Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK (59472 Views)

Apply For The GSK Graduate Commercial Management Future Leaders Programme 2017 / Unilever Future Leaders Programme 2017 / Graduate Commercial Future Leaders Programme 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 17, 2016
Got the gsk invite online assessment today
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by soulhighman(m): 2:45pm On Aug 17, 2016
Darlx:

NUMERICAL REASONING - untimed. But must be completed in one sitting. Plus, the test is adaptive! That means, the exact number of question you will answer is dependent on when the computer 'feels' it has successfully guaged your abilities.

VERBAL REASONING - untimed too. TRUE, FALSE, CANNOT SAY kind of question. Prior SHL practice will do you good. Conditions are same as for NUMERICAL.

VALUES TEST - untimed too. Behavioural and situational questions to test how well your values fit with theirs (the company's).
Please which one comes first among the three?
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Blessedgurl(f): 2:58pm On Aug 17, 2016
soulhighman:

Please which one comes first among the three?
For me it came as follows;
1. Values Assessment.

2. CAT Numerical, and

3. Verbal.

Note: I got 3 practice questions each for the Numerical & Verbal before the real assessment. So make sure you read and follow instructions. It's just to guide you. Success

1 Like

Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by soulhighman(m): 3:07pm On Aug 17, 2016
Blessedgurl:

For me it came as follows;
1. Values Assessment.

2. CAT Numerical, and

3. Verbal.

Note: I got 3 practice questions each for the Numerical & Verbal before the real assessment. So make sure you read and follow instructions. It's just to guide you. Success
Thanks
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by azz19: 3:26pm On Aug 17, 2016
Passing the online test seems to be the end of the process. Many people have passed and their records has been wiped. But anyways make yourself happy.
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by abadazibto: 3:27pm On Aug 17, 2016
Pls I also applied for the position but I haven't heard anything from them since
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2016
azz19:
Passing the online test seems to be the end of the process. Many people have passed and their records has been wiped. But anyways make yourself happy.

I suspect so, too
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by mayoor15(m): 5:28pm On Aug 17, 2016
Gsk finally sent an invite.......Checked my status simultaneously and it changed to In progress...If you haven't seen yours then keep hope alive...
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by TeddyPendergrass(m): 6:03pm On Aug 17, 2016
mayoor15:
Gsk finally sent an invite.......Checked my status simultaneously and it changed to In progress...If you haven't seen yours then keep hope alive...

nice congrats man. have you taken the test yet?
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2016
Mine is still 'Under Review' and I have taken the test with a successful response
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by GenerousLord: 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2016
[quote author=azz19]
My records are still there. Mine says under review.
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by TeddyPendergrass(m): 6:07pm On Aug 17, 2016
azz19:

can you please explain what you mean? are you saying this online assessment is just a perfunctory exercise?
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by TeddyPendergrass(m): 6:13pm On Aug 17, 2016
agrovick:

Cc WiseCyril
well look at what we have here. You're here too? Lool small world ain't it?
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by mayoor15(m): 6:20pm On Aug 17, 2016
TeddyPendergrass:

nice congrats man. have you taken the test yet?
Not yet boss
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by azz19: 6:23pm On Aug 17, 2016
Myself and some others here have passed the test since two months ago but after a while when we check back to see our progress level it was as if we never applied. No records of any application not to talk of a passed assessment. The whole thing is a joke. Just pass the test for the fun of it.
TeddyPendergrass:

can you please explain what you mean? are you saying this online assessment is just a perfunctory exercise?
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by TeddyPendergrass(m): 6:26pm On Aug 17, 2016
azz19:
Myself and some others here have passed the test since two months ago but after a while when we check back to see our progress level it was as if we never applied. No records of any application not to talk of a passed assessment. The whole thing is a joke. Just pass the test for the fun of it.

wow that's crazy yeah. but then again you never can tell so let's keep them hopes up yeah.

myself am just about to take my test now and see how it goes
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by TeddyPendergrass(m): 6:27pm On Aug 17, 2016
mayoor15:
Not yet boss
okay no worries
all the best when you do yeah
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by agrovick(m): 7:12pm On Aug 17, 2016
TeddyPendergrass:

well look at what we have here. You're here too? Lool small world ain't it?
Hahaha, this is not my real face o. So you are also hustling after GSK's bucks. Truly a small world, seems you just joined the online assessment train?
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by TeddyPendergrass(m): 8:04pm On Aug 17, 2016
agrovick:

Hahaha, this is not my real face o. So you are also hustling after GSK's bucks. Truly a small world, seems you just joined the online assessment train?

my baby needs some shoes mama need a house what am gone? hustle hard! haha

am here man. Somethings gatta give right?

just randomly performed my morning ritual of checking my email for a notification that God has picked my call and saw this GSK thing I gave up on age ago.

from my assessment however I think something is wrong with IBM's systems because everyone seems to be getting the same mail simultaneously.

you took yours 2 months ago too I guess yeah?
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by agrovick(m): 10:35pm On Aug 17, 2016
TeddyPendergrass:

my baby needs some shoes mama need a house what am gone? hustle hard! haha

am here man. Somethings gatta give right?

just randomly performed my morning ritual of checking my email for a notification that God has picked my call and saw this GSK thing I gave up on age ago.

from my assessment however I think something is wrong with IBM's systems because everyone seems to be getting the same mail simultaneously.

you took yours 2 months ago too I guess yeah?
Hahaha, looks like we are sailing the same boat.

Yea, 2 months of silence. They are dead to me as far as I'm concerned, I still wonder why some of these HR guys treat job seekers like trash

1 Like

Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 18, 2016
Sesanbimbo:
http://www.graduatesfirst.com/employer-tests/ibm-kenexa-advance-tests/

this could help for online assessment
helped a lot

GSK Recruitment <ww.etprecruitment@gsk.com>
1:06 PM (51 minutes ago)

to me
Dear Sesan,

Good news. You’ve successfully passed the online assessment stage of our selection process for the role of Commercial (Pharmaceuticals) Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016).

We are now reviewing your application as part of our application process. Once we’ve done this, we’ll contact you as soon as we can to tell you whether we can take things any further.

Thanks for the time and effort you’ve put into the application process so far.

Kind regards,

The GSK Recruitment Team
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by encryptor: 7:56pm On Aug 18, 2016
Hey guys,,,,happy that you all got invited. Just wondering about the number of applicants called because the thread's post rolling up like other coys,...kpmg for e.g
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 18, 2016
PLEASE WHO HAS THE GSK QUESTIONS REAL QUESTIONS OR ANY IDEA ON HOW TO RIG THE SYSTEM? CASH ON GROUND FOR USEFUL INFO. mail me at ekri@naij.com
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by mysteriousD: 10:40pm On Aug 18, 2016
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Matrix07: 2:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
I just received GSK online test invite..any info
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Matrix07: 2:22pm On Aug 19, 2016
I just received GSK online test invite...any advice
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by mayoor15(m): 6:41pm On Aug 19, 2016
Matrix07:
I just received GSK online test invite...any advice
Follow the instructions, don't panic and get a good network..if u r using ur PC....Restart it before beginning and above all trust God for d best
Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Stevostical(m): 8:16am On Aug 20, 2016
So I got the test invite after 3 months, it is well ooo

1 Like

Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Mintek: 8:59am On Aug 20, 2016
encryptor:
Hey guys,,,,happy that you all got invited. Just wondering about the number of applicants called because the thread's post rolling up like other coys,...kpmg for e.g

Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Mintek: 9:03am On Aug 20, 2016
Sesanbimbo:

helped a lot

GSK Recruitment <ww.etprecruitment@gsk.com>
1:06 PM (51 minutes ago)

to me
Dear Sesan,

Good news. You’ve successfully passed the online assessment stage of our selection process for the role of Commercial (Pharmaceuticals) Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016).

We are now reviewing your application as part of our application process. Once we’ve done this, we’ll contact you as soon as we can to tell you whether we can take things any further.

Thanks for the time and effort you’ve put into the application process so far.

Kind regards,

The GSK Recruitment Team

Guys, I do not intend to burst anyone's bubble, I just deem it imperative (for the sake of those who are still to take their assessments) to let us know that getting a success response after completing the assessment is no guarantee for progression to the ensuing phases. grin

Computer Adaptive Tests (CATs) are designed fundamentally to administer questions to test-takers based on their ability levels. Default algorithms in the testing system adjust the difficulty level of questions, to match the knowledge and ability level of the individual test-takers, based on the previous responses/answers provided.

In other words, if you answer a question wrongly, the next question will DEFINITELY be much easier, while a much tougher one awaits you if you answer a question correctly.

Now, since CATs select questions tailored to match a test-takers's ability level, most examinees are likely to get high scores- which makes a "success message" received after the test meaningless UNTIL a test-taker's (recorded) ability level is measured against the ability threshold/benchmark set by the recruiting organization, to see if a candidate is intelligent and smart enough to be hired.
This means that progression to the next phase entails much more than just receiving a success mail...final success in the assessment is actually based on the NUMBER OF CORRECT ANSWERS and of course the DIFFICULTY LEVEL OF QUESTIONS administered to you.

The reason you cannot go back to review previous questions is to prevent devious candidates from tricking the system by deliberately answering questions wrongly, so as to get very easy succeeding questions ...after which they can now go back, review and answer all the previous questions correctly. grin

Since CATs measure speed, precision, accuracy and ability level, if you're administered very few questions before you're told "Assessment Completed", then chances are that you either got a score well above the set pass score or way below the pass score.

For example, if you get your first 2 or 3 questions all correct, your assessment may end right there, meaning you've got very high ability level, as there may be no tougher questions available in the pool to administer you. On the other hand, if you get the first 3 questions all wrong, the assessment for that section may also be terminated at that point, meaning that though the system understands you've got low ability level, unfortunately there are no easier questions (than the ones already administered you) left in the pool for your level.

Finally, as a tip for those who are still to take the assessment, the first question administered is in most cases of medium difficulty, please answer it correctly so you can get tougher succeeding questions...because the tougher the questions you answer correctly, the brighter your chances of getting selected for the next phase.

Also, don't get caught by the booby trap of "unlimited time" (test not timed). The assessment is not timed but try to work as fast as you can, while ensuring accuracy because in the end, only candidates who answer the toughest questions, within the shortest time and with the highest precision and accuracy level will stand out of the pack.

Good luck everyone.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Future Leaders Programme Graduate (2016) With GSK by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 20, 2016
Mintek:

Guys, I do not intend to burst anyone's bubble, I just deem it imperative (for the sake of those who are still to take their assessments) to let us know that getting a success response after completing the assessment is no guarantee for progression to the ensuing phases. grin

Computer Adaptive Tests (CATs) are designed fundamentally to administer questions to test-takers based on their ability levels. Default algorithms in the testing system adjust the difficulty level of questions, to match the knowledge and ability level of the individual test-takers, based on the previous responses/answers provided.

In other words, if you answer a question wrongly, the next question will DEFINITELY be much easier, while a much tougher one awaits you if you answer a question correctly.

Now, since CATs select questions tailored to match a test-takers's ability level, most examinees are likely to get high scores- which makes a "success message" received after the test meaningless UNTIL a test-taker's (recorded) ability level is measured against the ability threshold/benchmark set by the recruiting organization, to see if a candidate is intelligent and smart enough to be hired.
This means that progression to the next phase entails much more than just receiving a success mail...final success in the assessment is actually based on the NUMBER OF CORRECT ANSWERS and of course the DIFFICULTY LEVEL OF QUESTIONS administered to you.

The reason you cannot go back to review previous questions is to prevent devious candidates from tricking the system by deliberately answering questions wrongly, so as to get very easy succeeding questions ...after which they can now go back, review and answer all the previous questions correctly. grin

Since CATs measure speed, precision, accuracy and ability level, if you're administered very few questions before you're told "Assessment Completed", then chances are that you either got a score well above the set pass score or way below the pass score.

For example, if you get your first 2 or 3 questions all correct, your assessment may end right there, meaning you've got very high ability level, as there may be no tougher questions available in the pool to administer you. On the other hand, if you get the first 3 questions all wrong, the assessment for that section may also be terminated at that point, meaning that though the system understands you've got low ability level, unfortunately there are no easier questions (than the ones already administered you) left in the pool for your level.

Finally, as a tip for those who are still to take the assessment, the first question administered is in most cases of medium difficulty, please answer it correctly so you can get tougher succeeding questions...because the tougher the questions you answer correctly, the brighter your chances of getting selected for the next phase.

Also, don't get caught by the booby trap of "unlimited time" (test not timed). The assessment is not timed but try to work as fast as you can, while ensuring accuracy because in the end, only candidates who answer the toughest questions, within the shortest time and with the highest precision and accuracy level will stand out of the pack.

Good luck everyone.

This is just like GMAT u write for business schools. Folks let me tell you the truth, only about 5% of people who receive the "success" email will actually have made the cut.
Relax. all fingers are not equal. If you want to ace this GSK exam, you can register for IBM Xeneca tutorials or GMAT tutorial. If you begin to score 90th percentile consistently in your GMAT mocks then you can go take the GSK test with confidence. Believe me the practice should take you about 6 months if you are very smart. More than one year if are normal and then the rest of your life if are olodo.
Alternatively you can rig the system. Chinese have a way of getting the questions in the database before taking the exam. Go learn chinese and then go to a chinese forum and start asking.
Alternatively, you could bypass all these processes and locate the omnipotent. but dont worry you DONT operate at that faith level. no you dont so dont border disturbing your pastor or prophet.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Etisalat Nigeria Telecommunication Recruits: Nigria 5th Gsm Company / FRSC Is Recruiting / What Graduates Don't Know About N-power Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.