airport MOU (Pictures) / Obiano Signs MoU With Cassava Processing Company, 250 Workers To Be Employed / Obiano Signs MOU With Zolts Energy For Power Plant Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Graffil Group For Integrated Terminal And Park In Onitsha by weezii(m): 11:03pm On May 24, 2016
thelastmediator:

Ok. I just wanted to be sure. Real development is all we ask for.
Their building is up to date. I don't know much about them but that alone speak volumes. Having a dedicated building in a state a company is located means they've come to stay.

Not just any building by the way.

Development is good for everyone

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Graffil Group For Integrated Terminal And Park In Onitsha by 1miccza: 11:33pm On May 24, 2016
Anytime i read things like this about this man and Anambra state i just feel like giving him a very huge bear hug... A visionary leader with tons to offer to his people.. He is worthy of emulation

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Graffil Group For Integrated Terminal And Park In Onitsha by InvertedHammer: 12:44am On May 25, 2016
thelastmediator:

I noticed too grin. someone should google this coy for me . Not hating, I just don't trust politicians.
/
The company has been in existence for more than 20 years. The Head Office is in Ikeja, Lagos. It started with
electronics, then delved into construction, ICT and medical equipment import/sales/supplies.

If you read closely, you will see the name of the owner of the company. He is a medical doctor/business man and
has never held any political office before. I can vouch for his integrity. Remain calm.

\

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Graffil Group For Integrated Terminal And Park In Onitsha by unanonso(m): 12:55am On May 25, 2016
asha90:
Please we don't need this here. Go and sort out whatever issue you have with your governor or state, not here. Why can't you people allow us to be for once! Just leave us alone. Thank you.

[s][/s]

When are you going to stop? Do you ever get tired? Don't you know that there is a level you take something and it becomes an obsession?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Graffil Group For Integrated Terminal And Park In Onitsha by ollyson2018: 5:30am On May 25, 2016
wat happened to ozubulu industrial park dat was flag off since last ur,obiano pls cm to our rescue

1 Like

Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Graffil Group For Integrated Terminal And Park In Onitsha by Slimchase(m): 5:54am On May 25, 2016
Keneking:
PPP

Pls who are the directors of this Graffil? Hope Peter Obi is not there undecided

Nothing concern Peter Obi (Okwute Ndi-Igbo) with Grafill Company.
Grafill is a Company dat deals mainly on Hospital Equipments just like mine , Upright Medical Equipment Ltd.
Grafill is owned by Dr Forster from Anambra state too. He is a very quiet n honest fellow whom we all regards as Fada-Fada of Medical Equipments.
Dr Forster is my Close friend and my mentor too.
My own mega blessing on d way coming as Baba God has finally picked my call few weeks ago.
Am happy 4 Graffil group !!!

1 Like

Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Graffil Group For Integrated Terminal And Park In Onitsha by Nobody: 5:57am On May 25, 2016
Slimchase:

Nothing concern Peter Obi (Okwute Ndi-Igbo) with Grafill Company.
Grafill is a Company dat deals mainly on Hospital Equipments just like mine , Upright Medical Equipment Ltd.
Grafill is owned by Dr Forster from Anambra state too. He is a very quiet n honest fellow whom we all regards as Fada-Fada of Medical Equipments.
Dr Forster is my Close friend and my mentor too.
Am very happy 4 him !!

Hospital and construction?

You mean a medical institution is into construction?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Graffil Group For Integrated Terminal And Park In Onitsha by Slimchase(m): 6:10am On May 25, 2016
[b][/b]
Keneking:

Yeah !
Don't forget it is Grafill Group NOT Graffil Nig Ltd. He has a Construction Company which is a Subsidiary of Grafill Group.
Dr Forster is another Dangote in d making.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Graffil Group For Integrated Terminal And Park In Onitsha by Slimchase(m): 6:14am On May 25, 2016
InvertedHammer:

/
The company has been in existence for more than 20 years. The Head Office is in Ikeja, Lagos. It started with
electronics, then delved into construction, ICT and medical equipment import/sales/supplies.

If you read closely, you will see the name of the owner of the company. He is a medical doctor/business man and
has never held any political office before. I can vouch for his integrity. Remain calm.

\

You just nailed it.
Dr Forster is a very humble Pastor with integrity......... My own Person .
Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Graffil Group For Integrated Terminal And Park In Onitsha by AmericanQuarter: 6:17am On May 25, 2016
CXLVII:
The Graffil group even used Gmail account grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Not so fast! The below edifice is their Awka regional head quarters.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Graffil Group For Integrated Terminal And Park In Onitsha by Nobody: 6:47am On May 25, 2016
omonnakoda:
Why do Anambrans refuse to acknowledge others as their equals? That is the question

I have been asking oyo peeps the same thing. They feel ekiti are tout like their governor and osun are not their equal.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Graffil Group For Integrated Terminal And Park In Onitsha by chiefobdk(m): 8:36am On May 25, 2016
omonnakoda:
I understand that Anambra people are the true Igbos and Imos are adulterated .How true is this

me I understand that ondo yorubas 're real while osun Yoruba 're adulterated

I heard that children of the fallen demon 're cowardly. every single one of dem. from the general dat ran wen he saw boko haram to the one dat knelt to beg abacha.

do you kno Lagos is no man's land?

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Graffil Group For Integrated Terminal And Park In Onitsha by chiefobdk(m): 8:45am On May 25, 2016
CXLVII:
The Graffil group even used Gmail account grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

due to lack of what to hate on. dis pained dude couldn't contain his anger and envy.

"Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.". Maya angeleu
Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Graffil Group For Integrated Terminal And Park In Onitsha by chiefobdk(m): 8:54am On May 25, 2016
Keneking:

why 're u people like this. tufiakwa gi.

ignorance at its peak. with pride.
Re: Obiano Signs MOU With Graffil Group For Integrated Terminal And Park In Onitsha by SYDONYE1: 2:48pm On May 25, 2016
Ndi be anyi. Give Grafil Group a chance. I know the Director of this Company personally. God has finally answered our prayers. Watch out and see what he will do. Action speaks louder than voice.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nabena: Lai Mohammed Wants To Turn Kwara Governor To His Personal Assistant / Reno: Buhari Has Borrowed More Than All The 14 Presidents Before Him Combined / US Firm, Barker Hughes Set To Build Oil Refinery In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.